pokemonrocks126

pokemonrocks126

215 posts

I attempt to become a noble warrior

Posted Jun 13, '13 at 3:48pm

pokemonrocks126

pokemonrocks126

215 posts

am I glitching or is my attack not showing up if its not then ill try this gain I attempt to become a noble warrior if it does and im just glitchy then just ignore this post

Posted Jun 15, '13 at 10:03pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,786 posts

*facepalm*
stupid...
*exits game*

If you wish to act in a less childish manner in the future and wish to return, you may.

am I glitching or is my attack not showing up if its not then ill try this gain I attempt to become a noble warrior if it does and im just glitchy then just ignore this post

No worries, AG was being difficult for you. It happens to everyone. You start your quest for being a noble warrior by asking around town for any beast to slay (Nobles can be made by defeating monsters.)Only to find that a man-bear-pig has been terrorizing a local village.

I jab the tree with a pufferfish spine, and then with another, and then I get a robot to repeatedly use the spines on the tree. (Yay, increasing DoT!)

Unfortunately, the ironbark protected the tree from your puffer spines.

Danwar, you just said you used a chainsaw. you never did pick a target.

Ten points for Slytherin!

I begin by forming the water into a little ball, and then extend it's length until it is the shape of a "C" curve that is one atom thick. I then launch the water at an extremely high velocity towards the tree (thus making the first "water blade")

That’s actually…a really good idea. The tree’s ironbark protects it from most of the damage, but it was cut through a little way.

May I request you stop controlling my actions?

Perfectly fine. Thank you for asking in a civilized manner, and if you feel it gets out of hand again please talk to Killersup on his messenger.

Anyway, let's see what the other person starts the duel off with. (and when I said I turned invisible, I ment I literally showed up at the time and place of the duel invisible.)

Although you are invisible, the other person has such a high degree with magic that they feel your presence through the waves of energy that you give off, and he sends a circular ball of flame in your direction.

I form nexus spheres around the soldiers and crush them by collapsing said spheres.

The soldiers decompose on sight. They SHOULD no longer be a threat...for the mean time.

I try to find out if there are any fabled Earth weapons out there. I also attack the tree's with my rock arms, punching the bark with force. I try to dig a tunnel towards its roots and try to crush some of them.

You’re an Earth guy, Killersup likes that. Yes, the legendary sledgehammer of the Gods. Legend has it that a great warrior used it long ago to wage war against all enemies. Some say it even had the power to create earthquakes when it strikes upon the ground.  It is said in the legend that it is held high above the ground, in a monument held by a statue of the warrior. On top of mount Herculiosu .

You were unable to dig underneath the ground due to the volcanic crust that was just encircled upon the tree by another player.  Your punches are strong, but not near enough to hurt the ironbark of the tree.

Temporarily disabled: (Kinda like Lose-A-Turn)
Danwar123

Norse Gods: (Users who are allowed to change the universe)
killersup10 (New Creator)

Norse Prophets: (player side-jobs)
TheEPICgameKING (Dot Calculator)

Norse Heroes: (Epic/ good looking Players)
light_chaser
sonicheroes95

Demi-Gods: (players who have earned my respect)
Santi_
Thaboss

Noble Warriors: (Not-as-Epic-but-still-epic Players)
gameplayer101
crazyape
djime
Snag618

Elementalists: (Evolved Noble warriors)
epicness01

Elemental Sages (ultimate elemental masters):
Light_chaser

Dark Mages: (Mages with dark powers)
sonicheroes95
BRAAINZz
Xerox

Shades: (ultimate dark mages)
beckitten27
warriorcats/pokemonrocks

Tormentors (ultimate force of evil):
Kylelolcat

Good Mages: (Mages with beneficiary powers)
Perrykid

Angels: (ultimate good mages)

Archangels (ultimate force of
good):

Arcane Elite (those who have mastered magic itself):
SubZero007

Nature Touched:(Tree's sworn Guardians)
nerdsoft
theEPICgameKING
Geminidelta

Undead: (Dead but put back to life)

current Dead/Banned: (Dead for a reason...)
Armpit
Sergie32
billy285
Sparx0

Tree:2,495,101,079,000HP
Defense:1.00%

Weather:lots of clouds
Ground Condition: very moist
Wind: windy

Posted Jun 15, '13 at 10:18pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

464 posts

I attempt to set the tree on fire by pouring gasoline around it, and then setting the gasoline on fire with matches.

Posted Jun 15, '13 at 11:58pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

I drop the illusion of not being there and raise a solid wall of light in front of me to block the attack, then push that wall towards him along with a few spears made of solid darkness.

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 3:05am

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

for my next trick, I place my hand upon the tree, and using my knowledge of water power and biology, I force a stop in the tree's roots from moving more water into the tree. this will interrupt the tree's transpiration cycle, and in addition, the tree's photosynthetic cycle.

hopefully, this will do some damage.

-Blade

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 6:41am

LupusAureus

LupusAureus

124 posts

I start the quest to obtain the Gods' Warhammer by asking directions to Mount Herculiosu by asking directions. I then start to travel towards it.

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 8:24am

light_chaser

light_chaser

659 posts

Me magnetosta...

I make some fire drill hand thingies and make a pretty deep hole, then magneto some metal out of the earth.  I then go up to the tree and plaster some metal over it, then melt it, and when it cools, blast it with fire and slight electricity because metal is conductive.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkicEAGgv__nWW9FdLH_Mem_n_Fz6KZWabA-d-W-s3prV0NhSldw

Posted Jun 19, '13 at 11:31pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,786 posts

Would you look at the time! Its almost that celebratory time of the week again where everything gets judged and what not.

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 9:16am

light_chaser

light_chaser

659 posts

yays!  I can't wait to see what my attack did.  Also, I have an add on to the attack. 

When the metal inevitably melts, I magneto it into spikes to puncture the bark.

Reply to Yggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

You must be logged in to post a reply!