ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

704 155139
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Since this topic hasn't been popping up much, and since the old threads are all so cluttered up, I took the liberty of creating this new one.

So yes, someone asked me for sources about my claims that 1500 species of animals practice homosexual behaviour? Here.

Source 1

Source 2

Now on to one of the sub questions. Is it natural? Well, someone mentioned that it wasn't natural only for humans. Now, why this discrimination? If the Gods of various religions keep throwing and creating people who are homosexual, either a) They're bad factory operators or b) Something is fishy with whatever anti-gay talk religious conservatives swear is sacred.

• 704 Replies
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

I doubt that is the case. Everyone has some justification. I believe you stated earlier that you are uncomfortable around them/the idea of them, and I highly suspect that your religion plays a role in this as well.

If you were not religious, would you still be against homosexuality?

If you still would be, why?

Yes Islam forbids homo sexuality.
And Even If I was not a muslim I would still didnot like the Idea of homosexuality (espacially male cuz I think they bring disgrace to their gender men are supposed to b tough strong and calm)
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

(espacially male cuz I think they bring disgrace to their gender

How so? They are disgracing the entire gender because they love someone who's not the opposite gender? How does that work?

men are supposed to b tough strong and calm)

...You do realize that not every homosexual is how they are portrayed in cartoons and sterotypes, right?

You also didn't answer my last question.

What about that reason is so valid that you feel it is right to deny all homosexuals their right to be openly in love with someone?
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

What about that reason is so valid that you feel it is right to deny all homosexuals their right to be openly in love with someone?

The last thing any one wants is seeing to guys or girls making out with each other in public ryte that is just against human nature.
wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

(espacially male cuz I think they bring disgrace to their gender men are supposed to b tough strong and calm)

Just because a guy is gay doesn't necessarily mean that he isn't tough or strong and definitely doesn't mean that they're not calm. It also isn't fair to say that we're bringing a disgrace to our gender, because you don't know every single person opinion. Without knowing every single man's opinion then you cannot truthfully say that it is a disgrace to the entire gender. You can feel a certain hatred to us all you want but not everyone will and you can't speak for everyone.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Just because a guy is gay doesn't necessarily mean that he isn't tough or strong and definitely doesn't mean that they're not calm. It also isn't fair to say that we're bringing a disgrace to our gender, because you don't know every single person opinion. Without knowing every single man's opinion then you cannot truthfully say that it is a disgrace to the entire gender. You can feel a certain hatred to us all you want but not everyone will and you can't speak for everyone.

I dont speak for every one. Did I say that I speak for every body.
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

The last thing any one wants is seeing to guys or girls making out with each other in public

I don't like seeing anyone make out in public, but that's not everyone's opinion.

that is just against human nature.

No it's not. You can't just say it's against human nature because you don't like it. I can just as easily say that it's basic human nature for people to do this.
wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

I dont speak for every one. Did I say that I speak for every body.

Not directly but by saying it disgraced the gender, addressing everyone within the gender as a whole, you were basically trying to speak for all men.

The last thing any one wants is seeing to guys or girls making out with each other in public ryte that is just against human nature.

I'm not sure if it's that you worded this wrong or what but the way I'm reading that is, you don't like seeing anyone kiss each other regardless if they're male and female or otherwise. This action isn't right and should not be regarded as correct.

If that's not what you meant maybe just a small tweak to how you typed that would be useful. Anyway I still think I probably got the right message. Now I agree with master on the human nature part, but seeing someone making out in public, in my opinion, should not be regarded as bad. Though your opinion is yours and no one can take that away from you.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

The last thing any one wants is seeing two guys or two girls making out with each other in public ryte? that is just against human nature.

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

The last thing any one wants is seeing two guys or two girls making out with each other in public ryte? that is just against human nature.
The last thing other people want to see is a guy and a girl making out with each other, also. You have denied your own logic.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

So Punisher since you're obviously an authority on human nature, care to tell us what is natural or unnatural? How about this study showing how our genes can affect homosexuality?

If you have no evidence supporting your weak and holier than thou argument, just shut your trap.
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

The last thing other people want to see is a guy and a girl making out with each other, also. You have denied your own logic.

Which is why PDA is frowned upon and illegal depending on where you live, no matter if you are gay or straight. Homosexuality doesn't have anything at all to do with it.
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the DP, but when I said illegal, I meant for places like malls and public places like that. I am not sure if it is illegal to do it anywhere else outside of your own home.

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

There you go trying to speak for everyone again. I am gay, I have no problem with two guys, two girls, guy and girl kissing in public. I think it's cute and should be encouraged, not taken to extreme levels of course. Now were this to be just your opinion then I wouldn't have a problem. I wouldn't care what you thought because that's your decision and not mine. Though what your trying to do is speak for everyone.
Many things could be considered against human nature.
Murder being one of them but it still happens. This also doesn't mean it is against human nature, because have you ever really done any extensive studies on humans that would prove you correct? If not then I would ask you to please stop saying things that you cannot prove.
So to probably quote what someone said earlier just because you say it's against human nature doesn't make it so.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Which is why PDA is frowned upon and illegal depending on where you live, no matter if you are gay or straight. Homosexuality doesn't have anything at all to do with it.

Last I checked it isn't illegal to walk hand in hand with someone in a public place or to give that someone an affectionate kiss. (not even talking about making out) However these are things that a homosexual couple get's looked down upon for.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

However these are things that a homosexual couple get's looked down upon for.

Not just looked down upon, but discriminated, which to be honest is vile.
Showing 91-105 of 704