ForumsPopular MediaIsnt Rap music awsome!

47 8320
notsosuper
notsosuper
12 posts
Nomad

Rap is the best music ever!
Who thinks so?
if u dont, say what beats it

• 47 Replies
eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

The problem with just jumping into the Harsh vocals metal music, is that it takes a lot longer than one song to like it. It took me 4 months of listening to some easier stuff to actually be able to stand Death Metal...and besides that i hate harsh/screaming vocals but overtime i have learned to ignore it, since the instrumentals is whats the good part about metal. atleast for me.

And people that won't even touch rap like genekiller up there are just elitists or don't really listen to music. Cuz theres a lot of really good underground rap! though the radio...

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Millions of people enjoy Rap but also there's lots of swearing so some people might complain about it

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

The people who complain about rap are hypocrites. All the guns and bullets are made by white people u can buy it in fuckin walmart but when a rapper says gun theres a fuckin congressional hearing they are such hypocrites

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

People also complain rap isnt music its just talking to a sound track. If thats true metal is the exact opposite its screaming to a soundtrack i mean i copied and pasted dis from post great lyrics its a metal song
hope your ****ing world ****ing burns away
I'd kill you all if I had my way
But I'll live forever, questions curse me why
-
If you think my pain
Is well preserved
Then go ahead and try
You can **** off and die

People say rap is pointless what is the point of these lyrics?They r just a bunch of emos singin bout death no point in it. A lot of modern rap is about gettin wiv girls shootin and smokin. When rappers do it it causes so much hype but when white guys do it in metal songs talkin bout women in a bad way no one cares.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Peope also need to make up their own mind about this. I mean its ok sayin u prefer metal to rap or the other way round but dont have a closed mind about stuff see all the different arguments and form an opinion. I prefer rap to metal etc but i still like songs that arent rap. Make up youre own fucking mind you're a human being. I mean heres an example crime im conservative prostitution im liberal lol. What im trynt ot say is im sik of all these people havin a closed mind bout shit cumin on these threads sayin rap is all about guns and hoes. Mebe if u actually listned to sum rap u wud like it and not all of it is the smae especially old skl rap. Its all about gaining equal rights etc listen to 2pac Biggie even NWA have sum moral messages juys make your own mind up.

midnight43
midnight43
122 posts
Nomad

HEL NO....but ROCK and METAL are

razzmonk
razzmonk
496 posts
Nomad

I like some rap, but all they mostly rap about is either A)How big girls butts are B) How hard their life was or C) How cool they think they are.

Stickjesus
Stickjesus
166 posts
Nomad

Only some rap is good. It depends on whos rapping because some are really crap and you can't even here what they are saying.

Aids247
Aids247
58 posts
Nomad

Rap sucks rock all the way!!!!

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Why is ur name aids u weirdo and rap is da best

DonkeyKong13
DonkeyKong13
65 posts
Nomad

Tie between Rock and Rap!

Tobli
Tobli
43 posts
Nomad

Rap isnt Music its just like talking to your self in a rhythm..

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

no rap is very terrible ROCK ALL THE WAY!

Game_Guy121
Game_Guy121
57 posts
Nomad

Not That cool

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

ok i'll admit rap is ok, but you can easily make it yourself.. mine bro once did it, just write an story and sing on an beat, easy
but i rather hardstyle
SCANTRAXX ROOX >=J

Showing 31-45 of 47