ForumsForum GamesWWIISBG (World War II Squad Based Game)

6615 427651
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

well hyper, Sirnoobs, trooper, you know what this is :P

anywho the name implies what this is so, ONTO CLASSES, HAHA!

Allies
it goes: American/British/Russian

Rifleman: 1903 Springfield rifle/Lee enfield Mk.II/Mosin Nagant M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 3 M2 frags/M.36M Mk.1 "Mills bombs"/RGD. 33's, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Assault Trooper: Thompson M1927/Sten/PPD-40, M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 5 M2 frags/M.36M Mk.1 "Mills bombs"/RGD. 33's, 3 No.74 Sticky grenades/same/Molotov Cocktails, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Machine Gunner: M1919 Medium Mg's/Bren light Mg/ DP 28 LMG, M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 1 M2 frags/M.36M Mk.1 "Mills bombs"/RGD. 33's, M1A1 Bazooka/same/same, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Sniper: Scoped M1917 enfield/same/Scoped Mosin Nagant, M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 2 No. 77 smoke grenade/same/same, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Camouflaged Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Pilot:M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 5 No.74 Sticky grenades/same/Molotov Cocktails, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, Repair Kit, Ability to use vehicles 5 misc. items of your choice

Medic:M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 2 No. 77 smoke grenade/same/same, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Medkit, Medical Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Axis Classes

it goes
Germany/Italy/Japan

Rifleman: Karabiner 98K/Carcano M1981/Arisaka, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 3 Model 24 Grenade (with frag sleeve)/Bomba M1935/Type 97, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Assault: MP-40/Beretta M.38/Type 100, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 5 Model 24 Grenade (with frag sleeve)/Bomba M1935/Type 97, 3 Panzerwurfmine's/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Machine gunner: MG-34/Breda M.30/Type 3 MG, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 1 Model 24 Grenade (with frag sleeve)/Bomba M1935/Type 97, Panzerfaust/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Sniper: Scoped K98/Scoped Carcano/Scoped Arisaka, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 2 S-mines/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet,Camo Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Pilot:Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 5 Panzerwurfmines/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, Repair kit, Ability to use vehicles, 5 misc. items of your choice

Medic:Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 2 S-mines/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet,Medical Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

FINALLY!

now you can make your own class, but explain it

to the sheet!

Name:
Class:
Nationality: include whether axis or allies
Personality: least 3
Phy.Desc.:least 3
Traits: i make from your personality/or desc.
Bio: optional, least 5 sentences
Perk: i make from bio
----------------------
Squad: 4 (put how what class each squad member is and their names)
Weapons:
Uniforms:
Misc.: you can make 5
----------------------
Health: 100/100
Condition:

anywho get to joining. sorry hyper, not WWI :P

• 6,615 Replies
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Name: Tony (again, not my real name)
Class: Pilot
Nationality: British (Allies)
Personality: Clever, observant, able to fly well.
Phy. Desc.: Not strong, kinda short, brown, unruly hair.
Bio: A young man from the farms of Tennessee, this young man learned to fly using the family crop duster. Ever since then, he's always wanted to be flying. He wanted to protect his country, so he joined the USAAC. (US Army Air Corps) He graduated top-of-his-class at the flying school, and was assigned to (you decide) to fly a (you decide). His radio callsign/nickname is Fancy (Fancy Pants Man, I love that game) becaue his hair looks like Fancy Pants Man's hair.
Perk:
Squad: 4 (I don't really understand this part)
Weapons: Pistol, knife
Uniforms: Flight jacket, includes respirator.
Misc.: Pen/pad, radio, iPhone from the future (if I can), batteries, lighter.
Condition:

no to pilot, we need any form of infantry, and you just name and tell what class your squad is,, nicknames are optional but encouraged

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

because you're thinking of the wrong kind of pilot, and yes, but use the weapons listed and your not British if your from Tennessee

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Class: Rifleman
Nationality: American. (Allies)
Personality: Clever, observant, able to shoot well.
Bio: A young man from the farms of Tennessee. He was a good shot at home with a slingshot shooting cans, and he has a keen eye and a steady hand. He once wresled a raging cow to the ground using his bare hands. He wanted to protect his country, so he joined the Armed Forces. His radio callsign/nickname is Fancy (Fancy Pants Man, I love that game) becaue his hair looks like Fancy Pants Man's hair.
Perk:
Squad: The fighting sharks the 144th Battalion.
Weapons: Pistol, knife
Misc.: Pen/pad, radio, iPhone from the future (if I can), batteries, lighter.
Condition:

fix sheet, and you can be a sniper i said

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Class: Sniper
Personality: Clever, observant, patient.
Bio: A young man from the farms of Tennessee. He was a good shot at home with a slingshot shooting cans, and he has a keen eye and a steady hand. He once wresled a raging cow to the ground using his bare hands. He wanted to protect his country, so he joined the Armed Forces. His radio callsign/nickname is Fancy (Fancy Pants Man, I love that game) becaue his hair looks like Fancy Pants Man's hair.
Perk:
Squad: The shooting sharks the 144th Battalion.
Weapons: Pistol, knife, sniper rifle.
Misc.: Pen/pad, radio, iPhone from the future (**** NO) (if I can), batteries, lighter.
Condition:

use the weapons, misc, and uniform i put in the first post

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Perk:
Weapons: Scoped M1917 enfield, M1911A1 pistol, No. 77 smoke grenade,F-S Knife
Uniforms: Military fatigues.
Misc.: Pen/pad, radio, flashlight, batteries, lighter.
Condition:

are you serious? Morphine isn't a poison ya newb4

anywho you need to fill out squad (name, class and if possible nickname)

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Perk:
Weapons: Scoped M1917 enfield, M1911A1 pistol, No. 77 smoke grenade,F-S Knife, morphine needle.
Condition:

put something like this Joseph "Jello" Lowell[Heavy Gunner], Hunter "Sharp" Sorenson[Infantryman], Nicholas "Snickers" Smith[Sniper], Charles Thomas[Technician
(taken from hypers sheet in FSBG, long time player of this)

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Perk:
Squad: Tony "Fancy" McGrevier (lead sniper), John "JV" Vemporg(spotter), James "Jim" Yorkson (wingman sniper), Elijah "Elf" McGruger (wingman spotter).
Weapons: Scoped M1917 enfield, M1911A1 pistol, No. 77 smoke grenade,F-S Knife, morphine needle.
Condition:

no, gotta use classes listed or make up your own class (describe equipment and purpose, weaknesses as well) and i wouldn't suggest an all sniper fireteam

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

You know, I don't mean to rage-quit, but I think that I'll just stick to robots for now. I might come back, but for now, later.

you're literally right at the edge of getting to the game, seriously it's easy, just listen
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

sorry hyper, not WWI :P

http://files.sharenator.com/LukeSkywalkerNooooo_RE_Ask_a_Dannyl-s638x356-97840-580.jpg
http://shop.twostars.de/ebay_fotos/why.jpg

Name: Karl von Richthofen.
Class: Waffen-Shutzstaffel.
Nationality: German[Axis].
Personality: Disciplined but compassionate; loyal to God before country; intelligent but courageous.
Phy.Desc.: Tall, muscular, Caucasian, blonde hair, blue eyes.
Traits: i make from your personality/or desc.
Bio: He was raised in a very wealthy, prominent German family in Frankfurt am Main. His family was very religious, and strict discipline and morals were instilled in him from a young age, as well as extreme patriotism. Almost fanatically loyal, Richthofen joined at the beginning of the war, having been fooled by the recruitment propaganda and under the belief that the war was a good place and that he was serving Germany. When he first saw a concentration camp, however, he learned quickly that was not the case. Instead of deserting, which would've gotten him killed and been very dishonorable, Richthofen instead decided to continue serving Germany, but will defer to the Geneva Convention as well.
Perk: i make from bio
----------------------
Squad: Franz-Johann Wagner[Sniper], Dietrich Beckenbauer[Infantry], Kristof-Dominik Boross[Assault], Erwin-Reiner Ehrlichmann[Machine Gunner].
Weapons:
Uniforms:
Misc.: you can make 5
----------------------
Condition:

I have but one question...
Would it be possible to pull a Schindler/Duckwitz/etc.?
Also, Infantry = Rifleman. Rifleman sounds silly, it's infantry.

SS: MP-34, an SS Uniform, Black Helmet, Luger P08, Radio, 2 Gas Grenades, and a Gas Mask.
Ja, that was salvaged from Noob's old Axis game.
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Would it be possible to pull a Schindler/Duckwitz/etc.?

nein, aber Sie können eine Art Kommandeur, wie Rommel

also gas grenades be a no-no and if you're being SS you gotta be a fanatic when it comes to orders
Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

Loco you totally ripped off my Black ops forum game I made light years ago just saying lol jk jk

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Perk:
Squad: Tony "Fancy" McGrevier (lead sniper), John "JV" Vemporg(spotter), James "Jim" Yorkson (wingman sniper), Elijah "Elf" McGruger (wingman spotter).
Condition:

yeah, look at hypers sheet

Loco you totally ripped off my Black ops forum game I made light years ago just saying lol jk jk

BOI i made FSBG before you were barely turning forum game maker
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

nein, aber Sie können eine Art Kommandeur, wie Rommel

Aww, why not?

also gas grenades be a no-no and if you're being SS you gotta be a fanatic when it comes to orders

**** it Loco, you just have to rain on my parade, don't you? You do realize that by the end of the war, like half of the SS soldiers were conscripted, right..?
OK, forget the SS. Herr lieutenant, somebody help me build the class.
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Aww, why not?

i said you can have a kind commander

**** it Loco, you just have to rain on my parade, don't you? You do realize that by the end of the war, like half of the SS soldiers were conscripted, right..?

*insert appifany* oh... well you can play a heer lieutenant, or a tank commander
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

i said you can have a kind commander

I know that du schweinhund. You do realize that Rommel died because he tried to assassinate Hitler?
But why no Schindler?

*insert appifany*

Du dumm schweinhund...it's spelled "epiphany".

oh... well you can play a heer lieutenant,

What would the equipment be?

or a tank commander

It's clearly an infantry brigade...how could I play a tank commander?
Showing 1-15 of 6615