ForumsGamesThe last Castle new characters

48 13107
ShadowHunter117
ShadowHunter117
7 posts
Shepherd

the last castle a game with only three characters: mage who cast spells and heals, rogue who fires arrows and throws bombs and warrior the only melee character who has a lot of health and damage but they should add more characters what would they be and their abilities.

• 48 Replies
ShadowHunter117
ShadowHunter117
7 posts
Shepherd

i was thinking about a paladin: a part mage warrior guy who heals and and is strong in attack and health

necromancer: who can summon monsters to help and drain enemy's life into him

alnoapalulalo
alnoapalulalo
12 posts
Nomad

I also want new characters but I have a feeling that if they add more characters, it might disrupt the game play

But here's a couple characters I want to see.

A bard: What they could be is have an average health -between the mage and the rogue- and maybe a low attack in exchange for attacking multiple enemies at once. Bards could use the power of music (Strange as it is ) to have various buffs like regenerating the characters, more damage, speed, and so on as long as they're near the bard.

Defenders: Warriors who have lots of health but low attack. They could be used to hold back the enemy while the other characters fight on one side.

Shaman: A shaman that can curse the enemies by making them slower, burning them, or freezing them.

nozo_ito
nozo_ito
266 posts
Farmer

I must say that the game still lacks any form of balance at the current state.

If you want to go far into the waves you must have an ally who use mage that constantly buff mana, so that the ranger and warrior can spam mana abilities. That is a tiresome thing to do (I tried it, the control is horrible, but its effect is awesome).

Main problem of most spells is that the it is linear, making them less and less powerful as your level increases. Only the warrior has a non-linear skill as his rage and berserk damage rise in percent, making the character the most powerful from the beginning to end. All skills should be related to stats instead, like mages spells should have damage or recovery amount related to energy stat, etc.

radicalapple
radicalapple
14 posts
Herald

what I want, take away mage's ability to heal castle, and add in an engineer, who has weak attack but can repair/upgrade castle, place temporary barricades/turrets, place mines/explosives.

ShadowHunter117
ShadowHunter117
7 posts
Shepherd

i like the idea of a engineer who can support but i was thinking about a thief someone who has two daggers and can make enemy's drop stuff more often when they die and has a sneak attack

Cdeezy93
Cdeezy93
4 posts
Nomad

this game lacks some character customization, but as of its release its still and amazing action game, i would love to see more maps possibly a faster game play, and a implement a system where you choose what char you want, rogue, mage, warrior, dwarf, elf, necromancer, i have seen are all good example of character expansion, i hope to see a bright future for the game and its developers.

Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

I must say that the game still lacks any form of balance at the current state.

Are you kidding? The game is -shockingly- balanced for being so new. Yes, it could use some updates but it's actually pretty good.
kyriakos
kyriakos
9 posts
Nomad

this game is a 10/10 and rare to find.programming this multiplayer game aint easy guys and only if u have no idea about how flash games are made you can spam all day ''update update bla bla''. its a free game and if i was to change something asap is to put a 4th player in each game,which means 1 more char.so that u can balance at both sides 2 players.and ofc with an put some more waves of exclusive bosses spawn.thats all gl

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

A bard would be fantastic, hehe. An engineer would fit the theme less in my opinion, but it's still a good idea.
however I think four characters would be definitely better than three, because it sucks that someone always has to play alone.

Lobolp
Lobolp
3 posts
Shepherd

Maybe some kind of lancer, like a knight with less hp, same or less attack, but his normal attack hits every monster in range.

Lobolp
Lobolp
3 posts
Shepherd

or... something with a horse so it can "run" faster and help.

montoythe2nd
montoythe2nd
1 posts
Nomad

i think that all of these are a very perfect idea.but no offense some people dont even know about medevil stuff.now decide right know if you want to read this,cause im going to go on and on about stuff they should put in.
ight.i think that we need 4 people in a group,i read that from kyraikos post.i think a bard is a good idea but music maybe if hes dancen around with a lute. palidan thx that is medieval.rogue good thinkin.dwarf,elf,necromancer all good ideas but what abilities.

dwarf-drink beer to ooz up and gain health and stamina. able to throw
mini axes/also attack with them.a big axe for a high STRENGTH attack slow but strong.

elf/this should be like legolas from lord of rings-needs no mana but needs higher attack.shoots a bow.but for a little closer action has 2 daggers also/its a ability.

necromancer- READ IT SOMEWHERE ELSE-i could go on for at least 10 paragraphs on what a necromancer should be like.

well theres those three.now im going to incorprate some of my ideas.
maybe it could use some new map's. with diff. terrain.
the lancer was a good idea but not the best,a lancer on a horse.
a horse.and who ever said engineer im gnna make it more medieval.

engineer-repairs/upgrades castle. no land mines instead bear traps.
no turrets instead ballistas. ballista-a giant crossbow.

THX FOR READING-if u even did

alnoapalulalo
alnoapalulalo
12 posts
Nomad

i think that all of these are a very perfect idea.but no offense some people dont even know about medevil stuff.

I am not taking no offence to what your trying to say but I disagree about what you said. There has only been one suggestion that was kind of not medieval like, being the engineer, which you made it more medieval (thanks ^-^).

There were bards that could had instruments to play in the Medieval times, consisting of a mandolin, lute; drum, and much more. A great MUD game to show a bards power is Achaea. Most of the suggestions did seem to fit in being medieval; I'm sorry but I just had to point that out.

I have a few more suggestions

A druid: A druid could summon a majestic animal like a bear to help them fight, make vines grow from the ground to act as walls, and have a spell that hurts while possibly slowing them down.

A Valkyrie: Powerful women who attacks just like the warrior except they get a health reduce and a attack speed increase. They use spears and javelins to fight. They can use abilities that can help them evade and attack faster, throw javelins at enemies, and have horses so they could move faster.
z3612345
z3612345
15 posts
Scribe

I have a idea they should make and assassin

paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

for me , is better to make the following char...
but...the main objective of this game is to protect the last castle...right?
so my following char are mainly using the skills of protection and holy power which are not related with Evils

paladin : the warriors who use the holy power which have a lots of hp and he can be using the holy skills to instant heal others and himself.

archmage/wizard : the mage who can make an magic shield to protect himself.the shield will following the archmage/wizard and absorbs all
dmg . (the medium 中å¿é» is at the archmage/wizard)
it can also using the magic arts of holy powers to heal others(no castle and mana)

but...i have no idea for the char which likely the rangers.
and....i think ...before designing new chars...there is two really important problem waiting the game creator to fix----laggy and disconnection problem....

---------------------------------------------
sorry about my eng tenses if i my reply isn't clearly to let everyone understand what i wrote....because i am still learning eng...look to my account details and you will know.

Showing 1-15 of 48