ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] World\'s worst baby names.

27 12979
bdogg214ever
bdogg214ever
44 posts
Nomad

Hey guys, give me the worst baby names. personally i hate when people name their kids with names that only make sense for old people like brenda or beatrice.

• 27 Replies
gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

Oscar. definitely
No, Lillicrap is a lot worse (think that I spelt it wrong, though...)
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

I'll give you guys some real-world examples here. Jenna Elfman named her daughter "Story." Milla Jovovich named her child "Ever." Three of Brooke Burke's children are named "Heaven Rain," "Neriah," and "Sierra Sky." Drea De Matteo named her daughter "Alabama." All truly hideous, as you can see.

I can just picture the schoolyard beatings already. "Hi, I'm Story Elfman." Seriously, wtf?

gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I completely disagree with naming your kids dumbly. It should be thoughtful not just random. Thinking that just because you're a celebrity, doesn't mean to say that you should have the most original baby name; that child's got to live with that name for the rest of his life and the parents are responsible for any bullying caused by their name (because little kid bullies can pick on other kids for stupid reasons, see?). So I'd say that I disagree with it on moral grounds...

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

Shariquina. Tay Tay, Dequonda, FoLandra, Tramica. Those are the kind of names that will get your kids teased.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

How about the people who named their kid Dovahkinn (Tes V Skyrim).
Just imagine his 1st day in school.
"hello I'm Dovahkinn and in my free time I kill dragons"

bdogg214ever
bdogg214ever
44 posts
Nomad

I also have heard of people who's names are ****head (pronounced sha theed) orangejello (pronounced or an ja lo) and la-a (pronounced ladasha)

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Shannyn Sossamon named her son Audio Science. It makes you wonder what was going through her mind when she thought to name her child something so bizarre.

gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

Shannyn Sossamon named her son Audio Science. It makes you wonder what was going through her mind when she thought to name her child something so bizarre.

Wow, that's such a terrible name that I feel like I wanna shoot her for havin that idea...
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I've heard of a baby named Facebook. Although it may be original, I find it quite dumb to name your child after a social networking site.

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

Hmm... I'm not a fan of Chardonnay, or La-a. Someone named their kid Adolf after Adolf Hitler, and im sure that made their life hell.

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Oscar. definitely

lol, there's one kid named Oscar in my grade and sometimes he's cool, but mostly he's a poser
I've heard of a baby named Facebook

Yeah, that was that baby in Egypt, I think.

Um, well the general ones like:
Seymour Butts
Moe Lester
Ben Dover
Anita McMahon (She needs a McMahon for her McWoman)
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Moe Lester

Guy Moe Lester (or Guy Mel Lester) would be a more unfortunate name to have.

Other unfortunate names:
Eda Berger
Chanda Lear
Candy Barr
Richard Leakey
Janet Isadore Bell
Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

I've heard of a baby named Facebook

yea it was because in Egypt Facebook is how the rebels comunicated so if not for Facebook they wouldn't of won also the father probaly doesn't speak english so it just sounds like a foreign name to Egyptians
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

A cross between Renee and Esme. Renesme.

I really think it's stupid. My sister saw the breaking dawn movie so she told me about it. and i was all like *facepalm* XD. that and blanket, apple, and Dorcus.

Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

I don't like names like Beatrice, or Agatha, Bertha, things like that.
Chardonay is ugly too. Theodore is probably one of the worst guy names i can think of, that or Eugene.

Showing 1-15 of 27