ForumsThe Tavern[necro] What is the dumbest name somebody called you?

222 81405
RDF4
RDF4
87 posts
Nomad

The dumbest name somebody called me is, a idiot jerk face. My cousin, John Alexander Anderson said it because I taped him on the solder. PS he cred, and he was o most 9.

• 222 Replies
JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

rump wagoneer.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

"Stupid" of course, because I'm anything but.

/end brag

JAA1
JAA1
5 posts
Nomad

poop sucker. :|

JAA1
JAA1
5 posts
Nomad

poop sucker. :|

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

FAT
i know im not
but i why she send that

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

look this is how exactly he said it !!: mother F***** B**** Gay !! Suck My D*** !!! and i just watched him ... wow ! i was totally restarting my mind ! i mean i didnt do anything ! ... but than he said sorry cause he tought i hit him in his neck ... (his friend did) lol ... i mean it was just awkward

ShadowArchon
ShadowArchon
154 posts
Shepherd

I was called a politic fork... ???

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

It wasnt in a mean way but my best friend and i were talking about some stuff and suddenly he came up with a random word and called me: "Pumkin-face!". Best that guys! although shovel is still funnier(lol).

randumbness
randumbness
58 posts
Nomad

Kyle that's not my name it's Jacob
Asian wait a second I am half asian
A person trying 2 get my attention said hey person it applied to everyone in the room
Giggles... it's long story

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

I'm torn between 2 first is a octomom because i'm neither female nor have children. Next is Petesluetes (Pete's Lu Eats) I don't really understand that one.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Batman or MageGayWolf

Yeah they were trying to use calling me Batman in highschool as an insult. How exactly comparing me to a billionaire playboy who can kick everyone's *** and has all the cool toys is an insult eludes me.

The second is just unoriginal and dumb.

tiger25691
tiger25691
159 posts
Farmer

An evolutionist

RDF4
RDF4
87 posts
Nomad

...ok...my pc just growled at me...help...me...evolutionist...

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

I was called the "nipple" of the school. Because i'm the only colored student in my school and i'm surrounded by white students.

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

russian noob the zombies beeyotch i was owned by a nazi zombie but the stupidest name ive ever heard [or called somebody] was q tip

Showing 76-90 of 222