ForumsForum GamesEvolution

96 16062
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Okay guys... so my most recent game.. Cellular evolution fail due to my foot ball practice, its ends at 5:30, then i do homw work for 2 hours, soo i get on righ about know so i wanted to say I NEED A BACK UP! looking for a back up host.

So heres the game. you are a small futty critter in ANY, i mean ANY habitat you want but it has to be a general habitat and yes this is early earth you are on pangea, what is that? well then you shouldent be on this thread if you dont know.

you HAVE to put an effort into this game, please think about your choices and animal you CAN restart when ever and when you go extinct you are DEAD! for god but you can play ANY branch in your evolution i will devlope on that later...

CREATURE SHEET!

Name:
Description: ( 3-4 sent.) what color is it, eye color, fur? does it fly? TELL ME DETAILS!
Bio: 2 sent where did it come from?
Perk: special ability any thing nothing over powered, no " when its almost dead it shoo lava out of its eyes killing ANYTHING an the grow to Godzilla's size and eats STArs" none of that)
--
im still debating ... nm

Strength determines phycial power and damage taken
Intelegance determines smartness and adaption)
Speed: determines agility and well speed
( any addition just ask)
Sentient percentage: ( how "human" are you? basically when you use tools and tribes an city and shi- srry habit)
---
( MUST HAVE SMARTER!)
building materials:
known structure:

• 96 Replies
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Name: Baalim
Description: 2' tall, impish, pointed ears, gray/silver skin, glowing orange irises, clawed four-toed feet, clawed three-fingered and one-thumbed hands, long crooked nose, fanged teeth, 2.5' sharp demonic tail, light silver belly/chest, stubby short black horns, long thin forked black tongue.
Bio: The Baalim originally were microorganisms that landed on Earth in a meteor of hematite. From there, they evolved and took to the caves and tunnels of a nearby mountain.
Perks: Wall crawling - The creature can crawl along nearly any surface.
Look before you leap: you automatically survey your surroundings
---
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Sentient percentage:5%
---
habitat: mountain
Den: cave
building materials:Rocks,Wood, Berries
known structure: Path, paint
Symbiosis: mutualisim with Lagomites
----
Bushes planted: 3
Grow time: + 12
Fruit per bush: 12
---
Population:6
Young: 8
Idle: 0
Wood workers: 4
Mothers:1
Leader: 1

I go get a berry, and head back to a fish. I try to get one's attention, and toss a berry to it.

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Nameragonoi
Description:6 metres tall, dragon-like, green scalish skin, glowing black eyes, large head horns, four clawed legs, large wings, large amount of teeth, talon tail.
Bio:The dragonoi were extinct 900 years ago, but fossil DNA had leaked into water and had formed the only dragonoi egg. It is now hatched.
Perk:Firebreath-Dragonoi have the ability to breath fire.
--
Strength:6
Intelligence:5
Speed:4
Sentient percentage:
---
Habitat:Forest
Den:Cave

I attempt to breath them on fire and eat them.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Description: 2' tall, impish, pointed ears, gray/silver skin, glowing orange irises, clawed four-toed feet, clawed three-fingered and one-thumbed hands, long crooked nose, fanged teeth, 2.5' sharp demonic tail, light silver belly/chest, stubby short black horns, long thin forked black tongue.
Bio: The Baalim originally were microorganisms that landed on Earth in a meteor of hematite. From there, they evolved and took to the caves and tunnels of a nearby mountain.
---
---
----
---

the fish eats the berry, and looks to you for more... the Lagomites do what you do... but they seem to attack the the berrys to a stick

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Nameragonoi
Description:6 metres tall, dragon-like, green scalish skin, glowing black eyes, large head horns, four clawed legs, large wings, large amount of teeth, talon tail.
Bio:The dragonoi were extinct 900 years ago, but fossil DNA had leaked into water and had formed the only dragonoi egg. It is now hatched.
Perk:Firebreath-Dragonoi have the ability to breath fire.
--
Strength:6
Intelligence:5
Speed:4
Sentient percentage:
---
Habitat:Forest
Den:Cave

please restate what your talking about

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

---
---
----
---

Hm... I go get more berries, stick them on sticks, (and check barrier/door process) head back to the lake and stick a stick in.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

ame: Baalim
---
Sentient percentage:30%
---
----
---

the door isnt doing so well, there not sure what to do ( ask the Lagomites)... you do the same, but the legomites seem to pull the fish out of the water from the stick

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Name: Sylvadactal
Description: Birdlike. As tall as an 8-year-old human. Sharp, angular face. After wings are small stabilizing fins, then the stablizing tail. Black in color. No fur. Eyes are almost completly black. Sharp, black teeth. Tree-dwelling, this creature can soar over trees or fly in bursts between trees.
Bio: Originally small furry creatures that lept from tree to tree, they evoloved wings for better flying, and eventually became full-fledged flyers.
Perk: Silencing-Using special vocal cords, this animal can emit opposite sounds to what it produces, cancelling them. The practical upshot of this is that, when the animal is doing this, it is nearly impossible to hear.
--
Strength:0
Intelligence:8
Speed:7
Sentient percentage:
--
Habitat: forest
Den a tree? a large tree carve hollowed?)
Buliding materials:
Known structures:

you look arround.. you see a Bunch of small creatures putting sticks in water and pulling out fish, they seem to work with a 2' tall, impish, pointed ears, gray/silver skin, glowing orange irises, clawed four-toed feet, clawed three-fingered and one-thumbed hands, long crooked nose, fanged teeth, 2.5' sharp demonic tail, light silver belly/chest, stubby short black horns, long thin forked black tongue. creature... lol you also see large bear creatures

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

---
---
----
---

Nice. I go down and "fish" a fish out using their method. I then cut it open lengthwise with my claws and eat the organs. I bring a Lagomite back and show it the door.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

---
---
----
---

its seems that the Legomites have discovered a method of communication... it tries to ... well i goes...

( its makes a series of guesturs that suggest that the wood needs to stick to get her... they need to stay

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

---
---
----
---

I have an idea. I have the woodworkers go back and forth from the lake to the cave, taking earth by the lake, mixing it with some water to make mud, then bringing it back to use as a mortar in the door/barrier.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

Can I join this game at this time? It looks interesting.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

---
---
----
---
Population:14
Young: 4
Idle: 8

you try... you put you Mortar im between the wood and it stays... but it isnt very sturdy

( yes you can join)

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

---
---
----
---
Population:14
Young: 4
Idle: 8

It will have to do for now. We use the wood and mortar to block up most of the cave entrance, except a hole about 7' high and three feet wide. Outside, we make a plate from wood that can be used to cover the hole.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

Name: Bystro
Description: 2 feet tall, blue-black feathers, 3 feet wingspan, white underbelly, yellow feet claws, black hook-like beak
Bio: The Bystro were originally land dwellers that fed on small organisms. Predators chased them into the trees. At first they had troubles climbing, then climbing would turn into jumping. Jumping would turn into gliding, and gliding would turn into flying. The Bystro still maintains their carnivorous diet on small organisms.
Perk: Hooks - Almost anything that gets stuck on their feet will be stuck until it is removed manually by the Bystro.
--
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 10
Sentient Percentage:
---
Building Materials:
Known Structures:

Is this correct, and is this the sheet I must use?

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Name: Bystro
Description: 2 feet tall, blue-black feathers, 3 feet wingspan, white underbelly, yellow feet claws, black hook-like beak
Bio: The Bystro were originally land dwellers that fed on small organisms. Predators chased them into the trees. At first they had troubles climbing, then climbing would turn into jumping. Jumping would turn into gliding, and gliding would turn into flying. The Bystro still maintains their carnivorous diet on small organisms.
Perk: Hooks - Almost anything that gets stuck on their feet will be stuck until it is removed manually by the Bystro.
--
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 10
Sentient Percentage:
---
Building Materials:
Known Structures:

you sit... homeless, hungry, and thirsty. fix the problem

---
---
Den: Wooden doored cave