ForumsThe TavernThe stupidest things we've done

137 18961
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Time after time we have done something incredibly stupid. So I figured some people should learn from some of our mistakes. Really. what is one of the stupidest things you have done? Me? One of them would be carelesly carrying a loaded gun while setting up targets. Good thing I didn't shoot myself.

• 137 Replies
alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

Going down a long hill on a ripstick going about as fast as you can on one of those things and get to close to a :road work ahead: sighn and hit it nearly broke my left shoulder and i couldnt finish my soccer season cause it would hurt like crazy.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

One time I was at the park and I was speeding with my MB and I did a wheely while I was going up a small grass ledge. I fell on my butt so hard that I thought I shrunk by 10 cm. xD
It still hurts when I think about it.

When I was 7yo I made a jump with a piece of plywood and 3 concrete blocks. I came so fast with my bike that the plank slid and I was going to do a back flip and fall on my head so I jumped off on the side and landed on the concrete and scrapped my two hands. It burned for hours and it was throbbing like crazy. I was running and blowing in my hands to try to stop the burning. :O
---------- `O//

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I forgot this one. I was 7yo again and me and my friends were going downhill and jumping on the lake in the park. On my third try I landed the farthest but when I got off the water I was covered with leeches! :O!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dad had to use matches to burn them one by one. My arms and legs were burning. xD

The same summer a kid stole a turtle from the zoo so we stopped him and took it back when my friend said that a turtle has teeth. I said no way, they don't have teeth so I stuck my finger in it's mouth and wham, it bit me so hard that my finger was throbbing. I was shaking my finger but the turtle kept hanging on to it. Finally the guardian at the zoo got it off my finger and yelled at me because he thought I was stealing the turtle. :/

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
704 posts
Nomad

Well one of the stupidest things that I have ever done was that one early morning, I woke up and when I wake up Im still half asleep so I dont realize what im doing, so I went to the bathroom, urinated in the hamper and threw my dirty clothing in the toilet lol, stupidest and funniest thing ever!

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Wow I didn't think this would be brought back up.

Well anyway here is another stupid thing I know about. Shooting at a king snake. seriously guys don't ever do that. They eat all the bad snakes.

rabidgam3r
rabidgam3r
116 posts
Nomad

I guess mine is when i was on a hill in the winter with some friends, the kind of hill that almost always has like 5 other people sledding down it. Anyway, i had gone down and just got up, when one of my friends yelled "Look out!" and i look back up the hill when WHAM! a tube with like 4 people on it slammed into my legs and i did a front flip onto my face.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

when i was very young during easter, my parents gave me a recess peanut butter cup. apparently i was very exited and at it..... with the rapper still on. i now can not eat peanuts or peanut butter without gagging
-----
one time i acedently threw my dirty shirt in the toilet instead of the hamper....
------
a few days ago i couldnt find my pen....only to relize that it was in my hand.
------
going on ag when i have a test tomorrow. yeah....right now....

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

i accidently ate the Tv remote and pressed the chocalate bar <.<

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

What? There is no way you could actually eat a TV remote.

Blabidy
Blabidy
12 posts
Nomad

Not looking where I was going and ramming my head into a post. Ended up going to the hospital and getting 11 stitches in my forehead.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

Well one of the stupidest things that I have ever done was that one early morning, I woke up and when I wake up Im still half asleep so I dont realize what im doing, so I went to the bathroom, urinated in the hamper and threw my dirty clothing in the toilet lol, stupidest and funniest thing ever!

gave me SO many lolz... Hahahahhahahahhahaaa... haha... ha.
TuxedoPenguin
TuxedoPenguin
233 posts
Nomad

Well, let's see.

On a field for school in elementary school it was rainy and we were bored so me and this guy went to this slide. He went down it on his feet first like he was surfing. So I thought i would try and I went down and since it was wet i slipped off hit my head on the side of it (metal by the way) and had a huge gash in the side of my head. I had to get stiches don't remember how many though. Lucky I didn't feel it, all i felt was warm blood sort of trickling down the side of my head, and everybody was lookin at me wondering what happened.

CheapCheep
CheapCheep
240 posts
Nomad

Bringing home a Christmas tree on a snowy day. We thought it was small but we forgot it was on a hill underneath miles of snow. Pine needles were everywhere, and there would be no star on the top of the tree. To replace the star, we used the roof. >_<

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

we created junk food, drugs and cigarettes... sometimes i think humans are actually the most stupid living beings

BigRoosta30
BigRoosta30
76 posts
Nomad

I was sleep walking and pissed in my dads suitcase which was open and had all his work stuff in it before he went to the airport to go to New Jersey for a work meeting

Showing 121-135 of 137