ForumsForum GamesArmor Gamer Championship

2862 454512
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

hi everyone, my name is pickpocket and i will be your host for the Armor Gamer Championship events. We will see a lot of excitement in this game. Here are the rules...

10 people can sign up at one time. all others must wait till the season ends to join. what will happen in this game is i will say a random game on AG. Once you know what the game is, you must go and play this game. once you play it, either take a screen shot, or simply post your high score on the leader boards. YOU CAN ONLY USE THE SCORE THAT YOU GOT THAT TIME. YOU CANNOT USE OTHER SCORES. you may replay the game and post higher scores. this will eliminate your lower score. keep replaying until you get the best score possible by the end of the week.

once 10 people are ready to play, the game will be announced. all players must go and play this game, or be disculalfied from the Championship. in the starting round, the people with the 4 LOWEST high scores are eliminated from the game. the remaning 6 will go onto the next weeks game. for the 2nd round, the 3 players with the worst scores are eliminated. this leaves 3 players on the third round. for this round, you must get the highest score of the three. the person with the highest score in the 3rd round wins the Championship! the winner is not alowed to play in the next season, but is alowed to give game recomendations to me for everyone to play. the winner can not play two season back to back, but can play after sitting out one round.

Who will be the ultimate Armor Gamer?

• 2,862 Replies
xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

There's no reward. It's just for fun

Well that is exactly what i mean. The more unfair everything is, the less fun the players have.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

if each time the winner be the new judge, so there be no problems

Because winners would never pick games their friends want...
Because winners would always have time for this...
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

GUYS! its a new round, stop the god ****ed fighting....xerox, you lost this time. There are plenty of chances, maybe you will win this round.Maybe if sombody signed up for the new round people would shut up...

Killersup is signing up :P

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,783 posts
Chamberlain

New round? Count me in!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Really pickpocket?

Its my game. Not your game. Mine. As in me. I have tried to pass along the duties once or twice and they crashed and burned. I have also seen copies of this fall apart. Geezus. Stop spamming my game. Get out. No one is cheating. I could tolerate this before, now its spam. Its getting in the way and its annoying as hell.
got corrupted by power,

My ***.
No one is corrupt. You simply cannot comprehend this. Ask around.

killersup, the round goes until friday does it not? Ill take your sign ups anyways.
----
jeol
killersup
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

ManlyNinjaMan -_-
----
jeol
killersup
manly

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Hey, signing up here!

So basically, the game started well, then after year or something, the Creator, got corrupted by power, and since then he keeps on making unfair judges, and is mad with power?

Really pickpocket? I think this would be so much better, if each time the winner be the new judge, so there be no problems, and if there is something unfair, to know that it was only once, and not every single time...

Deal with it, you become too bad for your own game.

Can you deal with losing fairly? Seriously >.>
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup, the round goes until friday does it not?

Emp said that he was DQ'ing, so Killersup thought that ment a new round, sorry...
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Heylo there.
This time i will SIGN UP >:P
Cuz last time... -_-

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

Guess I'll sign up again, had to read through the rules after my accidental posting :/

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Jeol
killersup
manly
Runescape
Soccer dude
Dapro
---
Yeah killersup, you are right. I lost it in the argument. You win this championship in all its.....glory.
New sign ups begin now. Well they already started, but whatever. We shall see if we can get a bigger group for this round. I think I will leave the sign ups open until Friday or so. It'll be fun as long as we post our scores *cough* jeol *cough*

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Sign me as an extra. If 10 haven't joined by Friday, then I'll be in. But otherwise, I'm out.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

I sign Up >.<

Its my game. Not your game. Mine. As in me. I have tried to pass along the duties once or twice and they crashed and burned. I have also seen copies of this fall apart. Geezus.Stop spamming my game.

Remember what i said about "having too much power" ?
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

sign me up again. I've a bone to pick with my loss streak.

-Blade

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Jeol
killersup
manly
Runescape
Soccer dude
Dapro
Blade
*emp
xerox
-----

Remember what i said about "having too much power" ?

This is a forum game, not a democracy. All forum games like this are run by one person who controls it all. Thats the purpose.
Showing 1441-1455 of 2862