Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Battlefield 3

Posted Mar 17, '12 at 3:38am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,694 posts

Knight

The USAS-12 with frag rounds is getting annoying. The gun has an assault rifle range and with frag rounds you die quickly, even with flak jacket.

Posted Mar 17, '12 at 10:02am

pyr0ken1s1s

pyr0ken1s1s

1 post

It's a good game, but EA and DICE really just need to patch it for the Xbox. Like Ghost said, USAS-12 and frag rounds are basically overpowered. Whenever I see it, I see flashes and then the ground. There's also some other things, like MAV riding and flashlights that harness the power of the sun. There's probably some others, but I don't feel like listing it. Still a good game though.

Posted Mar 17, '12 at 10:52pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,694 posts

Knight

The Famas and USAS-12, just played a whole game of conquest and those were the only two guns I died from. And it's very hard to even get a shot off when you're facing people with those. The multiplayer was wonderful before people started abusing those.

Posted Mar 21, '12 at 10:49pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,668 posts

what's everyone's best game just put your game mode and how many kills you got mine is on rush(this is the best game that i remember) i got like 31 kills and about 19 deaths and 7600 XP

Posted Mar 22, '12 at 10:57am

kerakcora

kerakcora

5 posts

bence battlefield gold edition çok daha iyi.call of duty modern warfare 2 güzel.online oynanır.

Posted Mar 22, '12 at 9:52pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,668 posts

bence battlefield gold edition çok daha iyi.call of duty modern warfare 2 güzel.online oynanır.

very poor choice of words, not that half of them were even words in the English language, all i know is that your post had something to do with battlefield gold edition and modern warfare 2 but other than that it's all nonsense to me

Posted Mar 24, '12 at 4:30pm

MrCombatPants

MrCombatPants

4 posts

Yeah I love the game, it's really fun. Plus it has more stuff than Modern Warfare 3 in Multiplayer, but there is no "Special Ops" or offline style minigames which makes it kind of weird because all you can do is campaign and online. But the reactions to everything are more realistic like jumping over a fence where you see the legs and the body jump over where as in most other games, you just float on. But sometimes it makes no sense when you're climbing onto a platform and it does that.

Posted Mar 27, '12 at 3:20pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,668 posts

about how many times do you have to level up in the assault class to unlock the F200

Posted Mar 27, '12 at 3:36pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,694 posts

Knight

Get 113,000 points for the assault class. I think you have to level up the assault class around five times.

Posted Mar 27, '12 at 3:39pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,668 posts

i think it's a bit more than just five times with 113,000

Reply to Battlefield 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!