Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Saddest game or moment in a game

Posted May 29, '12 at 9:15pm

peaceypeacey

peaceypeacey

39 posts

Call of Duty MW3. I tried to camp 1v1 Search and Destroy clan battle, and the guy planted the bomb. So I killed him and started Defusing the bomb. them 1.5 seconds before it was defused, a claymore went off and I died. Never do 360's when you defuse a bomb. IT SUCKS!!!

Posted May 29, '12 at 11:00pm

amorboy

amorboy

147 posts

i remember one sad moment ! it was really really sad to me : its not spoiler alert anymore ! CALL OF DUTY 5 : WORLD AT WAR !

well in one level you are in stalin square !! and you see lots of lots of russians dead !!! it is awful ... i nearly cried ... then in the last level of americans you have to choose between polonski or redock !(if i am saying it correct !) and i choosed polonski and redock died !!! :( and in one level in the russians ... you are in berlin ! and lots of germans are lying on the ground all wounded !! they ... order ... you ... to ... KILL THEM ALL !!! its just just to sad !!

Posted May 29, '12 at 11:55pm

s9b1

s9b1

259 posts

The saddest moments in the games is when you play a clan war, and you are a sniper in your team, but you get killed by opponents team's sniper when you first charge.

Posted May 30, '12 at 9:13pm

slipsoccer

slipsoccer

1,054 posts

When Ssgt. Grizz dies in CoD 4, and when Ghost dies in Mw2.

Posted Jun 20, '12 at 9:05am

SemperFIN

SemperFIN

37 posts

LA Noire's Ending was pretty sad.. Cole didnt deserved to die.

Posted Jun 20, '12 at 1:09pm

JiffyJosh1

JiffyJosh1

19 posts

MW3 about to get a MOAB when my controller dies.

Posted Jun 20, '12 at 1:50pm

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

601 posts

Sequester is a sad game overall if that counts.

Posted Jun 20, '12 at 2:24pm

dudeguy45

dudeguy45

2,594 posts

Infamous 2 and Red Dead Redemption's endings. 2 great men dead. I know its a good game when it ends and I just sit staring blankly at the screen for minutes.

Posted Jun 20, '12 at 3:04pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,418 posts

when i was little i had pokemon dungeon blue team and i cried at the end i dont know why i just broke into tears

Posted Jun 20, '12 at 3:55pm

Drink

Drink

1,571 posts

for me it was when playing resident evil code veronica X when steve burnside turned intop a huge monster then we he was turning back human and told clair "i love you" and died...to me that was that was the saddest

Reply to Saddest game or moment in a game

You must be logged in to post a reply!