Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Heaven and Hell?

Posted Feb 1, '12 at 6:56pm

44Flames

44Flames

594 posts

Do pedophile Priest go to heaven?

Can someone answer Ssssnnaakke's quetion please. He wants am answer.

Posted Feb 1, '12 at 6:59pm

44Flames

44Flames

594 posts

One thing also anyone can answer and but there thoughts in of heaven and hell if anyone else looking at this thread felt like they couldn't.

We won't discriminate your religion and beleifs.

Posted Feb 1, '12 at 7:00pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,667 posts

Knight

Do pedophile Priest go to heaven?

Far as I know there is nothing in the Bible condemning pedophilia.

Posted Feb 1, '12 at 7:06pm

44Flames

44Flames

594 posts

Thanks MageGrayWolf for answering the young fella's question.

Posted Feb 1, '12 at 7:21pm

stephenking

stephenking

564 posts

Don't believe in Heaven or Hell. I think, possibly, there MAY be a lucid dream-like state when you die, but not technically brain-dead, where the people who have heard of Heaven and Hell, blah blah blah, see it in their minds, then they get resurrected, and think it was real.

Posted Feb 1, '12 at 7:25pm

44Flames

44Flames

594 posts

@314d1

would you give Gandhi the same reward as that guy who was sorry he murdered his entire family? Or the man who lived as a thief the same punishment as Hitler? Why only have two places?

No you wouldn't give the guy we murdered his entire family the same fate in the after life as Gandhi if he wasn't truly sorry for it. But if in the mans heart he was truly sorry for what he had done then yes he would go to Heaven with Gandhi.

Same thing with Hitler and the man who lived as a theif if they weren't truly sorry for what they had done then they would get the same punishment in Hell.

God would know if you are truly sorry because the Holy spirit is in all of our souls so God knows everything we have done and if we are truly sorry then he will forgive us.

Only having two places is alot simpleir than having a place for every kind of punishment and good deed.

Posted Feb 1, '12 at 7:28pm

stephenking

stephenking

564 posts

In the Bible it says God forgives all sins except the unforgivable sin of not accepting Jesus.

So, a mass murderer who accepts Jesus into his heart goes to Heaven, but not me, who hasn't done anything wrong (okay, maybe a few things) accept not accept Jesus into my heart? Cruel, much?

Posted Feb 1, '12 at 7:28pm

44Flames

44Flames

594 posts

@stephenking

where the people who have heard of Heaven and Hell, blah blah blah, see it in their minds, then they get resurrected, and think it was real.

I am sorry but the only person to be resurrected was Jesus nobody else has been resurrected. Or maybe I am misunderstanding can you just clarifie what you said.

Posted Feb 1, '12 at 7:30pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,971 posts

Only having two places is alot simpleir than having a place for every kind of punishment and good deed.

Weren't there 'circles of hell' or something, where the worse you were, the deeper you went?

Posted Feb 1, '12 at 7:31pm

stephenking

stephenking

564 posts

I am sorry but the only person to be resurrected was Jesus nobody else has been resurrected. Or maybe I am misunderstanding can you just clarifie what you said.

Oh, nevermind. I mean when someone dies, they get brought back from the dead, etc.

Reply to Heaven and Hell?

You must be logged in to post a reply!