ForumsPopular MediaIsnt Rap music awsome!

47 8321
notsosuper
notsosuper
12 posts
Nomad

Rap is the best music ever!
Who thinks so?
if u dont, say what beats it

• 47 Replies
Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

yea Rap is the music I listen

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

@BASHA its spelt rap m8 u wasteman.
rap is sik by far the most skilfull and meaningfull of all genres. Rock is jus lameass white guys talkin shit bout nothin rap is bout real life real things. And most pepl who listen to rap would be doin all the shootin an stuff anyways the rap is a product of the problem not the cause

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

I like rock and rap and hip hop

Regicidal
Regicidal
53 posts
Nomad

Well its based on opinion i for example do not like rap.

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

Rap is not awesome. Rock and metal are a lot better.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

am with Blackshadow, i hate rap.it is what made the gangsters who kill people.

Woah...no offence but that comment was really stupid, and it some ways steroytypicle....

1)Just because it seems like Gangsters like it, it dose not mean, that they made it...know your facts.

2) I can just say, rock is music for rednecks, but is it? NO! jeeze please know that music dose not have a race, or a certain selection of people that follow it! because music is for everyone!

And there are so many iggnorent postes hear, bashing rap, but then they don't reilise what kind of "fans" they really are....

Also how come I always have to see fans of ROCK bash RAP, and say it has no pint, to dumb, things like that, while 1 in 10 rap fans will speak up!?

I would love to see all those who say rap is no talent, come up infront of thousands of people with a good rap, and not get Booed off the damn stage!

When you can do that!, come and see me! Also your family dose not count!
Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Rap is good

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

No. It's horrible, I HATE it with a major PASSION!!!
i am so with you on that.
Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Nah Rap is big and awesome

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

well for one it ain't hard to beatbox and it is more harder to play the drums and scream.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

well for one it ain't hard to beatbox and it is more harder to play the drums and scream

Really? I mean it's easy to beatbox, but to Scream!!! What the hell? A little girl could scream! But can she beatbox perfectly? NO!

The drums...I agree, but The RAP your thinking of is todays crap that is always on, but have you ever botherd to listen to the RAP that was on back in the day? NO! Back then, they talked about life, and he world, about problem going on around the world, so don't judge something that you dislike, but have never tried to listen to!
BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

I agree the old rap is really good but have you listened to metal it's alot more then screaming and the tone that they use takes alot of practice.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

I agree the old rap is really good but have you listened to metal it's alot more then screaming and the tone that they use takes alot of practice.

Yes I know screaming is not all they do, but Xgamer said they scream, so I just responded to that...But in my opihion, all music has talent, and if people can't see that then they should not act like they know all about music. And if a certain type of music is non-talented, then why in the hell is there billions of people doing that type of music? Why are there artists out there who sing/rap about that type then?
genkiller
genkiller
15 posts
Nomad

Everything beats rap. I mean it is just poetry with a lot of cussing put to music.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Everything beats rap. I mean it is just poetry with a lot of cussing put to music.

That may be true, for the RAP that comes on now, but did you evan bother to listen to the RAP that used to come on? It was about life, and the hardships of life, sometimes evan about family, like thanking there mom's for supporting them, and putting up with them.

But today it is about money, XXX, and hoe's...what a shame....
Showing 16-30 of 47