ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

704 155218
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Since this topic hasn't been popping up much, and since the old threads are all so cluttered up, I took the liberty of creating this new one.

So yes, someone asked me for sources about my claims that 1500 species of animals practice homosexual behaviour? Here.

Source 1

Source 2

Now on to one of the sub questions. Is it natural? Well, someone mentioned that it wasn't natural only for humans. Now, why this discrimination? If the Gods of various religions keep throwing and creating people who are homosexual, either a) They're bad factory operators or b) Something is fishy with whatever anti-gay talk religious conservatives swear is sacred.

• 704 Replies
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Not just looked down upon, but discriminated, which to be honest is vile.
My point exactly. I'm just going to say it. This is black discrimination all over again. While not forbidding the same things, you'll be shunned, hated, and all that crap. WE NEED TO STOP! This is horrible! I know! Lets shun all the straight people, me included. Let's see how I like it. I DON'T.
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

You sound like a legit democrat dude....gays make evry1 feel uncomfortable

If that was directed at me, I thank you because I am a legit democrat. And even though others have already said this, why bring political parties into this?
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

My point exactly. I'm just going to say it. This is black discrimination all over again. While not forbidding the same things, you'll be shunned, hated, and all that crap. WE NEED TO STOP! This is horrible! I know! Lets shun all the straight people, me included. Let's see how I like it. I DON'T.

another one of the ravings of a crazy person.

Adam and Eve, NOT Adam and Steve!

I'm sorry, but I laughed when I read that.

as I have said countless times, I don't care what you are attracted to, just as long as you don't go overboard and flaunt your orientation in public. for all I care, you could marry a chicken, just don't yell to the world "I'm in love with a chicken" multiple times.

also, if homosexuality is hardwired into our genes before we were born, then all of this discrimination is really unnecessary (if genetic, you could argue that it's a disability, but I'd rather not).

one more thing, sometimes it's better to think for yourself, than to have an opinion from a book. I can state that one from personal experience. to not think for yourself is to be a puppet, and one of the worst things a person can be is a puppet being pulled around by something else.
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

another one of the ravings of a crazy person.
Ha ha. I don't see any problem with being gay. It's their choice. Let them.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

just don't yell to the world "I'm in love with a chicken" multiple times.
'

I don't see why they can't express their love in public if a ''normal'' hetero couple can. Does it affect you? Harm you? No.
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

I forgot. I just looked kinda crazy raving like that because I have a gay friend, and I haven't seen anything wrong from him. I'm just so against gay discrimination.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

just don't yell to the world "I'm in love with a chicken" multiple times.

'

I don't see why they can't express their love in public if a ''normal'' hetero couple can. Does it affect you? Harm you? No.

Does this disgust alot of us?
yes.
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

I guess I'm the only "No" vote.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

yes.

It disgusts a lot, so? That doesn't mean the minority should be treated on with contempt. If that's the case, Muslims in America can be discriminated since they're the minority. Would you want to reconsider your logic?

I guess I'm the only "No" vote.

Actually, most of the people in this thread will go for ''no''.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

I'm fine with it as long as they aren't doing it for attention. Then it's just distracting.

Well, it applies to all couples.

yes.

And in fact, in America already, more than half of people accept homosexuals should have civil unions and marriages.
wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

This is black discrimination all over again. While not forbidding the same things, you'll be shunned, hated, and all that crap.

Well not by all though. I personally don't think that this is anywhere near as bad as black discrimination. Personally I can't say that I feel all that happy with a lot of people but there are people who accept me and other gay people as well.

This is horrible! I know! Lets shun all the straight people, me included. Let's see how I like it.

Now, now lets not jump straight into that. Torture comes first don-cha-know.

By virtue of reading this thread, you would find at least 5 people who aren't uncomfortable around gays. Which makes your statement look foolish.

I'm guessing I don't technically count?

This isn't Democrat vs. Republican, this is Those Who Value A Better Society vs. Those Who Want To Remain Years Behind The Rest Of The World.

I still believe that even though all people don't always like us we don't have to be as bad as them. In my eyes we can still progress through the world even if everyone is not completely OK with others decisions. It may sound a bit odd but I'm not really sure how to explain perfectly, but I guess a good way would be that people are going to disagree on many things but we are usually stronger for it afterwards.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

I'm guessing I don't technically count?

Why won't you count? Even though you're gay, you still are one of us, so why shouldn't we?
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

I personally don't think that this is anywhere near as bad as black discrimination.

By severity and numerically, it's not. It is however just as morally decripit as it.
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

You really have to stop making assumptions.
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

In my eyes we can still progress through the world even if everyone is not completely OK with others decisions.

In what sense of progress do you mean?

As a Christian, I believe thatGod created

If it is a sin, why would God create homosexual people?

one more reason to dislike gays is that every gay i met in my life is too EMO

I can assure you that gay people are very friendly and are in general very happy.

Picture that in ur mind and then u'll feel disgusting

I'm going to assume you didn't do professional sports, for all the swimmers, basketball players, football players and so forth shower together, and are far from being homosexual. Your mind is just hardwired for female's and it's only logical that you will find such stuff "un-natural" and "disgusting".

gays make evry1 feel uncomfortable

I cannot take you seriously when you write like that. Could you just atleast write "Everyone" instead of 'every1"?
And I don't know 3 people that are uncomfortable with gay people after they hang out with 1 or 2 for a day. Homosexual's understand that we may feel uncomfortable because, well they like the same sex, but they will not engage into sexual acts just like that.
Showing 121-135 of 704