ForumsPopular MediaIsnt Rap music awsome!

47 8330
notsosuper
notsosuper
12 posts
Nomad

Rap is the best music ever!
Who thinks so?
if u dont, say what beats it

• 47 Replies
hitemup
hitemup
40 posts
Nomad

i had respect for notsosuper cuz he posted this bulletin but i didn't anymore when he said soulja boy was a good rapper. ha are u kidding me?! there isnt any talent involved wat so ever. i love rap and i also appreciate alot of harder rock music too like bullet for my valentine before football games. but im into guys who have talent. who can actually rap. like freestyles and actually have lyrics that have a point. i listen to some of the radio rap when i wanna dance or chill with my friends. but the actual rap that deserves credit and that i mostly listen to is rap that has a point. like that new song by flobots called 'handlebars'. i can ride my bike with no handlebars. catchy tune but those guys are actually saying something. listen to songs by d12 and eminem. i know its gay that he's a white rapper but honestly who cares? if u think its gay that hes a white rapper than that's just as much racist as saying u dont like fifty cent cuz he's a black rapper. listen to eminem and his group d12. 'when the music stops' is a good song by them. and that song by akon called 'sorry' or something is really good. even though i dont really like akon, that song is meaningful and stuff. keep an open mind to rap if u dont like it. just like i keep an open mind to all other types of music even though i might not like it. dont just say i hate [insert random genre here]. thx for makin this thread notsosuper. no offense but im so sick of all the whiny emo kids posting their gay music on here and im glad to see some people that appreciate some other music

hitemup
hitemup
40 posts
Nomad

oh yeah one more thing...i'm soooo sick of people acting like theres some big competition or something between rock and rap. its so gay and chilish. some of the best music happens when people MIX rock and rap so cut all the bull out. like i said...keep an open mind.

Showing 46-47 of 47