ForumsSupport ForumHow do mods earn merits?

36 5597
Sharkbate
Sharkbate
372 posts
Peasant

A question just occured to me.How do mods earn merits?Do they give merits to themselfs ro do other mods give merits to them or what.How does a mod earn merits?

• 36 Replies
Girl_Power2
Girl_Power2
126 posts
Nomad

I think that another mod would give it to them but I don't think you can merit your own comments if your a mod.

G_P2

Girl_Power2
Girl_Power2
126 posts
Nomad

Henry that does not work it only says what a merit is how to get merits and who gives them out.

G_P2

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

http://armorgames.com/page/help

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Maybe John is the one who gives merits to Mods.

Girl_Power2
Girl_Power2
126 posts
Nomad

No that is not it but it might be true but I doubt it.

bates
bates
98 posts
Nomad

What Girl_Power2 originally said is true. Mods are not allowed to merit their own comments. Instead, another mod must award them a merit.

conquer01
conquer01
149 posts
Farmer

Too bad, think of the possibilities .
Then again, what GirlPower said is the only realistic answer.

lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

i dont know!

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Okay so Girl_Power2 has the right thats good!Anyway if you don't know don't post here!

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Quite simply, we really don't that often. At all.

We are often too busy trying to keep the forums and rest of the site clean that writing merit-worthy comments is kinda hard.

But I suppose that if a mod ever entered a debate and won, then that would be a merit.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Ha ha Devoidless I think that YOU are the only mod that gets merits from debates.

The_Idea_Men
The_Idea_Men
102 posts
Nomad

how mods get merits is a very long story. im ashamed that your parents left it to me to tell you.

well here goes...

when a mommy comment and a daddy comment love each other very much, they make what's known as a "well-thought out" comment. it is often very long and talks about things of relevance, though usually it just resembles a book report.
Anyway, the "well-thought out" comment comes into the world and sits on the comments page of a particular game for days and days and days until the comment fairy (that could be taken out of context) comes along and taps the "well-thought out" comment on it's little comment nose and 'oof' it becomes a merit worthy comment.

now if a mod was the mommy comment or daddy comment of that "well thought out" comment, then they get credit for the merit.

now, if they merit themselves, thats a different type of making a comment. one where there isnt a mommy AND daddy comment, theres just one or the other.

you can tell which mods give themselves merits, they usually have hair on their knuckles, or have gone blind.

...alright. thats as close to the line as i'l get. i got more, but... no. just no.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

We mods can get merits from other mods. We certainly do not give them to ourselves ;-) But if another mod sees a merit worthy comment from another user or mod, they can give them a merit.

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Does a mod have the capabilities to merit themselves?

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

That works also. ^_^

But every time I try to sit down and make an awesome game comment now, I go "Oh god! What if someone is spamming the forums! Or being a nuisance in chat! I gotta go check!"

Then I run off and forget to copy what I had already written down.

I need to sleep more I think...

Showing 1-15 of 36