ForumsWEPR[Locked] 9/11 conspiracy theory?

82 36908
SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

Everyone remembers where they were on september 11th 2001. An unprevoked attatck on americam civilians sent america into a 10 year war against alqiada. i have heard rumors about the us government being somehow directly resposible for the 9/11attacks. Any thoghts, comments,or beliefs of this rediculus theory?Have you heardthis thory before? Also Where wereyou on that fateful day?

• 82 Replies
frodo86
frodo86
474 posts
Shepherd

Do you know what makes it even funnier? Your a blind man who thinks he can see. A blind man shouting out at the world and calling them blind fools, while he himself knows nothing of what is around him. You say everyone else just goes with what they are told, but you yourself blindly follow what you have been told. A fool who does not know it, a deaf man explaining sound.

Now you are just being mean to disabled people.
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

Now you are just being mean to disabled people.

He has not brought up a point. He has not said anything worthwhile, or coherent for that matter. All he is stated is "YOU DON"T GET IT BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT IS CONTROLLING YOU MAN! WEHWOWHOWO". He has not even attempted conversation, but he seems to have attempted a sentence. I assume that his special teacher must be proud of that.

i forgot youre from montana. anybody in some hick *** place like montana is going to be ignorant as ****

Don't you remember what your special teacher said? Some nouns are special, just like you! Capitalize states, the word "I", and end your sentences with proper markings! And put the scissors down, we don't want you eating them like last time.
frodo86
frodo86
474 posts
Shepherd

Not mad, he's just special.

MixMastaMightyWhite
MixMastaMightyWhite
10 posts
Nomad

Well here is my two cents. If you watch the vide of the plane hitting, there are small "bomb like" explosions that go down corners of the building.

Many constuction workers are bafled at the speed that the towers fell at. They say that it is impossible for that stucture to have fallen in under ten seconds.

Also all of the guards had been evacuated aa few moments prior to the hit.

Now, I don't like to call myself a consperitor, and I don't think the aliens are probing people, nor do I fully belive they exist.

But if you ask me, all of this does make you wonder does it not?

want to know more about what I am talking about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUGLp5TAVpQ

well there you go. Hope you have some time on your hands!

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

i have heard rumors about the us government being somehow directly resposible for the 9/11attacks.

I suppose anything is possible. They never published much evidence to back up their claims (the government released some paperwork about what happened, but some say they did not go into very much explicit detail which can imply there is something they are hiding). I would personally like to believe that they were terrorist attacks, because I just can't seem to find a motivation for our government to pull something like that, especially back in 2001 when we weren't in recession or war).
frodo86
frodo86
474 posts
Shepherd

because I just can't seem to find a motivation for our government to pull something like that, especially back in 2001 when we weren't in recession or war).

They did to justify invading the middle east and stealing all their oil.
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

I thought that too, but it is just one of those things that seems too far to believe...even for our government.
frodo86
frodo86
474 posts
Shepherd

I thought that too, but it is just one of those things that seems too far to believe...even for our government.

Maybe they didn't orchestrate the attack, but they sure as hell took advantage of it and used it as an excuse to attack the middle east and take all of their oil.
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Maybe they didn't orchestrate the attack, but they sure as hell took advantage of it and used it as an excuse to attack the middle east and take all of their oil.

That sounds a little more accurate. Just like when we were "looking for WMDs" in Iraq and how we're finally going to "help out" the Ugandans conveniently after we find oil may be in that region. Not to mention that when Europeans left their colonies in Africa and the Middle East, they elected authoritarian dictators that would be willing to trade oil and remain under their relative control.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

The economy was just picking up at the time. They would've saved that for a recession.
frodo86
frodo86
474 posts
Shepherd

The economy was just picking up at the time. They would've saved that for a recession.

You can't really finance a war during a recession just for oil. You would lose more money then you would gain.

Oh wait a minute, they still did it anyway.
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

I thought that also, but just because we have money doesn't mean that we can create natural resources (or that OPEC will raise the supply of oil to drop prices).
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

(or that OPEC will raise the supply of oil to drop prices).

Oil was actually cheaper in 2001 (avg $23/barrel) than 2000 (avg $27/barrel) and people weren't really complaining much. The war made the prices skyrocket to currently over $100/barrel.
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Oil was actually cheaper in 2001 (avg $23/barrel) than 2000 (avg $27/barrel) and people weren't really complaining much. The war made the prices skyrocket to currently over $100/barrel.

That makes sense. I remember that day, but was only 5 so I don't remember our prior economic situation. I guess that growing up with a war for most of your life just kind of gets you to think that way.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

I guess that growing up with a war for most of your life just kind of gets you to think that way.

lol you didn't grow up with a war.
there hasn't been a war in the usa since 1812 or something..
so unless your 200 year old, you havn't.

the place where your guys are killing people, thats where people grow up whit the war.
you have no daily (if at all) fear for the war.
Showing 16-30 of 82