ForumsForum GamesArmor Gamer Championship

2862 454514
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

hi everyone, my name is pickpocket and i will be your host for the Armor Gamer Championship events. We will see a lot of excitement in this game. Here are the rules...

10 people can sign up at one time. all others must wait till the season ends to join. what will happen in this game is i will say a random game on AG. Once you know what the game is, you must go and play this game. once you play it, either take a screen shot, or simply post your high score on the leader boards. YOU CAN ONLY USE THE SCORE THAT YOU GOT THAT TIME. YOU CANNOT USE OTHER SCORES. you may replay the game and post higher scores. this will eliminate your lower score. keep replaying until you get the best score possible by the end of the week.

once 10 people are ready to play, the game will be announced. all players must go and play this game, or be disculalfied from the Championship. in the starting round, the people with the 4 LOWEST high scores are eliminated from the game. the remaning 6 will go onto the next weeks game. for the 2nd round, the 3 players with the worst scores are eliminated. this leaves 3 players on the third round. for this round, you must get the highest score of the three. the person with the highest score in the 3rd round wins the Championship! the winner is not alowed to play in the next season, but is alowed to give game recomendations to me for everyone to play. the winner can not play two season back to back, but can play after sitting out one round.

Who will be the ultimate Armor Gamer?

• 2,862 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

He let him in, only because he is friends with him, and he did not let me.

If you know anything about me, its that I treat my friends like doo-doo.
Its not biased that you didnt post your score. The reason Im not letting you is that you posted too late. For all I know, you could have cheated and played after the deadline. This is why I require screen shots and score boards, but there was no online score board. That means I needed a screen shot on time for you to pass, which you didnt.
As for earlier, killersup already had his score up on the score board but didnt post a screenshot. This happened before the deadline came up. I could see the date, just to be sure. That means it was my fault. This, however, is not my fault.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

28 days, will upload screen-shot later.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg563/bladerunner679/Capture-8.png

showing this to prove that i can win at any game except run from the sun. first try too. don't count this.

-Blade

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

aaand **** your dreams blade.http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg551/killersup10/hellyeah.png

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

@pickpocket
When's the deadline?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

The deadline is friday at 12 am. Enjoy yourselves.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

I forfeit the round. I'm way too busy catching up on homework and stuff. Plus I doubt I'd get less than 28 days. Anyway, killersup wins. Open a new round so others can join in the fun.

Ancuta
Ancuta
146 posts
Bard

Isn't it a bit unfair that only 10 people can participate ?
- I mean there are thousands of players and the maximum capacity you have is 10 ?.. wtf ?

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Well add me as a friend so you can see the scoreboards >.< What is so hard?

So either except that you lost, or keep complaining. However every time you complain, you begin to piss off more and more people.

Well, I'm not arguing.... I'm simply say that you guys are cheating, and all those angry comments mean that its true, You cant just say, "I'm sorry, Its already too tale, I know that what i did is wrong but still, you are late, and those are the rules. Also i kick out Killersup and EMP is the winner"

You guys don't follow simple rules....and then expect everyone else to follow them. Please next time, be like a real judge and don't execute too soon,because the victim, can be actually right >.
xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

I forfeit the round. I'm way too busy catching up on homework and stuff. Plus I doubt I'd get less than 28 days. Anyway, killersup wins. Open a new round so others can join in the fun.

I take his place >.< Or you gonna add a rule for that too?
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Well add me as a friend so you can see the scoreboards >.< What is so hard?

Its not his job. If you want to look at the scores through the friend's list then YOU do it.

"I'm sorry, Its already too tale, I know that what i did is wrong but still, you are late, and those are the rules. Also i kick out Killersup and EMP is the winner"

So now you want Pick to cheat, by just DQ'ing Killersup!

You guys don't follow simple rules....and then expect everyone else to follow them. Please next time, be like a real judge and don't execute too soon,because the victim, can be actually right >.

What simple rule is that?Pick is a real judge. Don't like his judging, leave.

Well, I'm not arguing....

yes, you are.

I take his place >.< Or you gonna add a rule for that too?

You were already terminated from the game. So yeah its a rule that you cannot come back in till the next round.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I'm sorry, Its already too tale, I know that what i did is wrong but still

The reason I can't say that is because I didn't do anything wrong. Everything I did in my game is fine. I have been running this thing for a while with no complaints of corruption. I have kicked killersup out of the games before too. I simply didn't pay as much attention this round because of thanksgiving. I made a minor error and fixed it. End of story, because there wasn't a story to begin with.
I ask everyone to stop pointlessly arguing. Not only does it annoy me to no head when people spam up my thread, but its also a rule on AG.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

I have kicked killersup out of the games before too.

lolz you've kicked me out too. Like for Give Up where you said the number of deaths doesn't matter, just whoever got a score posted earliest. I thought that was completely unfair, and so did many others. But I don't care. It's not like it's for a prize. There's no reward. It's just for fun.
xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

I thought that was completely unfair, and so did many others

So basically, the game started well, then after year or something, the Creator, got corrupted by power, and since then he keeps on making unfair judges, and is mad with power?

Really pickpocket? I think this would be so much better, if each time the winner be the new judge, so there be no problems, and if there is something unfair, to know that it was only once, and not every single time...

Deal with it, you become too bad for your own game.
xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

P.S. Its even less than an year D:

Showing 1426-1440 of 2862