ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet 2: The New Beginning

381 90097
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Hello and welcome to my newest forum game! Yes, I am back. But first off, I will list some of the reasons why I left in the first place:
1. Real life. I didnt simply have eough time to do it, when I began DtP4 and CaP it was summer break. Then school came and I didnt have time to do it. And having two forum games was just stressing...
2. I got bored. I just overcomplicated it... I didnt have the nerves to do the 30 min. updating everyday. First off I enjoyed it, but then it just became a pain...
3. Ummm... I think thats about it...

So second, what I dont want to happen in this edition of CaP:
Overcomplicate it. Every country had its own sheet. It took forever to update them all... Thats why I wont be giving anyone complete control about a country, I will make up problems, and you will have to solve them.

And last, but not least, the new plans I have for this:
1. We wont stick to one planet for so long as we did last time. We will be hopping from planet to planet, just like we used to in DtP.
2. I want this to be a successor for both, DtP and CaP, do this will include elemetns from both (Terraforming, destruction, conquest...).
3. I do not want to include the Earth itself in this one. At least not early on.
4. From time to time I will make "joke planets". Like worlds from games or movies or so.
5. I might include Earth later on, in certain scenarios. For example I was always interested in alternate history scenarios...

Thats about it I guess. Any suggestions before the game itself starts?

• 381 Replies
Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

Yeah i wanna join.

I create my race to control a remaining unconquered northern island called Aurum Leo.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Darth Nerd...I love you
But not in a...Homo way :/

Also...Have the Dino's mass produce and send them slowly to Sia to destroy them

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Got it. As frieza of DBZ Abriged said ..... Frieza: Take my balls and use them! *refering to the dragon balls he found* Frieza: .....no homo

Hope spore posts soon

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

No comment On the Frieza Thing :/

Also I wonder how much will this earth Last...

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Man, sorry for the delay, I just got GTA 4, EFLC... Man, you know, new game fever... Whatever, lets go again. hopefully I wont have such a delay again.

I create a new species:The Atlantians. They are humanoid fish-men with a large brain capacity and range within the normal human heights. They can breathe both underwater and on land because they have lungs and gills, but prefer water because they dehydrate fast. Their colors range from aqua blue to camouflage green, and are weaker than other animals in terms of physical strength, but are one of the most intelligent beings on earth. They are peace-makers but are not above killing someone to uphold their beliefs.

Behold:The Atlantians

What? Sorry, but no. If you want to make your own species, you gotta start from scratch. It wouldnt be fair.

Will we ever go inter-galactic? If so, my Sugnuf will become, THE BANE OF THE UNIVERSE! MWAHAHAHHA-erm, to all except hollarazers, of course *fingers crossed*

If i havent made it clear, Sugnuf can mutate their hosts to fit better purposes, and if they infest a live host, they can stay in it until they die, then 3 days, then they must leave, and so on and so forth.

Razer, you need an army, no? Then take a group of Sugnuf with your men, have them seek the warriors of other creatures, and let the Sugnuf infest them while they sleep! They will become the grunts of your soon-to-be-mighty ARMY! MWAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!

Yes we will go into SPAACE too, but this round will again soon. Then we will move on. But for no, lets focus on this. So, they can mutate and shape hosts, eh? Okay... But how are you gonna manage those warriors if they will die in a couple of days and then you will have to move on? Do you want to wipe Australia out?

Ok...

For the first thing!!!
I have my people make houses,Workshops,Lumbermills and Etc so we get a Nice city...While also expanding trough Australlia..
Also for a religion I choose....The Usual...Islam

Also!
I think it's Planetary Terraforming a bit

Near Australlia I summon Earthquakes!!
So that there are more islands...Hopefully a bit bigger ones...
Also The earthquakes are at a fair distance away...So they do no kill stuff :/

You advance technically. A little bit. Still in the swords era for you :P The Earthquake moves Australia north, crashing into Papua New Guinea. The two New Zealand islands have also collided. And one more thing. Stay. Out. Of. The. OUTBACK. YOU WILL DIE

The Trankrillians are humanoid men/women, with a large fur coat. They have great strength, and are averagely smart. They create their first city, Antartica, and begin to build up their defences.

No cities yet, sorry. You have to advance technically until you can unite the many tribes your people are divided up into.

Oh and Darthnerd....I accept the Offer...
Spore said that there are Dinosaurs that survived in Austallia...
They are stronger then your Sugnuf and My Hollarazors...
So Infect them first!
Also I reccomend trying to make them go into water if possible...
Then we could infect the Water Dino's

But how wouldhave have a constant supply of wild dinosaurs when you need to catch them?

Can I still create my people?

Sure, if you want to make a new nation, you will have the neccesarry technology level already but if you want to make a new race, you gotta start from scratch.

The pollans are forcing every man between 20 and 35 to go in the army.

Quantity before quality, huh? Okay.

Yes! I agree, find the dino's, chase them to their breeding grounds, and take the strongest! Then we attempt to find sea-dino's and take them! If that works, we have transport of australia! Mwhahhhahahahahhahahha???

But how are you gotta keep catching them every few days, without killing them in the process?

The Trankrillians begin to expand their civilization and begin to create literature, art, etc. They have become smarter.

They dont have a civilization yet. You gotta unite them into one antion first. But they get a bit smarter. The first step to an empire!

Yeah i wanna join.

I create my race to control a remaining unconquered northern island called Aurum Leo.

So, you are gonna start in the Arctic?

Darth Nerd...I love you
But not in a...Homo way :/

Also...Have the Dino's mass produce and send them slowly to Sia to destroy them

You havent made contact with them yet, as you havent secured the dinos yet.
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Well, guess what I forgot now? THE MAPS.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6919/capearthalthist17.png

Etiian, a Serpent nation has fought for independence. The Jopans invade Rassuna and Chenan. Sia supports the invasion of Chenan.

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7989/capearthreligion.png

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/5262/capearthspecies.png

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Ooooook....

Anyways...
I research Boats and wind sailing So I can make colonies on the Main land by force...

Also to increase my Cities....
I have them make castles,walls,towers and anything for defense!

Also I research more Advanced stuff such as advanced mining So That I Can go deeper and get better Minerals...

Also...I try to bring back an Old friend...

Gun Powder

P.S On the map...Why is the religion still orange...Shouldn't it be green because I did Choose Islam

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Come on guys, no one posted sice Razer did? Thats not good D:

Also, Razer, you cant adopt Islam until it spreads to you. It hasnt yet.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Oh wow :/

They must be offline or something...Like you do
No offence...

Also for Islam...
Time to play a bit goddish??

Anyways...
I have the Islam Countries Do propagandas for Islam..Hopefully spreading it...
Also I have some People go and live in other countries of diffrent religions..
Hopefully They spread islam that way too!

BTW Spore...On the religon map...I see 2 New religions...One is Blue and the other one looks like Tourqe Or something..

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Still noone? Oh well. This may die again, but this time, it wont be my fault :P Im gonna update this real quick.

Ooooook....

Anyways...
I research Boats and wind sailing So I can make colonies on the Main land by force...

You research boats! You can make contact with Sia now. You can, but you didnt yet.

Also to increase my Cities....
I have them make castles,walls,towers and anything for defense!

Okay, there isnt really anyone to attack you now. Or is there? OOOOUUUTBAAACK

Also I research more Advanced stuff such as advanced mining So That I Can go deeper and get better Minerals...

That wont really help, there arent really "better" minerals the deeper you go. And iron is easy o find anyway.

Also...I try to bring back an Old friend...

Gun Powder

Which three ingedients again?

P.S On the map...Why is the religion still orange...Shouldn't it be green because I did Choose Islam

Uh, yeah. I already responded to this one before.

Oh wow :/

They must be offline or something...Like you do
No offence...

None taken

Also for Islam...
Time to play a bit goddish??

Anyways...
I have the Islam Countries Do propagandas for Islam..Hopefully spreading it...
Also I have some People go and live in other countries of diffrent religions..
Hopefully They spread islam that way too!

How are they gonna spread it into a land they havent even discovered yet?

BTW Spore...On the religon map...I see 2 New religions...One is Blue and the other one looks like Tourqe Or something..

The blue one was there already. Bihidism. And the Torque one, I just added it recently. That represents the Bertinnian beliefs. It was becoming big too.
Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

For the Islam thing...

They don't have to instantly spread it to Australlia...
I meant just do Propagandas on the Countries near them...
Hopefully in the future spreading...And then once near Australlia I can find it and bring the Religion to Austallia too!

Also Wtf Is with you and the Outback...I mean...Really..

Gunpowder...Sulphur,Charcoal and Potassium Nitrate(Wikipedia FTW)

Also for the Minerals and ores...Well explain this...Dig down deep...And hopefully find Diamonds (Minecraft FTW)

Also...Where is the Outback anyways...
I must know!

P.S I send some Friendly Boats to Sia and Meet them...Hpefully we become Allies and make a trade route

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Obviously, spore has an evil super creature in the out back! OR A *insert the name of that race similar to humans from DtP* ship or something! HA! I caught onto ya' spore! Now, ahem. How about the concept of a net? Once you net a dino, infest it liveing, and aslong as its not being attacked, you have your dino warrior until needed! But if their already dead, then thats more so "On the battle" startegy. I create a neural(You know, brain)network between the Sugnuf so they always hear eachothers thoughts, and are all mindlessly fearlessly loyal to the single cause they ally themselves to unless they have their own agenda. If raze doesnt have nets yet, we suggest them to him.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

I approve of the nets Darth Nerd

P.S You should spread to other countries if you infected water dino's...
And infect other people like the Serpents and Mammals..
And have them make war and other stuff

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

Yes! I start in the Arctic!
My race are practically humans that don't get cold that can turn into ravens, they are also good builders! I will call them the Ravenites!
I try to research mining and make them mine for stone in the mountains!
I tell them to make a village out of mined stone!

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

For the Islam thing...

They don't have to instantly spread it to Australlia...
I meant just do Propagandas on the Countries near them...
Hopefully in the future spreading...And then once near Australlia I can find it and bring the Religion to Austallia too!

Also Wtf Is with you and the Outback...I mean...Really..

Gunpowder...Sulphur,Charcoal and Potassium Nitrate(Wikipedia FTW)

Also for the Minerals and ores...Well explain this...Dig down deep...And hopefully find Diamonds (Minecraft FTW)

Also...Where is the Outback anyways...
I must know!

P.S I send some Friendly Boats to Sia and Meet them...Hpefully we become Allies and make a trade route

Okay, the propagandas are being spread. You will see soon... Just dont go there... Yep, those are the three substances needed. You can make gunpowder but you only can make very primitive firearms and cannos for now. Yes, I know how it works in minecraft, but you dont have the technology to work with diamonds right now. I mean, you can make jewerly with diamonds but you cant make diamond-tipped tools or something. The Outback is the desert in central Aus-- Man, should I really tell you? Too late! You contact the Sianese!

Obviously, spore has an evil super creature in the out back! OR A *insert the name of that race similar to humans from DtP* ship or something! HA! I caught onto ya' spore! Now, ahem. How about the concept of a net? Once you net a dino, infest it liveing, and aslong as its not being attacked, you have your dino warrior until needed! But if their already dead, then thats more so "On the battle" startegy. I create a neural(You know, brain)network between the Sugnuf so they always hear eachothers thoughts, and are all mindlessly fearlessly loyal to the single cause they ally themselves to unless they have their own agenda. If raze doesnt have nets yet, we suggest them to him.

Yep, you are very close. Can you take a guess? So, a telepathic network beetween... what? Each cell? Where are their brains anyway? Whatever... Well, Raze controls Hollarazors, they are already a complex species, not really able to evolve quickly... Unlike your fungus species, which is quite primitive so it can mutate fast.

I approve of the nets Darth Nerd

P.S You should spread to other countries if you infected water dino's...
And infect other people like the Serpents and Mammals..
And have them make war and other stuff

There are no serpents or mammals in Australia. And he is only spread in Australia too, unless he will be carried somewhere else.

Yes! I start in the Arctic!
My race are practically humans that don't get cold that can turn into ravens, they are also good builders! I will call them the Ravenites!
I try to research mining and make them mine for stone in the mountains!
I tell them to make a village out of mined stone!

Turn into Ravens? Please stay realistic... The rest is fine though, even though there are no birds, or humans in this world :P I added you race already, its orance on the species map.

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5262/capearthspecies.png

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/7989/capearthreligion.png

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6919/capearthalthist17.png

Wait... What the hell is that red dot?
Showing 121-135 of 381