ForumsWEPRYou support Israel? I DO

879 270907
bobbyr5
bobbyr5
7 posts
Nomad

I just feel the morals and ethics of the middle east aren't right compared to any western country.

• 879 Replies
zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

As for civilian deaths by Hamas as long as u keep expanding Israel that wont stop.

So you are advocating for the deaths of more civilians. Here you show your true colors by attempting to vindicate and even give basis to the attacks on civilians. Attempt to kill soldiers if you will, but leave innocent men, women, and children out of it. Israel has stopped expanding their land. In fact, they have GIVEN MORE BACK in the past 63 years than what they have now! OPEN YOUR EYES!!! Israel is NOT the enemy. They were content to sit on their .003% of the Middle East but you Palestinians and Arabs were to selfish to give a small speck of land to a persecuted people. Instead you have to declare war, lose time after time after time, and then cry to the world claiming that Israel is the aggressor. I refuse to have a conversation with someone who does not decry-no, not decry, but outright protest the deaths of civilians!

That Land Is NOT your's

Well, possession is 9/10 of the law as they say, and right now, I see not other people other than the Pals crying about a couple hundred square kilometers. If you wanted more land, than you would negotiate, and not fire upon INNOCENT CIVILIANS!

Tachnically it belonged to palestinians B4 jews first came there.

Actually, the Palestinians have NO CLAIM WHATSOEVER TO THE LAND! Before 1967, the people of "Palestine" didn't even exist in the Arab language! THERE IS NO LETTER/SYMBOL FOR THE ENGLISH LETTER "P"! Pray tell, how could a language without a letter &quot" call its users something which starts with a &quot". It's funny, right? Also, most of the Palestinians today are related to those who immigrated from Jordan into the West Bank and other areas. My point is that while it seems that I am grasping at straws here, I have many a quote from "Palestinian" leader:
"The "Palestinian people" does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a "Palestinian people"

-Zuheir Moshen

If you take no heed to the words of this PLO leader, than perhaps a Palestinian himself, before moving to the US and converting to Christianity.

"As I lived in Palestine, everyone I knew could trace their heritage back to the original country their great grandparents came from. Everyone knew their origin was not from the Canaanites, but ironically, this is the kind of stuff our education included. The fact is that today's Palestinians are immigrants from the surrounding nations! I grew up well knowing the history and origins of today's Palestinians as being from Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Christians from Greece, muslim Sherkas from Russia, muslims from Bosnia, and the Jordanians next door. My grandfather, who was a dignitary in Bethlehem, almost lost his life by Abdul Qader Al-Husseni (the leader of the Palestinian revolution) after being accused of selling land to Jews. He used to tell us that his village "Beit Sahur " in Bethlehem County was empty before his father settled in the area with six other families

-Walid Shoebat
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

Tachnically it belonged to palestinians B4 jews first came there.

The Canaanites had the land before anyone else (before the Jews took it), and i'm pretty sure there is no known connections between them and the Palestinians.
zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

But didn't we learn that taking land on behalf of God isn't a good thing (Holy Crusades)?

Yeah, but the land wasn't necessarily based on a claim of "Divine Right," but a claim for land backed by architectual evidence.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

So you are advocating for the deaths of more civilians. Here you show your true colors by attempting to vindicate and even give basis to the attacks on civilians. Attempt to kill soldiers if you will, but leave innocent men, women, and children out of it. Israel has stopped expanding their land. In fact, they have GIVEN MORE BACK in the past 63 years than what they have now! OPEN YOUR EYES!!! Israel is NOT the enemy. They were content to sit on their .003% of the Middle East but you Palestinians and Arabs were to selfish to give a small speck of land to a persecuted people. Instead you have to declare war, lose time after time after time, and then cry to the world claiming that Israel is the aggressor. I refuse to have a conversation with someone who does not decry-no, not decry, but outright protest the deaths of civilians

U said it your self that Arabs were selfish enough to not give u land So u admit that u have taken that land unfairly?
Well, possession is 9/10 of the law as they say, and right now, I see not other people other than the Pals crying about a couple hundred square kilometers. If you wanted more land, than you would negotiate, and not fire upon INNOCENT CIVILIANS!

yeah palestinians cry bcoz that is their land they are the ones who fought against your army with stones and nobody cared about them and now when they got guns u call them terrorist.
Actually, the Palestinians have NO CLAIM WHATSOEVER TO THE LAND! Before 1967, the people of "Palestine" didn't even exist in the Arab language! THERE IS NO LETTER/SYMBOL FOR THE ENGLISH LETTER "P"! Pray tell, how could a language without a letter &quot" call its users something which starts with a &quot". It's funny, right? Also, most of the Palestinians today are related to those who immigrated from Jordan into the West Bank and other areas. My point is that while it seems that I am grasping at straws here, I have many a quote from "Palestinian" leader:

U base ur right to land over this fact that jews were forced out of jeroselum 1000 of years ago.
Do you know who inhabited palestine b4 israeli tribes?
Palestinians Inhabited it even than.
If you take no heed to the words of this PLO leader, than perhaps a Palestinian himself, before moving to the US and converting to Christianity.

U just gave me a reason to discredit this guy's claims.
Here is a link
zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

U said it your self that Arabs were selfish enough to not give u land So u admit that u have taken that land unfairly?

I never said that we took the land unfairly. I simply said that the Arabs couldn't bear to lose a single ounce of the land to Jews, so they tried to do away with Israel.

Here is a link

How is that discrediting his claims? There were no Palestinians, but there were Canaanites. Not Pals, but Canaanites. Those seem mighty different.

U base ur right to land over this fact that jews were forced out of jeroselum 1000 of years ago.

Yes, and on the basis that the UN decreed that they could have a tiny speck of land in the barren desert.

yeah palestinians cry bcoz that is their land they are the ones who fought against your army with stones and nobody cared about them and now when they got guns u call them terrorist.

Like I said, the Israelis don't try to kill civilians intentionally. And also, stones can kill:

And also, please take note:

I REFUSE TO SAY A SINGLE WORD TO YOU UNTIL YOU UNCONDITIONALLY CONDEMN THE INTENTIONAL KILLING OF CIVILIANS
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

I never said that we took the land unfairly. I simply said that the Arabs couldn't bear to lose a single ounce of the land to Jews, so they tried to do away with Israel.

The land which was of pals in first place why sshould they give an inch to anyone?

The person who leaves Islam is branded as traitor.
Yes, and on the basis that the UN decreed that they could have a tiny speck of land in the barren desert.

UNO could have fitted them in Australia or USA, but no they setteld them right in the heart of muslim world on a land that was not of jews in the first place.
Like I said, the Israelis don't try to kill civilians intentionally. And also, stones can kill:

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/fa ⦠g-1.386594

Okay a stone can kill a person but not as good as a gun and that was a freak accident capiche?
I REFUSE TO SAY A SINGLE WORD TO YOU UNTIL YOU UNCONDITIONALLY CONDEMN THE INTENTIONAL KILLING OF CIVILIANS

Killing civilians is not acceptible but as far as Israelis are concerned, They are treapassers for palestinians.
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

Do you know who inhabited palestine b4 israeli tribes?
Palestinians Inhabited it even than.

Actually the Canaanites.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Actually the Canaanites.

canaanites means sons of knaan
who was one of the sons of noah.
cananites and palestinians either both inhibited the land or they they both are same(one of these is true I dont know which one)
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Killing civilians is not acceptible but as far as Israelis are concerned, They are treapassers for palestinians.

Well, the Muslim tribes of Arabia trespassed on Persia and the Byzantine Empire, so I suppose their descendants are alright to kill?

I'm going to say this once: You're an inhumane bigoted person who can't find a compromise solution even if it's dangling in front of your eyes. It's perfectly fine to have opposing views, but not when you don't even get your facts straight and ignore what others are saying. I think Master has been pointing out how the Canaanites have inhabited the area way before anyone, yet you ignore it. Tsk tsk.

UNO could have fitted them in Australia or USA, but no they setteld them right in the heart of muslim world on a land that was not of jews in the first place.

They originated from Israel, plus there was a significant Jewish minority already. The UN split it such that only the Jewish majority areas went to the Jews, yet the Arabs attacked it, causing the land to be seized. It's not the Israelis' fault when the Arabs became belligerent.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

This is what the Canaanite's prayed to. Do you spot Allah or Jesus amongst them? No. Christianity and Islam came thousands of years after the Canaanites vanished, but conviniently inserted them into their holy texts.

Now, if you wanted to argue the religious way, the religions practised by them were proto-Semitic. Jewish. So, who got there first?

And no, the origins of the term are uncertain. One explanation is that it has an original meaning of "lowlands", from a Semitic root knʿ "to be low, humble, depressed". Furthermore, the earliest mention of them was in the 18th century BC, which was 20,000 years before Islam came about.

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

ignore what others are saying.

He does this on a lot of threads, wether it's on purpose or not is another question.

cananites and palestinians either both inhibited the land or they they both are same(one of these is true I dont know which one)

Why can't it be neither?
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Why can't it be neither?

Exactly. Historical evidence (look above) points that out too. If you define the Palestinians as people professing the Muslim faith, then they definitely came after the Jews and Caanites.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Exactly. Historical evidence (look above) points that out too. If you define the Palestinians as people professing the Muslim faith, then they definitely came after the Jews and Caanites

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c8/Wikip-facepalm.jpg
Why do I have explain every darn thing.
offcourse I dont mean muslim palestinians.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Why do I have explain every darn thing.
offcourse I dont mean muslim palestinians.

If you define the Palestinians as people professing the Muslim faith, then they definitely came after the Jews and Caanites

The Palestinian people are an Arabic-speaking people with family origins in the region of Palestine. Since 1948, they have been referred to as Palestinians , but before that they were usually referred to as Palestinian Arabs . During the period of the British Mandate, the term Palestinian was also used to describe the Jewish community living in Palestine. The Israel Philharmonic Orchestra was founded as the Palestine Orchestra, and The Jerusalem Post newspaper was founded as the Palestine Post.

You have to, because it remains vague if you don't. Furthermore, since you haven't referred to any of our other posts, I am going to assume you have no arguments against it, and accept the points.

And finally:

Religion was transformed into an element "constituting the individual/collective identity in conformity with orthodox precepts", and formed a major building block in the political development of Palestinian nationalism.

Hence it is rather safe to say that being a Moslem is one of the key character traits that define the particular branch of Palestinians we are discussing.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Well, the Muslim tribes of Arabia trespassed on Persia and the Byzantine Empire, so I suppose their descendants are alright to kill?

I'm going to say this once: You're an inhumane bigoted person who can't find a compromise solution even if it's dangling in front of your eyes. It's perfectly fine to have opposing views, but not when you don't even get your facts straight and ignore what others are saying. I think Master has been pointing out how the Canaanites have inhabited the area way before anyone, yet you ignore it. Tsk tsk.

Do you know what is the difference b/ w conqure of byzantine empire, persia and palestine?
they didnot resist(not as much as palestenians at least) and in a 100 years majority of them converted to Islam.
As for palestine, They had been fighting from day1.
ignore what others are saying.

He does this on a lot of threads, wether it's on purpose or not is another question.

What is that supposed to mean?
Showing 76-90 of 879