ForumsForum GamesYggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

2695 435251
PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Based on [link= http://armorgames.com/community/thread/3334894/cut-the-tree]"Cut the Tree" [/link]

First of all, the Yggdrasil is a magical tree of Norse mythology. Surely, if you cut this tree, you cut life to the world, yet the Norse believed that there were creatures constantly biting and picking at the tree, probably to scare somebody.

No memes
No posting own damage
One attack per turn
If I ignore you, its because its a stupid attack, or broke a rule
No being an idiot
No girlfriend/Boyfriend attacks
No protecting the tree by building walls or trenches etc around it(You can become an environmentalist, a norse hero/god, or a lawyer and sue the attackers.)

Because this is a magical tree, there are a few things you can do that you couldn't with a normal tree.

Note that this is the standard for some of the attacks:

A chainsaw will do 1 damage. Try if you really run out of ideas.
A tree cutter also only does 1 damage.
Axe does 1 damage
Battle axe does 2 damage
Norse Battle axe does 3

If people get sued by the tree's friends, they simply lose health.

People get banned if they break a rule or do something that no one likes. And I am the one who decides who gets banned. Every new rules post I make will say who is banned or has died. Banned people are considered 'dead'

Dead people can't come back. It is very hard to die: You have 100 health and unless you do some sort of really dumb or weird thing that just manages to get under the rules, you will receive damage.

To make this a bit more fun, the tree starts off with loads of health. this means that people can do lots of damage(I will decide how much). I'll try to stay active a lot to keep the damage in check.

Tree: 100,000,000,000,000 HP
Climate: No wind and sunny

• 2,695 Replies
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

I divert many highways to cause the cars to crash into the tree and sub-trees, starting with the sub-trees.

(tecnically, you ninja'd me, that's how I didn't see it) the massive rains and soaking ground causes 100 cars to either sink into the mud, or have fatal crashes. since each car has roughly 4 people in it, the government of denmark has charged you with the involuntary manslaughter of 4000people. you are sentenced to life in prison, and must either serve it indefinitely, or find a way to escape.

temporarily disabled:UDude21

I pour pesticides all over the bottom of the tree.

you aren't the first to try this, and because of this, the tree has already adapted to poison.

-0hp

Temporarily disabled: (Kinda like Lose-A-Turn)
lorcharlie984
LucasDaLegend

Norse Gods: (Users who are allowed to change the universe)
PerryKid (Original Creator)
Bladerunner679 (Current Narrator)

Norse Heroes: (Epic Players)
Santi_

Undead: (Dead but put back to life)

current Dead/Banned: (Dead for a reason...)
Armpit
blk2860
thaboss
Sergie32
Alexandra222
billy285

Tree: 38,999,999,999,828 HP

Weather: raining
ground condition: soaking

What if while the tree falls, I am on sea, and have a good amount of coin on me, to give as sacriledge to another God, or will that fall as well?

I know the god you are talking about, and since you are considered a hero, you will be given a choice as to whether or not you wish to reside with him. the realms of ocean gods follow different laws, and so the tree's demise won't affect them.
halomaniac64
halomaniac64
201 posts
Nomad

I pour salt water by the tree.

(Salt is bad for trees)

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

I aim an auto-miner at the tree, to mine the ironbark, which it can double-refine to make more machine blocks for more miners.

as clever as that is, the tree's bark automatically disintegrates after pulled from the tree, but new bark grows back in it's place. this means the bark is unable to be harvested.

Since my other attack was for last turn I get a large saw and cut parts off of the sub-trees, then Yggdrasil.

(ninja'd again. quit it, but I'll let this attack slide)

the sub-tree's develop a weaker form of ironbark in exchange for giving life to yggrasil. you only damage one tree before the saw is no longer able to cut through the wood.

-100hp: sub-tree 1

+50hp:yggdrasil

Temporarily disabled: (Kinda like Lose-A-Turn)
lorcharlie984
LucasDaLegend

Norse Gods: (Users who are allowed to change the universe)
PerryKid (Original Creator)
Bladerunner679 (Current Narrator)

Norse Heroes: (Epic Players)
Santi_

Undead: (Dead but put back to life)

current Dead/Banned: (Dead for a reason...)
Armpit
blk2860
thaboss
Sergie32
Alexandra222
billy285

Tree: 38,999,999,999,878 HP

Weather: raining
ground condition: soaking

(also, I will make things a lot harder after the next turn. if you can figure out how, and stop me, then I'll make you a norse hero)
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Yeah, sorry about the short amount of attacks, trying some self preservation first, so
I clear the weather in Denmark, causing a drought in that area. I have sent all of the North Korean Androids (disguised) around the world, so I can pop up, and re-exist in their forms whenever I die, not to mention many on the sea, with a small amount of Nordic Coins each. I have also adapted the Koreans as self learning and self preserving, so any new information they receive will instantly be transmitted to me.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

for crying out loud, these moderator posts take a while to type, you are going to have to give me time to post these.

(this will not count as a new turn)

I bribe the government of Denmark to let me out. If that doesn't work, I threaten them with a knife to let me go. And, did any of the fatal crashes hit the tree?

the bribe is successful, but any new crimes will result in your execution. unfortunately, no cars made it past the storm.

(which one?)
halomaniac64
halomaniac64
201 posts
Nomad

Flag
(Salt is bad for trees)

halomaniac64
halomaniac64
201 posts
Nomad

Oops.

All of them.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, sorry about the short amount of attacks, trying some self preservation first, so
I clear the weather in Denmark, causing a drought in that area. I have sent all of the North Korean Androids (disguised) around the world, so I can pop up, and re-exist in their forms whenever I die, not to mention many on the sea, with a small amount of Nordic Coins each. I have also adapted the Koreans as self learning and self preserving, so any new information they receive will instantly be transmitted to me.

(clever, but the god's will only allow you to transfer your soul to another thrall once) the draught takes hold. a draught will damage the world tree by a small ammount each turn.

(all new attacks after this post will count for the turn)
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

I shoot armor penetrating rounds from my tank at a safe distance from the tree.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

I bet a plasma cutter and take it to the sub-trees. And can you post the sub-tree's seperate health?

the plasma cutter only has enough power to damage one tree.

-100hp:sub 2

all of them

the salt gives minor damage to the world tree, and moderate damage to the sub trees.

-100hp:all trees

sub-trees:
1:600
2:600
3:700
4:700
5:700

Tree: 38,999,999,999,728 HP
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Did I ninja you or is that just a dumb attack?

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I bribe blade to not make the game harder.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

With what?
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

Did I ninja you or is that just a dumb attack?

ninja, so I decided to just put it in at the end of the turn (not there yet)

since I'm a god, there is nothing that you could give me that I would want, but you can stop it by doing something. I'll give you a hint, ATTACK!
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

I also spray down all the little trees with my machine gun. (Also built into my tank)

Showing 286-300 of 2695