killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

Thats bad, finals week for Blade huh?

Posted May 11, '13 at 12:10am

Poizaz00

Poizaz00

90 posts

I set up some Grey Goo which only consumes matter which can be reasonably identified as part of a tree. I then use a metal catapult to launch it at the tree.

Posted May 11, '13 at 12:58am

danwar123

danwar123

977 posts

i attack it with my ArMY OF KNIGHTS

Posted May 11, '13 at 1:00am

danwar123

danwar123

977 posts

i attack it with my ARMY OF KNIGHTS

Posted May 11, '13 at 8:57am

LupusAureus

LupusAureus

124 posts

I throw rocks at the tree. :|

Posted May 21, '13 at 9:54pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

Blade seems to have mysteriously dis-appeared again. This is all fine and dandy, unless someone else wishes to try and moderate then Killersup will take the role. Contact Killersup by Friday if you wish to take the job.

Posted May 23, '13 at 12:47pm

pokemonrocks126

pokemonrocks126

215 posts

i would do it but Im not good at doing that and ik because the create and destroy a llanets ive tried to host have all died out

Posted May 26, '13 at 10:20pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

Itttsssss baaaack!

I throw rocks at the tree. :|

The rocks turned out to be mystical rocks just lying around. What luck, that they are super alien rocks. Damage. -2500

i attack it with my ARMY OF KNIGHTS

Super damage to the poor tree….25,000,000
I set up some Grey Goo which only consumes matter which can be reasonably identified as part of a tree. I then use a metal catapult to launch it at the tree.

The tree turns the tables on the goo and begins absorbing it. Think of something quick!

try to manipulate my lava skin into some kind of spikes, and light them on fire.  I then punch the dents until they break, or I run out of energy.

You punch through the dents in the tree, and are able to melt a small part of the tree’s inards.
50,000 damage taken

Right. time to journey to there while thinking of new tricks, and see if I can sign up for the duel.

You’ve unfortunately missed the duel…but! You can possibly find the winner’s home and take it in their sleep.

I test my more powerful strength and use dark power to grow to enderdragon size and I slam the dark energy tail into the tree and then I breathe darkfire all over the tree and bites apart of its trunk off and swallow the piece hopeing for it to increase my powers (no I don't want to be nature touched) I then return to normal size (the growing thing I just used dark energy to form a dragon around me and binded my suit with it and then aborbed the energy and unbinded my suit from it to return to normal)

Really…really weirdly worded…you do massive damage, however the tree is drained of nutrients in that part and cannot give you any more power without sending you into overload mode.

Posted May 27, '13 at 10:25pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

That screwed up, and Killersup forgot to put down the damage taken along with the classes. That will be fixed in a repost tomorrow. C'mon guys get a posting!

Posted May 27, '13 at 11:07pm

Santi_

Santi_

444 posts

I take my infused swords, and intertwine them with my ironbark-yggdrasil wood skin (around the hand and arm area), and surround the whole thing with a thin layer of compacted nexus. I try to attack the midsection of the tree.

Reply to Yggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

You must be logged in to post a reply!