Forums

ForumsForum Games

Yggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 6:46am

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

everyone please check epic's profile...

Checked it, could not find anything interesting. Mind pointing out why people should check it out?

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 6:55am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,213 posts

SIR! Permission to use SF, sir!
I'm talkin' to you, Blade.

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 10:34am

light_chaser

light_chaser

1,092 posts

the strange thing is, it was...

Ok, here is my attack:

I first charge up my lightning powahs (I have them...) and then charge up my fire powers until I can stand them no more. Then, I wrap a cocoon of devilfire onto the nature touched. Then, when they are inside of it, I make the cocoon very small (with them still inside it) and then charge the cocoon with all the lightning I can muster.

Nerdsoft really should be dead.

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 11:59am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,291 posts

UPDATE:

Yesterday, theEPICgameKING was intentionally struck by a car and is in the hospital. He's in potentially critical condition with two broken legs and internal bleeding. He won't be around for a while, and he may be in a wheelchair for a very long time. He's been a great player and RPG GM. Do him a favor and post a "get-well" message on his Profile. Until then, you'll have to pause his character.

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 3:55pm

GeminiDelta

GeminiDelta

443 posts

Epic won't be around, but I will. No need to waste my turn. *sniffle*

Gemini tackles light_chaser as she's being wrapped in the devilfire and beats his face in repeatedly with both fists, not stopping until he stops moving.

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 5:28pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

4,945 posts

Um...can I have my attack not target Epic, considering the... circumstances?

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 5:41pm

pokemonrocks126

pokemonrocks126

484 posts

It's not the grammer it just auto corrects my words into compleaty diferent ones anywho I strike at the tree with everything I've got then compress a huge amount of power into a tiny tiny tiiiiiiiiiiny point that is almost a sinquartity then send it at the and teleport away at the point when It hits the tree the power will explode hopefully causing massive damege to the tree and most likely a lot of damege to anyone and anything that is anywhere within 3 miles of the tree

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 8:32pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

2,534 posts

@subzero- sorry, I wasn't really sure about the situation, so I left it out. since that is what we are going with, I'll incorporate that into the next turn.

@nerdsoft- for god's sake, you don't need to ask me about it. as long as you don't do anything too ridiculous.

-Blade

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 8:48pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

973 posts

Alright, I'm still taking this turn then. I come behind Gemini while she's whaling on light_chaser, and thrust my blades into the back of her neck. I then cause them to rotate at unimaginable speeds, moving them around her body without ever removing them, making sure to hit vital organs. After that I cause a crystalline energy spike to come out my armor, and I shish-kabob her onto it by sliding it between her anus and crotch (god this sounds wrong) and sliding up through her body with the tip of the spike poking through her skull.

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 8:52pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

973 posts

Also, while this may sound like an instakill, I acknowledge that there is no such thing as instakills in this game and that it will probably just take some HP away.

Reply to Yggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

You must be logged in to post a reply!