ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero/Villain 3

248 21864
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

In this RPG, you will be playing as a Super Human. You can choose from any of the powers listed below this paragraph, and the best part--you can choose what type of super human you wish to become. You can be evil, and be feared;or be good, and earn the respect, honor, and love of the community that surrounds your character.

Fame and Honor will be factors in this game.

Honor is how much people respect, or disrespect you. This is based off of your actions that you make throughout your story. This will also determine what kind of allies/enemies you will make.

Fame is how known you are in the world. Also, this will determine how often Bounty Hunters will try to hunt you down if your honor is low, or how often people give/send gifts to you or your base of operations.

Name: (Choose your very own super hero/villain name, or use a first and last name)
Desc: (Physical)
-----
Power: (Choose any one power, can't be overpowered)
Energy: 0%
HP: 100%
Fame: 0%
Honor: 0%
-----
Inventory: None
Time of Day: Unknown
Job: None
Current Home: None
Money: $0
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

I've added much more details to the character sheet, and this time, I'm hoping for the game to reach a couple hundred pages, or even more than that.

Also, this time, you get to choose your very own story line!

Options for stories:
1) You wake up in a weird facility, trapped in a room with a sealed door and a glass wall. You get interrogated by some strange men, and you must decide on how to escape, or decide to stay and be their little lab rat.
2) You lead a normal life, until you decide to go postal with your powers and become a hero, or a villain. You live in a small apartment, and you have a part time job at a fast-food restaurant, such as a Wendy's, or a McDonald's. It will be randomly chosen for you, or you can choose any fast food restaurant for yourself. I will fill in the rest in the "job" location on the character sheet.
3) You wake up randomly in the forest, desert, or in the arctics with no clue about your past. All you know is that you've discovered your powers and your name and all the simple stuff.
4) Choose your own, personal story line.

Post the number 1,2,3, or 4 below your filled out character sheet, for whichever number you choose. If you choose the number 4, tell me what you want your story line to be about, and I'll most likely approve. (Nothing too far out of the ballpark, as in no mansion with 50 billion dollars or so. That would just ruin all the fun! It would be better if you played long and earned it.)

I hope everyone enjoys. ^_^

Previous players of these RPG's may know that I get stressed and end up quitting these after some 70 pages or so, but the girl that caused all of the problems is gone, and I have no more problems with any of that, so this RPG will be up until all players are bored. Thank you. BROFIST.

• 248 Replies
coolbarak
coolbarak
150 posts
Nomad

Name: Lloyd Luciola (The OVERLORD)
Desc: 6 foot with light brown hair with bright red tips. Has pitch black jacket and mask with auto tinted glass for eyes(stereotypical superhero mask), black pants, black running shoes and black long sleeve t-shirt.
-----
Power: Uses Imagination to make items, people, creatures, and materials(requires energy and faints if over does it)
Energy: 0%
HP: 100%
Fame: 0%
Honor: 0%
-----
Inventory: None
Time of Day: Unknown
Job: None
Current Home: None
Money: $0
-----
Story:Number 3 please, in the desert.

coolbarak
coolbarak
150 posts
Nomad

I just started so i would like to continue with this story.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

It wouldn't take long for me to formulate a better version of this, so why start on an older version rather than wait a day or so for a newer one?

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

How come when I try to post, it doesn't show up? Why is Armorgames constantly trying to piss me off?

Anyways, the Super Hero/Villain 4 game is already 85% done. No use in continuing this one. I have many more story options now, and I've added perks for being good or evil. Also added some rules, because some people that played this game know just how to get on my nerves.

Its coming soon! Still getting ideas for more things for it. I've put about an hour of work into already.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Be sure to transver my story to the new version.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

I have newer story options. But yeah, I can transfer it, thought its probably best if you do it yourself, because Its likely that I'll forget. :/

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

well, i will start a new game with a new power. maybe i chose a kinesis power like pyrokinesis or so.

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Can't wait. Post the link here when you're done, alright?

Also, there should be an occasional encounter with NPCs that also have super powers: add a little twist to the game.

PS: I have an anger management friend too, I know exactly what you have to go through...

Showing 241-248 of 248