ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

704 155396
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Since this topic hasn't been popping up much, and since the old threads are all so cluttered up, I took the liberty of creating this new one.

So yes, someone asked me for sources about my claims that 1500 species of animals practice homosexual behaviour? Here.

Source 1

Source 2

Now on to one of the sub questions. Is it natural? Well, someone mentioned that it wasn't natural only for humans. Now, why this discrimination? If the Gods of various religions keep throwing and creating people who are homosexual, either a) They're bad factory operators or b) Something is fishy with whatever anti-gay talk religious conservatives swear is sacred.

• 704 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

id stop buying coffee from wal-mart because they sell bacon. and im jewish. i also think america should bann any pig meat products :3

zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

CALIFORNIA SUPREME COURT REJECTS PROPOSITION 8

A victory for gay rights everywhere!

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

CALIFORNIA SUPREME COURT REJECTS PROPOSITION 8
Now I'm starting to think that our government isn't a ***** about gay rights.
Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

Now I'm starting to think that our government isn't a ***** about gay rights.

Nonono.. Prop 8 was deemed unconstitutional, now that it is repealed gays have many more rights! That's a good thing! Gays can now marry barring further examination, although the repeal still has to go through the court process.

L.A. Times article about said subject
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Nonono.. Prop 8 was deemed unconstitutional, now that it is repealed gays have many more rights! That's a good thing
I... know that. I meant that I am starting to think that our government hasn't been too corrupted by the a-holes like Rick Perry or... or... I'll think of some later.
zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

I'll think of some later.

*raises hand*

ummmmm...Rick Santorum?
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Rick Santorum
Lemme Google that... Give me a minute... Ugh. I hate him already. I'll post later with a list of gay-haters, abortion-haters, etc.
zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

Lemme Google that

DON'T GOOGLE SANTORUM'S NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you will be scarred for life >.>
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

you will be scarred for life >.>
I already did, and I'm already scarred now. Too late.

-Stephen
Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

Lol, you idiots... Don't you watch the Daily Show or Colbert Report? You wouldn't be scarred if you did!

Pretty much every GOP'er I can think of is Anti-Gay, plus what is wrong with them.

Ron Paul - Too old. He's likable, but not a serious candidate
Rick Santorum - Too insane. This guy is the biggest f*** out there. He is a nightmare in a person. One of the top 10 most corrupted in politics.
Mitt Romney - Too rich. Probably doesn't care about the Middle or lower class, and his face is fake.
Newt Gingrich - Too clueless. This guy says the stupidest stuff, just YouTube or Google it.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Pretty much every GOP'er I can think of is Anti-Gay

No....there are the Log Cabin Republicans for one, who support equal rights.
Agent13
Agent13
19 posts
Nomad

yeah nichodemus is right

Agent13
Agent13
19 posts
Nomad

i have no problem with homosexuality but if i where really deep on my religion it would be mess up i think, i'm a well rounded person

Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

.there are the Log Cabin Republicans for one, who support equal rights.

You've found the vast minority and outspoken. The point is that generally GOP people have the mindset of a person from the 50's, very closed in, and try to get what they want no matter what.
Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

Homosexuality is just plain weird. I think it should be completely outlawed. Not just frowned upon, but outlawed, too.

Showing 601-615 of 704