ForumsForum GamesYggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

2695 435202
PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Based on [link= http://armorgames.com/community/thread/3334894/cut-the-tree]"Cut the Tree" [/link]

First of all, the Yggdrasil is a magical tree of Norse mythology. Surely, if you cut this tree, you cut life to the world, yet the Norse believed that there were creatures constantly biting and picking at the tree, probably to scare somebody.

No memes
No posting own damage
One attack per turn
If I ignore you, its because its a stupid attack, or broke a rule
No being an idiot
No girlfriend/Boyfriend attacks
No protecting the tree by building walls or trenches etc around it(You can become an environmentalist, a norse hero/god, or a lawyer and sue the attackers.)

Because this is a magical tree, there are a few things you can do that you couldn't with a normal tree.

Note that this is the standard for some of the attacks:

A chainsaw will do 1 damage. Try if you really run out of ideas.
A tree cutter also only does 1 damage.
Axe does 1 damage
Battle axe does 2 damage
Norse Battle axe does 3

If people get sued by the tree's friends, they simply lose health.

People get banned if they break a rule or do something that no one likes. And I am the one who decides who gets banned. Every new rules post I make will say who is banned or has died. Banned people are considered 'dead'

Dead people can't come back. It is very hard to die: You have 100 health and unless you do some sort of really dumb or weird thing that just manages to get under the rules, you will receive damage.

To make this a bit more fun, the tree starts off with loads of health. this means that people can do lots of damage(I will decide how much). I'll try to stay active a lot to keep the damage in check.

Tree: 100,000,000,000,000 HP
Climate: No wind and sunny

• 2,695 Replies
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

(no, kingdom hearts and disgaea)

alright, let's try using.. hmm.... guess i'll just try using stop raid on the tree.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I get a lighter and burn away the trees that Yggdrasil was sucking the energy from. I also cover the tree with lots of flammable liquids and light them up.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

@sonicheroes95: Well, Firaga DOES come from Final Fantasy.

The fact that my powers are useleless flips me into a rage and I use sonicheroes95 to beat it into submission.

spikkle
spikkle
212 posts
Nomad

I give Darkfire a helping hand throwing a few flaming torches onto the fuel. Those saplings must burn!

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Ok. I hop into my Grandfathers M1 Abrams Tank and run over all the protesters chasing me. Then I shoot Yggdrasil with armor penetrating rounds from far enough away to where I don't get hurt if the round explodes to early.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

alright, let's try using.. hmm.... guess i'll just try using stop raid on the tree.

(never played kingdom hearts) the attack does some damage.

-50hp

I get a lighter and burn away the trees that Yggdrasil was sucking the energy from. I also cover the tree with lots of flammable liquids and light them up.

I give Darkfire a helping hand throwing a few flaming torches onto the fuel. Those saplings must burn!

(there are a total of 5 trees, all of them, since powered by yggrassil, has 1000hp) you burn each tree, but yggrasil's wards protect it from a huge chunck of the damage.

-200hp: all sub-trees

Ok. I hop into my Grandfathers M1 Abrams Tank and run over all the protesters chasing me. Then I shoot Yggdrasil with armor penetrating rounds from far enough away to where I don't get hurt if the round explodes to early.

(sorry, since you were TD, I'll only factor in the protestors, not the attack)

+50hp:yggrasil

I try to dig out all the earth around and under the tree with an excavator.

you reach the roots, which are too thick, and cover too much ground for your excavator to dig out any more.

-10hp

Temporarily disabled: (Kinda like Lose-A-Turn)
lorcharlie984
LucasDaLegend
Kylelolcat

Norse Gods: (Users who are allowed to change the universe)
PerryKid (Original Creator)
Bladerunner679 (Current Narrator)

Norse Heroes: (Epic Players)
Santi_

Undead: (Dead but put back to life)

current Dead/Banned: (Dead for a reason...)
Armpit
blk2860
thaboss
Sergie32
Alexandra222
billy285

Tree: 38,999,999,999,780 HP

Weather: raining
ground condition: soaking

(also, kylelolcat, since it says you are TD, and I didn't notice earlier, I'll let your attacks slide for now. but I need proof that you got out of it, or post how you will get out of it in order for you to continue.)
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

I use 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,009 moltov cocktails on the tree.

Sparx0
Sparx0
137 posts
Nomad

Ummm... I call Kirby to inhale the tree's leaves, copying them and attack again.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

So, since I am a Norse Hero, and get a seat in Valhalla, if Yggdrasil shall fall, would there still be a Valhalla? Man, I'd really love eating in the feast hall, then fighting to the death, only to return to the feast hall after death.

halomaniac64
halomaniac64
201 posts
Nomad

I put a metal conducter rod on the tree. (So it will get struck by lightning).

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

[quote]Hm...if a Dispenser will take off half my health, then i cast Regen on the party, including myself. However, due to the largness of the party, this will probably drain my mana pool to where I will be temporarily disabled, or at least my powers will be.

Yes, you only gain 5 HP per turn for 10 turns. Your powers are disabled for two turns. You faint for one turn.[/quote]

Now that that's cleared up, I continue my berserk rage using sonicheroes95 as a club.
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

I use 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,009 moltov cocktails on the tree.

(do I really need to explain why that's a stupid attack? if I do then that's pathetic.)

Ummm... I call Kirby to inhale the tree's leaves, copying them and attack again.

Kirby turns into a tree, and is unable to move until he removes the absorption.

I put a metal conducter rod on the tree. (So it will get struck by lightning).

the only place that's thick enough for a rod to be planted is 7000ft. up the tree. the way a lightning rod works is the rod's tip must be the highest point, and since the tree is actually 2.5miles high, the rod won't work. clever thinking though, but you also forgot to factor in the tree's ironbark, which does have bits of iron inside. because of this, even if a rod can be placed that is the highest point, the ironbark will conduct any electricity that the rod puts out, and will bury that energy into the ground.

Now that that's cleared up, I continue my berserk rage using sonicheroes95 as a club.

you barely do any damage to the tree, but you do beat sonicheroes95 to within an inch of his life.

-2hp

-95hp:sonicheroes95

+50hp:yggrasil

Temporarily disabled: (Kinda like Lose-A-Turn)
lorcharlie984
LucasDaLegend

Norse Gods: (Users who are allowed to change the universe)
PerryKid (Original Creator)
Bladerunner679 (Current Narrator)

Norse Heroes: (Epic Players)
Santi_

Undead: (Dead but put back to life)

current Dead/Banned: (Dead for a reason...)
Armpit
blk2860
thaboss
Sergie32
Alexandra222
billy285

Tree: 38,999,999,999,828 HP

Weather: raining
ground condition: soaking

So, since I am a Norse Hero, and get a seat in Valhalla, if Yggdrasil shall fall, would there still be a Valhalla? Man, I'd really love eating in the feast hall, then fighting to the death, only to return to the feast hall after death.

actually, the thing is if the tree falls, valhalla will start to erode away slowly. also, if you do the death-blow to the tree, you end up in Hel, the frozen world of dispair for those who die as cowards. if you die, and yggrasil has fallen, you will go to the holy mountain of Helgafjell to live the rest of eternity in content, but even that will eventually erode away.
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

What if while the tree falls, I am on sea, and have a good amount of coin on me, to give as sacriledge to another God, or will that fall as well?

halomaniac64
halomaniac64
201 posts
Nomad

I pour pesticides all over the bottom of the tree.

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I aim an auto-miner at the tree, to mine the ironbark, which it can double-refine to make more machine blocks for more miners.

Showing 271-285 of 2695