ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

704 154740
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Since this topic hasn't been popping up much, and since the old threads are all so cluttered up, I took the liberty of creating this new one.

So yes, someone asked me for sources about my claims that 1500 species of animals practice homosexual behaviour? Here.

Source 1

Source 2

Now on to one of the sub questions. Is it natural? Well, someone mentioned that it wasn't natural only for humans. Now, why this discrimination? If the Gods of various religions keep throwing and creating people who are homosexual, either a) They're bad factory operators or b) Something is fishy with whatever anti-gay talk religious conservatives swear is sacred.

• 704 Replies
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

chances are it is natural, but we humans for years have been fighting nature for dominance. she's still winning, but the areas we do control mean we won't allow things of nature to take place like homosexual behavior.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

but the areas we do control mean we won't allow things of nature to take place like homosexual behavior.

Please clarify because this is extremely vague. I don't see how our fight against nature now will make homosexuality a defective and undesirable trait.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

It bcame wide spread in late 20th century b4 that it was very less.

The Greeks and Romans actively practiced homosexuality. In fact it was common for a Spartan youth (Yes those macho men) to spend time under a male mentor during which certain favours were exchanged.

I'm not going to bore people with a list of early homosexual behaviour, but it has been recorded since the dawn of humanity's written records, on virtually all continents.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

I really will not feel comfort able waking up naked next to a guy

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

That's your preference and no one is going to stop it. But if you wish to have your own choices, don't force yours upon others and think that homosexuality is unnatural and sinful.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

it is unnatural and sinful according to me.
so dont try to convince me other wise cuz u cant

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

it is unnatural and sinful according to me.
so dont try to convince me other wise cuz u cant

Since when did I? I'm merely stating how homosexuality is like in an objective manner.
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

a) They're bad factory operators

This
I mean, look at me. They're even bad delivery boys too! I shouldn't even BE on this planet. Being an Araphan sucks on Terra. xD
Seriously though. Even if it (Homosexuality) is "natural", as you say, it would be considered a disability.

This.
Naked woman.... Well, I think you can guess. Anyways, we all have our preferances....

Nick my boi.... Are you gay? Nothing personal, but you seem very... passionate about this whole Homosexuality thing.... What's with it? If you are, biast opinion. Mine is too, but I never said it wasn't xD

What do YOU believe on this subject? Btw, this thread is a duplicate.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

What do YOU believe on this subject? Btw, this thread is a duplicate.

My opening line: Since this topic hasn't been popping up much, and since the old threads are all so cluttered up, I took the liberty of creating this new one.

Even if it (Homosexuality) is "natural", as you say, it would be considered a disability.

I don't see how it is a ''disability'', homosexuals have fully functioning bodies, their sexual organs aren't deformed or anything.

Nick my boi.... Are you gay? Nothing personal, but you seem very... passionate about this whole Homosexuality thing.... What's with it? If you are, biast opinion. Mine is too, but I never said it wasn't xD

I'm not gay, but I personally can't stand people who fling their bigoted views onto others and make it out to be a sin. It's fine to have such views, but keep them and the half baked lies and myths to yourself instead of trying to force gays to be straight.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

one more reason to dislike gays is that every gay i met in my life is too EMO

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

In a world where people hurl insults at them and view them as abnormal, I won't be entirely surprised. Just saying.
dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

Hmm, you become an outcast for being a little different and that's not an excuse for being upset? Besides not all gays are the sane. Those are just the ones you've meet.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

I don't see how it is a ''disability'', homosexuals have fully functioning bodies, their sexual organs aren't deformed or anything.

they dont get a boner while looking at playboy bunnies.
Can there be anymore disability than that?
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

they dont get a boner while looking at playboy bunnies.
Can there be anymore disability than that?

That's not a disability. Having sexual arousal already proves that their gonads are fully functioning. Whilst in your female-attracted mind, getting aroused by girls is normal, gays are attracted to the same sex. That isn't a disability.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

That's not a disability. Having sexual arousal already proves that their gonads are fully functioning. Whilst in your female-attracted mind, getting aroused by girls is normal, gays are attracted to the same sex. That isn't a disability.

That will b a scene to see that a guy is staring at other guy's butt.
Showing 1-15 of 704