ForumsGamesMonsters Den Chronicles: Party Builds

64 45265
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

So, I haven't seen any forum activity on the new Monster's Den, and I'd figure I would draw up a quick thread on what some of your favourite, or most effective party builds are.

One of the parties I have found to be most effective is:

Warrior - Champion
Cleric - Confessor
Ranger - Marksman
Ranger - Warden

This party is all about sustainability. You won't get massive ammounts of damage from this party, but you will have consistency, high accuracy, and a group filled with abilities to keep everyone alive for those long drawn out fights.

Strategy:

Your main healers are the Warden and the Confessor. Both will eventually gain the ability to revive fallen members and this is the top priority skill once available. The damage dealers will be the Marksman and the Champion. However, I do like to give the Marksman healing abilities when I can, but mostly stick to your offense first.

Armor:

For the Confessor get the magesteel set if you can, or anything to boost endurance and intellect.

The Campion will require endurance and strength.

Marksman will require endurance and dexterity, though starting action is also a good bonus. Or extra quickness.

Warden rounds out with dexterity and intellect gear.

• 64 Replies
radicalapple
radicalapple
14 posts
Herald

anyone knows of an effective way of getting the Shards of Dilaera, the one that gives critical chance & damage? I have been restocking the Shop for 3 days straight, and I only got one! It costs 18k to refresh once!

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

Take lone character with low level and refresh. 1-2k enough for shard.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

How long did it take you to get to where you are now Gremlion ?

Kryspix
Kryspix
12 posts
Constable

This is my favorite RPG game in AG =D

My team is:
Front line
Warrior - Champion (1H+shield)
Cleric - Confessor (1H+shield) in the middle for healing buffs
Rouge - Thief (1H+shield)
Back line
Mage - Sorceror