Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

The stupidest things we've done

Posted Feb 21, '12 at 1:51pm

deathbewithyou

deathbewithyou

589 posts

Time after time we have done something incredibly stupid. So I figured some people should learn from some of our mistakes. Really. what is one of the stupidest things you have done? Me? One of them would be carelesly carrying a loaded gun while setting up targets. Good thing I didn't shoot myself.

Posted Feb 21, '12 at 4:35pm

AequitasBU

AequitasBU

115 posts

Definitely driving hammered trying to go as fast as i could down a little street. When i didn't go as fast as i wanted I turned around and tried again. Good thing nothing bad happened, but that was just plain stupid.

Posted Feb 21, '12 at 4:39pm

deathbewithyou

deathbewithyou

589 posts

Taking away a dogs bone. Really, I thought I was going to lose my hand.

Posted Feb 21, '12 at 4:47pm

matrixdiscoking

matrixdiscoking

132 posts

never ring and run a cranky and insane old mans house did it once and i lost my breath running away

Posted Feb 21, '12 at 5:15pm

deathbewithyou

deathbewithyou

589 posts

never ring and run a cranky and insane old mans house did it once and i lost my breath running away

That kind of sounds mean you know.

Posted Feb 21, '12 at 5:25pm

s9b1

s9b1

320 posts

Sometimes I make a small mistake in math a lot. And the thing make me mad the most is the sign. Like when you add negative or subtract it. Sometimes, I mess up my equation like quadratic equation is because of plus or subtract sign. This is big mistake that hard to fix for me.

Posted Feb 21, '12 at 6:24pm

deathbewithyou

deathbewithyou

589 posts

Sometimes I make a small mistake in math a lot. And the thing make me mad the most is the sign. Like when you add negative or subtract it. Sometimes, I mess up my equation like quadratic equation is because of plus or subtract sign. This is big mistake that hard to fix for me.

I didn't really think someone would talk about math. in this thread the stupidest things do not count things like schoolwork. This is sortof something to get other people to learn from our mistakes and not do them.

Posted Feb 21, '12 at 6:35pm

zakyman

zakyman

1,682 posts

Hmmmmm stupid things i've done...

Well, once I tried to make my dog into a horsey, and then I had to go to the hospital and get stitches...

does that count as stupid?

Posted Feb 21, '12 at 6:39pm

gamer1111111

gamer1111111

207 posts

Not locking the gate to the cow pasture. ALLWAYS LOCK THE GATE.

Posted Feb 21, '12 at 6:40pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,574 posts

I tried to grind a doghouse, guess I should've worried when I saw his name was Ripper.

Reply to The stupidest things we've done

You must be logged in to post a reply!