ForumsGamesThe "Decision" Discussion

31 14770
Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

Welcome to the "Decision" Discussion

This is for any comments, ideas, criticisms (although not encouraged), questions, etc. about the awesome zombie game on Armor Games, Decision.

You can also boast about your current status on Decision. If you see a status boast, please acknowledge the date in which it was posted (displayed above the player's armatar).

It's really fun. But it needs more weapons and abilities. I also want to know the purpose of "Rebuild with Cannon/Rocket" Missions.

• 31 Replies
trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

When you play assault mode the gun you use is a cannon or rocket instead of the machine guns.

mli560
mli560
2 posts
Nomad

How many endings are there in the game? I reclaimed all 7territories got 100% progress and the ending says that things may end differently...

This game is alright but it gets incredibly repetitive after awhile.

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

I believe you need to beat all 7 in under 40 days

mli560
mli560
2 posts
Nomad

40 days? That is impossible. It takes 6 days just to fully upgrade the tower and factory of each territory.

Fredman12
Fredman12
47 posts
Nomad

Ya I agree the game is awesome. I always enjoy a good zombie game were you are taking back the city.

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

First territory doesn't have factory

szmik
szmik
1 posts
Nomad

I completed all the achievements, except for the one which says you should find all the 34 territories. However, after completing the game in just 86 days, having all the upgrades & other achievements, I still can't find the 34th territory, I only have 33 out of 34. Do any of you guys have any idea where to look for? Thx

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Do assualt mode for every region

edvart
edvart
14 posts
Shepherd

Ive beaten the game in 88 days and at the end he said " Ive wasted so much time" (I can guess this is a bad ending) unless this is the real ending or someone else got it right please reply.

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

as i said earlier you need to get it under something like 40 days

executionercom
executionercom
3 posts
Peasant

trying, i don't know why you are trolling, but 40 days 100% is impossible. You can explore every region in 40 days but to get 100% requires lvl 3 towers, lvl 3 factories, 4 days to find new areas + 2 days for the initial tutorial. 7 * 3 + 6 * 3 + 4 + 2 = 45 days minimum

edvart
edvart
14 posts
Shepherd

My guess is 50 days but its only a guess sorry guys but I am to lazy to go through the game again especially because it gets repetitive.

ragelic
ragelic
1 posts
Shepherd

How do you (or can you) get to the South-West region of the map?

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

There is no Southwest region at the map, there are Northwest, North, West, Center, East, South, and Southeast.

If you want to reach one of them you have to clean the assult position first (get the tower). So get the towers in the areas you have direct access to then youll be albe to reach other areas.

stratis96
stratis96
1 posts
Nomad

Can anyone please explain to me:
1) What that random floating circular status bar is?
2) What the "Enraged" or awesome mode thing is that popped up on the top of my screen is and how do I reach it? It offered me the chance to start it, I guess, but I couldn't figure out how to.
3) Why do certain kills give you money?
4) Is there a specific way to get one hit kills without ultra heavy weaponry?

That is all. For now. Muahahaha!

Thanks in advance!

Showing 1-15 of 31