Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Many Uses of OctoCan - The Best Canned Octopus In The World!

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 3:44am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

This is SPAM. And this has happened before. Don't make me report you.

I did it for you. He's annoyed me for ages with his grammatical errors and childish ways (He twists rules.) Thank me later.

269: Dealing with Invaders
People randomly entering your territory? Fix this now with OctoMines!
Simply put this on the ground and it will automatically bury itself. Once a stranger steps onto your lawn, KAPOW! Off he goes! This OctoMine also knows if that person is allowed to enter by its owner, which will not explode if that person or the owner steps on it.

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 10:36pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

#270: OctoMeme!
Due to almost 300 uses of OctoCan, it has now become a Meme, just like Lolcats! Everyone celebrate!

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 1:25am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,034 posts

#271: Octo-anti-sleep-walking-device.
Simply place Octocan beside bed, if you get up and start sleep walking there's a 79% chance that you'll trip over it! You may brake your chin, but you'll probably wake up!

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 12:05pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,900 posts

#272 Octo-sleep:

are you tired? did you drink too much coffee? OctoCan to the rescue! just open an OctoCan, put the little critter on your eyes and you will fall asleep in an instant!

note: can cause sleep-walking, winter sleep and loud snoring

#273 anti-snore:

is your partners/neighbours snoring driving you nuts? or are you snoring? open a can of OctoCan and put the little octo on your face, and tada, you stop to snore instantly! the octo increases the size of your nostrils so you can get more air while it closes your mouth.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 10:31am

MagicTree

MagicTree

773 posts

I did it for you. He's annoyed me for ages with his grammatical errors and childish ways (He twists rules.) Thank me later.

I thank you sir! I am so sick of it!

274: Disco-Octo!
Has your nightclub lost popularity? Is your disco ball smashed to pieces by some ArmyOctopi who partied a bit too much? No need to worry! Disco-Octo can be used as a disco ball with it's amazing flashing colours and it's ink can be used in neon signs, dragging potential party-ers from the streets. Perfect for any disco/ nightclub!
Warning: May cause epilepsy!

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 5:34am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

I thank you sir! I am so sick of it!

Me too and you're welcome!
275: War
Those terrorists in your town again? The Iraqis are in war with the US? Look no further, for there's OctoWeapons! It consists as of the following.
a) Fire Ink, or OctoFlamer.
b) Explosive Tentacles, or OctoRockets.
c) Sharp Body, or OctoBlade.
d) Stretchy Body as in OctoFighter, OctoBomber, OctoTank, OctoJeep.
e) Hard Cranium or OctoHammer.
f) If thrown from another OctoFighter, OctoMissile.
g) If from OctoTank, OctoKaboomer.
h) If from OctoBomber, OctoNuke+++!
Enjoy destroying!

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 12:40pm

MagicTree

MagicTree

773 posts

276: OctoCan: King Midas Version
We've all heard of King Midas, the Greek King who gained the ability to turn objects into gold with just a touch, right? Well now, with new OctoCan: King Midas Version, you can now has the amazing ability! Just place the new OctoCan on any object and wait a few seconds for it to be transformed into pure gold! Should you regret using this power, like King Midas, all you have to do is spray ink on any golden object to turn it back!

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 4:00pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

Use 277: OctoAlchemy!
Inspired by OctoMidas above, OctoAlchemist deploys its lab when you open the can, and immediately sets to work trying to turn lead to gold and create the elixer of life and philosopher's stone!
Disclaimer: Results not guarenteed.

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 4:33pm

MagicTree

MagicTree

773 posts

278: octoCan: SpellPack

Is the Inkus Facus spell not enough for you? Do you want to have more ways to spend mana with devastating effects on your enemies? Well, with new OctoCan: SpellPack, you can have three new spells:
1: OctoRegen: Regenerate your HP with this new spell! Just chant 'Octopia Heal!' and your HP will be restored! Note: Do not attempt to use this in any RPGs. Host/Hostess may get mad.

2: Octo Smash: Just chant 'Octopia Smash!' and your opponents will be pounded to bits! Note: Has reload time.

3: Summon the Kraken: With the chanting of 'Kraken, Awaken!', the Kraken will rise to defeat any opponent. Your time to shine!

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 7:13pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,640 posts

Knight

279: Octocise

Want to get fit but don't want to do those tiring exercises? Then try the new octocise it does the work for you so you don't have to. Tired of all that tredmill walking? No problem. Too lazy to jog? No problem. Just want to see what octocise does? No problem. And once your done put octocise all over your body and watch you lose pounds like never before. So what are you waiting for? Call now.

Reply to The Many Uses of OctoCan - The Best Canned Octopus In The World!

You must be logged in to post a reply!