ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero/Villain 3

248 21901
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

In this RPG, you will be playing as a Super Human. You can choose from any of the powers listed below this paragraph, and the best part--you can choose what type of super human you wish to become. You can be evil, and be feared;or be good, and earn the respect, honor, and love of the community that surrounds your character.

Fame and Honor will be factors in this game.

Honor is how much people respect, or disrespect you. This is based off of your actions that you make throughout your story. This will also determine what kind of allies/enemies you will make.

Fame is how known you are in the world. Also, this will determine how often Bounty Hunters will try to hunt you down if your honor is low, or how often people give/send gifts to you or your base of operations.

Name: (Choose your very own super hero/villain name, or use a first and last name)
Desc: (Physical)
-----
Power: (Choose any one power, can't be overpowered)
Energy: 0%
HP: 100%
Fame: 0%
Honor: 0%
-----
Inventory: None
Time of Day: Unknown
Job: None
Current Home: None
Money: $0
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

I've added much more details to the character sheet, and this time, I'm hoping for the game to reach a couple hundred pages, or even more than that.

Also, this time, you get to choose your very own story line!

Options for stories:
1) You wake up in a weird facility, trapped in a room with a sealed door and a glass wall. You get interrogated by some strange men, and you must decide on how to escape, or decide to stay and be their little lab rat.
2) You lead a normal life, until you decide to go postal with your powers and become a hero, or a villain. You live in a small apartment, and you have a part time job at a fast-food restaurant, such as a Wendy's, or a McDonald's. It will be randomly chosen for you, or you can choose any fast food restaurant for yourself. I will fill in the rest in the "job" location on the character sheet.
3) You wake up randomly in the forest, desert, or in the arctics with no clue about your past. All you know is that you've discovered your powers and your name and all the simple stuff.
4) Choose your own, personal story line.

Post the number 1,2,3, or 4 below your filled out character sheet, for whichever number you choose. If you choose the number 4, tell me what you want your story line to be about, and I'll most likely approve. (Nothing too far out of the ballpark, as in no mansion with 50 billion dollars or so. That would just ruin all the fun! It would be better if you played long and earned it.)

I hope everyone enjoys. ^_^

Previous players of these RPG's may know that I get stressed and end up quitting these after some 70 pages or so, but the girl that caused all of the problems is gone, and I have no more problems with any of that, so this RPG will be up until all players are bored. Thank you. BROFIST.

• 248 Replies
amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

Name: sepehr narov
Desc: black hair . blue eyes . 182 cm . 60 km .
-----
Power: hand shifter (well i can change my hand to stuff ... guns and ...)
-----

its k (i love melee guns i use them more) and can i have my own house ??
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Zachary "Zack" MacAllistor
Desc: He is tall (1,90), has red eyes, and black hair with red stripes. He is a little bit athletic and likes to wear jeans and t-shirts.
-----
Power: shape-shifting
Energy: 38%
-----
Inventory:
Current Home: Small Settlement in Desert
House Inventory: Bucket of Water(75%)
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

i ask her: "do you need more of my help? or am i done for today? oh, and before i forget to ask, are the people here normal? i ask because i heard about people with special abilitys like flying or so."

Mort_Kawasaki
Mort_Kawasaki
1,211 posts
Nomad

Name: Mort
Desc: He's tall, has grey eyes, and dark blond hair. He's not too muscular, and usually wears jeans.
-----
Power: He can stop time, but he can't manipulate any objects while doing so.
-----
-----
Allies: None
Enemies: None

"Nothing."

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Name:Evil Genius
Desc:7'4, 84 kg, a strong muscular build, has green eyes, black lush hair,evil grin, eight canine teeth instead of the usual two. He has a slight slouched back and small nose.
-----
Powerark Powers
Energy: 0%-Eat, drink, or sleep to gain energy back.
Fame: 1%- Looks like you've got a few reliable friends so far.
Honor: 0%- Make enough actions, and this will tell you what you've become.
-----
Current Home: Middle-Class Apartment (Good Quality Ap.)/$210 per week
Money: $1,200
------
Allies:
Enemies:

"Hmmm...ReapCo. It said before didnt it now? Maybe you guys are working on bringing people back to life?"

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Name: sepehr narov
Desc: black hair . blue eyes . 182 cm . 60 km .
-----
Power: hand shifter (well i can change my hand to stuff ... guns and ...)
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

Yes, you can have your own house. In the fourth point, you can create your own story, so you can have your own house and you can have up to 15,000 dollars to start out with, anything more than that would be too... boring.
==================================================================
Desc: He is tall (1,90), has red eyes, and black hair with red stripes. He is a little bit athletic and likes to wear jeans and t-shirts.
-----
Fame: 1%-The people in the settlement have come to know you now.
Honor: 1%-By working for the new neighbors, they've come to appreciate the work you do.
-----
Inventory:
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

"Yes, we need your help picking some of the crops. You live here now, so you gotta take some responsibility."

You ask her if they are normal and if they have powers.

"What? If we had powers, then we'd be taking whats rightfully ours! I don't know about the others, but if I had powers? I would get revenge on all the people who ever did me wrong."
Desc: He's tall, has grey eyes, and dark blond hair. He's not too muscular, and usually wears jeans.
-----
-----
-----

She stops the stare, and leans back in her chair. "You too, hmm? Well, that's disappointing."

She stands up, and presses a button beside the door, and talks into a microphone. "Larry, the shot." she says, then she walks out of the room, and two scrawny men walk in with lab coats on, and one man is holding a shot with green liquid. "Stan, make sure he doesn't pull any stunts, okay?" a man says. "Alright Larry, I know." Stan says, snapping. "This is the only thing I do in my job."

Stan walks towards you, and holds your head to one side so your neck is stretched. Larry walks closer, flicking the tip of the needle.
Desc:7'4, 84 kg, a strong muscular build, has green eyes, black lush hair,evil grin, eight canine teeth instead of the usual two. He has a slight slouched back and small nose.
-----
Powerark Powers
-----
------
Allies:
Enemies:

"Well... sort of." He pulls on the rope, and the curtain rises. It reveals a tank with a man inside. "Here, we bring people back from the dead, but its quite different than what you'd expect." he states. "Observe for yourself."

He presses a button on a console, and he leaves the room. You look at the tank, and the blue water begins to bubble, and a white cloud of gas fills the tank. Then, you hear the door get locked. "This is a test, Martin. Don't be alarmed, and don't move." he says.

Suddenly, the tank bursts open, and the man isn't a man anymore. Its a bigger version of the Hulk! It charges toward you, and you immediately dodge its attack by rolling into a corner. The gigantic beast hits a wall, and is dazed for a little bit. The water from the capsule is spilled all over the floor, and every movement makes a splash.

What will you do? The beast is still dazed.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

-----
Honor: 1%-By working for the new neighbors, they've come to appreciate the work you do.
-----
Inventory:
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

"good, but before i help you i want to be honest to you. i am a shape-shifter. but besides that and my name i know nothing. i forgot where i lived before and i cant remember who are my parents. thats why i asked you about my past. please dont tell the others about my powers, i want just to find out what happened to me."

Mort_Kawasaki
Mort_Kawasaki
1,211 posts
Nomad

-----
-----
-----

[I'm still tied up, right?]

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

I have made this post four seperate times now, but have been blocked by CAPTCHA each time. Here goes.
Name: Josh Ahkad
Desc: At 5'11", 180 lbs, Josh is built like a Linebacker. He has Black hair and Darker Skin, but was always considered an oddity because of his naturally blue eyebrows, and the fact that he looks Indian even though he is of Irish Descent.
-----
Power: Hydrokinesis (Control and creation of Water)
Energy: 3%
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

I peek just the tip of my pinky out so it will be visible from the lobby. I wait there for a full minute, then, if nothing happens, I peek just one eye out past so I can see the lobby.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Storm Dragon
Desc: Storm is 5'6" and has short white hair. She has eyes that are the color of fall leaves and shaped like a wolf's. She is a tomboy when it comes to her clothes and wheres leather armor when she is fighting her enemies.
-----
Power: control over shadows
-----
Current Home: Nice House in Maryland
House Inventory: None
Money: $200
Bank Account:$11,800
-----
Allies: (Wolf) Balto
Enemies:

I calmly walk up to the commander and not only tell him that I plan to join the military but also about Balto and how I would like him to be trained. The whole time I am minding my manners and being respectful.

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

Name: PuppetMaster 01
Desc.: Black Mask, Pale skin, Tall
-----
Power: Nano Control - Injects nano cells into targets body and controls it.
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

"I remember how to talk, how to move, how to live." I say while strings come out of my fingers "I also remember my grudges like to you people." The strings reach the man's neck and starts injecting nano cells.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

-----
-----
Inventory:
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

She looks at you with a grim stare... then bursts out laughing. "AAAAHAHAHAHAHA! That's ridiculous! Shape-shifter? LOL. Get to work." she says, walking away.
-----
-----
-----

Yes. Suddenly, you hear the alarm go off.

"What was that?" Larry asks. He puts the shot on the metal table, and signals the other man to follow him. They both then take knives from the metal table, and shut the metal door. They stand inside the room, guarding the door.

You hear something being banged against the walls on the outside, while the alarm still goes off. Suddenly, the door flies open, flying straight towards your head. You duck, and the door slams against the metal wall behind you, making a loud BANG. A woman in a hooded body suit appears, and she immediately kills the two men by a string of amazing karate moves. After she dispatches the men, she walks toward you, and asks,"Mort?"
CAPTCHA does the OPPOSITE of what its supposed to do, since the bots know how to get past CAPTCHA.

Name: Josh Ahkad
Desc: At 5'11", 180 lbs, Josh is built like a Linebacker. He has Black hair and Darker Skin, but was always considered an oddity because of his naturally blue eyebrows, and the fact that he looks Indian even though he is of Irish Descent.
-----
Power: Hydrokinesis (Control and creation of Water)
Energy: 3%
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

Nothing happens when you put your pinky out. Then, you look around the corner, and you see the woman behind the counter, staring at something outside the glass door in front of her. She has a blank expression on her face.
Desc: Storm is 5'6" and has short white hair. She has eyes that are the color of fall leaves and shaped like a wolf's. She is a tomboy when it comes to her clothes and wheres leather armor when she is fighting her enemies.
-----
-----
-----
Enemies:

Good description.

He stands and thinks for a little, then speaks. "I'll think about it. I've got an important meeting to attend in this bunker, so if you don't mind..." he states. He walks past you, and into the bunker.

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

-----
Powerark Powers
-----
------
Allies:
Enemies:

I use my dark powers to attack him. Attempting to dodge every attack possible, keeping my guard safe.

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

YOu forgot me
Name: PuppetMaster 01
Desc.: Black Mask, Pale skin, Tall
-----
Power: Nano Control - Injects nano cells into targets body and controls it.
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

"I remember how to talk, how to move, how to live." I say while strings come out of my fingers "I also remember my grudges like to you people." The strings reach the man's neck and starts injecting nano cells.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

-----
-----
-----
Enemies:

I head home to get Balto. I then head back to the military base with Balto and wait for the meeting to end.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

-----
-----
Inventory:
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

i finish all the work that i have to do, then i get something to eat.

Showing 76-90 of 248