ForumsForum GamesArmor Gamer Championship

2862 457373
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

hi everyone, my name is pickpocket and i will be your host for the Armor Gamer Championship events. We will see a lot of excitement in this game. Here are the rules...

10 people can sign up at one time. all others must wait till the season ends to join. what will happen in this game is i will say a random game on AG. Once you know what the game is, you must go and play this game. once you play it, either take a screen shot, or simply post your high score on the leader boards. YOU CAN ONLY USE THE SCORE THAT YOU GOT THAT TIME. YOU CANNOT USE OTHER SCORES. you may replay the game and post higher scores. this will eliminate your lower score. keep replaying until you get the best score possible by the end of the week.

once 10 people are ready to play, the game will be announced. all players must go and play this game, or be disculalfied from the Championship. in the starting round, the people with the 4 LOWEST high scores are eliminated from the game. the remaning 6 will go onto the next weeks game. for the 2nd round, the 3 players with the worst scores are eliminated. this leaves 3 players on the third round. for this round, you must get the highest score of the three. the person with the highest score in the 3rd round wins the Championship! the winner is not alowed to play in the next season, but is alowed to give game recomendations to me for everyone to play. the winner can not play two season back to back, but can play after sitting out one round.

Who will be the ultimate Armor Gamer?

• 2,862 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Killersup-21250
Emp-14450
Xerox-13050
Blade-NA
@Blade aka Mr. Second place
http://memecrunch.com/meme/1VIR/lose-all-the-games/image.png
@xerox, sorry but rules are rules. Better luck next time.

It's the finals everyone. Where legends are born and losers go home and cry to their mom. Killersup and emp. Clash of the titans. One will win, the other shall weep. Game coming soon.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Oh god... i think I'm late.... **** time zones, when you guys post, here is Night, and i have to sleep, and since you w8 for the last moment to post, i cant post higher score at that time(Sleeping ...)

Maybe you should consider Polyphasic Sleep.
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

@Blade aka Mr. Second place

I gave up the moment you announced it was run from the sun.

it was fun y'all, enjoy the finals.

-Blade
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Blade, Killersup will win this for your glory. Emp comes into Killersup's game. He insults his people with slavery and death. Killersup has made his decision. THIS.IS. ARMOR GAMES!

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

He insults his people with slavery and death.

*Threatens. I threatens your people. And not just with slavery and death, but also deprivation of rum.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Also,

He insults his people

Your third-personness created a dangling participle.
xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

pickpocket, got to hell

Last round Killersup, joined after the end and you let him, and now when i did it, you did not let me. You clearly are on Killersup's side, and you are ignoring all rules. I had that score all along, and i posted smaller on purpose.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

And not just with slavery and death, but also deprivation of rum.

http://memegenerator.net/instance/30767210
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

And not just with slavery and death, but also deprivation of rum.

http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg551/killersup10/insanitywolf.png
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Last round Killersup, joined after the end and you let him

He submitted to the scoreboard before the round was over. Pickpocket should've checked it before closing the round.
I had that score all along, and i posted smaller on purpose.

Then that's your own fault for holding back, especially since you complain that I posted at the 'last moment'.
xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

He submitted to the scoreboard before the round was over. Pickpocket should've checked it before closing the round.

Me too.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Me too.

Except this game has no public scoreboard. He can't see it unless you post it here.
xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

The same thing.
He let him in, only because he is friends with him, and he did not let me.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Emp comes into Killersup's game.

*pickpocket's game
pickpocket, got to hell

*go
Already been, not all its cracked up to be.
I actually get this a lot. Apparently, I'm an "***hole". Pfft.
Thank you emp for being the voice of reason.

The game is Earn to Die. Its on mu favorites. Whoever gets the least amount of days wins. I have a pretty good 29 days. The lowest that I have seen other than that is 30. Good luck.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

The same thing.

Stop your arguing. You made the mistake of not uploading a score. Killersup's score was online and viewable. Pickpocket forgot to look at the online scores this time. Killersup had entered his score way before the deadline.SInce it was online where pickpocket said he would check it was alright.

YOU on the other hand first complain that you got cheated because of the time-zones. Thus complaining that you didn't have enough time. While you had a score that was not view-able yet you chose to keep it to yourself. There was no way that Pick would have known when you got that score. Also you did put that score in too late. While if this was a game with online scoreboards then it might have been different.

Are you saying that this is biased judging?Its not. Nobody said that you had to compete here. Nobody. So if you don't like it here, leave.If you're planning on letting Pick let you complete to make you stop complaining, stop. Its not going to happen.

So either except that you lost, or keep complaing. However every time you complain, you begin to piss off more and more people.
Showing 1411-1425 of 2862