ForumsThe TavernThe stupidest things we've done

137 18920
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Time after time we have done something incredibly stupid. So I figured some people should learn from some of our mistakes. Really. what is one of the stupidest things you have done? Me? One of them would be carelesly carrying a loaded gun while setting up targets. Good thing I didn't shoot myself.

• 137 Replies
AequitasBU
AequitasBU
112 posts
Nomad

Definitely driving hammered trying to go as fast as i could down a little street. When i didn't go as fast as i wanted I turned around and tried again. Good thing nothing bad happened, but that was just plain stupid.

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Taking away a dogs bone. Really, I thought I was going to lose my hand.

matrixdiscoking
matrixdiscoking
130 posts
Nomad

never ring and run a cranky and insane old mans house did it once and i lost my breath running away

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

never ring and run a cranky and insane old mans house did it once and i lost my breath running away

That kind of sounds mean you know.
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Sometimes I make a small mistake in math a lot. And the thing make me mad the most is the sign. Like when you add negative or subtract it. Sometimes, I mess up my equation like quadratic equation is because of plus or subtract sign. This is big mistake that hard to fix for me.

I didn't really think someone would talk about math. in this thread the stupidest things do not count things like schoolwork. This is sortof something to get other people to learn from our mistakes and not do them.
zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

Hmmmmm stupid things i've done...

Well, once I tried to make my dog into a horsey, and then I had to go to the hospital and get stitches...

does that count as stupid?

gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

Not locking the gate to the cow pasture. ALLWAYS LOCK THE GATE.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup took a bet and rode a pink tricycle down a super long-steep hill.if he would have rode over he would have fallen off the mountain.

another was when killersup was riding past his archenemy's house and he was on the handle bars of a pink bike -_- that was akward.he made sure everybody knew about it to.

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

when killersup was riding past his archenemy's house and he was on the handle bars of a pink bike -_- that was akward.he made sure everybody knew about it to.

Bwahahahahaahhaaha! Uh did you copy this off of diary of a wimpy kid or something?
kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

Jumping down from 7 feet onto thin ice

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

I don't know going off a really big jump in the winter.

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Brrrrrrrrrrrr. I can't tell you the amount of people that made the same mistake. It seems people don't want to learn from that. They probably just want to know what it is like. then some of them end up dead.
LordofAges
LordofAges
21 posts
Shepherd

Does it count as stupid if we didn't get hurt? 'Cause I've done lots of stupid things, but fortunately I'm cautious enough that I do them in a relatively safe manner. Note that I said RELATIVELY ;D

Like, for instance, jumping off a train bridge into a river or purposely lighting a fire with a home-made taser.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

I did that and i knew the ice would brake but it didnt

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

probably stabbing my friend in the head with a butter knife. **** was on the news

uuummm... I really don't know what to say about this. Is he okay?
Showing 1-15 of 137