ForumsWEPR[Locked] 9/11 conspiracy theory?

82 36906
SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

Everyone remembers where they were on september 11th 2001. An unprevoked attatck on americam civilians sent america into a 10 year war against alqiada. i have heard rumors about the us government being somehow directly resposible for the 9/11attacks. Any thoghts, comments,or beliefs of this rediculus theory?Have you heardthis thory before? Also Where wereyou on that fateful day?

• 82 Replies
frodo86
frodo86
474 posts
Shepherd

there hasn't been a war in the usa since 1812 or something..

Correction: the USA hasn't been invaded since 1812. We have been at war pretty constantly though.

the place where your guys are killing people, thats where people grow up whit the war.

He's talking about the economical and political effects a long invasion of another country has on the invading nation.

you have no daily (if at all) fear for the war.

You don't know that, unless you can read the minds of unknown people at a great ditance.
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Skipping about thirty or so posts, I would like to say that Bush admitted the Government could have stopped the 9/11 attack. When they were looking over a bunch of files (and they showed a ton of them on the picture) they found a report that came a few weeks before the attack. He said that if they hadn't missed that report, all of the 9/11 attacks could have been avoided.
Now some of you are going to ask me for my source. I don't really remmember much but I believe it was a remember 9/11 documentary or something. It had Bush in it where he gave his testimony on what happened and what he did during and after the attack.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Correction: the USA hasn't been invaded since 1812. We have been at war pretty constantly though.

and you think there is no diffence in a war on your own ground or fighting far away from your on country?

please, join the army and go take a look what a hellhole war actualy is. the politic blablabla isn't much action

He's talking about the economical and political effects a long invasion of another country has on the invading nation.

the invading country shouldn't cry. it was their choise to begin whit.
(ow no, 2 buildings came down.... let's destroy a entire country (again) (now who should be the crying country? and who is it?))
you caused it all to yourself and even worse, youve cause it aswell to other country's. thx again -.-'

You don't know that.

read my 1st reply in this post again plz.
if you fear for the war in usa your either still in the cold war. or you are warphobic. because there is no logical reason to fear for a war in your own country.
0ShimZ0
0ShimZ0
116 posts
Nomad

Let's approach this 9//11 event from another point of view. can you imagine what hustle it must be to train 5+ people to be able to fly a plane, it would have taken a year or two just for that. there must have been other ways to cause much more damage and casualties without air planes. for example
-recruiting lets says a 100 brain washed kids from (wherever bin laden "allegedly was&quot send them to u.s.a. and arm them. wouldn't that be a lot scarier and destructive, or planting a lot of bombs at strategic places (metro, hospitals, any other publicly crowded place......)
so i my opinion the two towers crumbling was a strong message but not most efficient way. but i may be wrong.
also some interesting "facts" about 9/11
wikipedia
but i wouldn't go vouching for any of those, except Wikipedia link.

muhtadaa
muhtadaa
19 posts
Nomad

Yes, 9/11 was planned and set up by the government.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

-recruiting lets says a 100 brain washed kids

He'd save those to become brain washed adults. Much more effective physically.
so i my opinion the two towers crumbling was a strong message but not most efficient way. but i may be wrong.

It was pretty darn efficient in showing that the US wasn't perfectly protected as though shielded from everything. Most people were under the impression that there would always be safety here. It showed that the US is no different than any other country. The towers had been a target of AlQueda for a while.

can you imagine what hustle it must be to train 5+ people to be able to fly a plane, it would have taken a year or two just for that.

Not really. Some had prior experience. Others trained vigorously on simulators. It dosen't take that long to learn, especially if you're motivated.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

it's really stupid to think that George Bush had anythingto do with causing 9/11

0ShimZ0
0ShimZ0
116 posts
Nomad

It was pretty darn efficient in showing that the US wasn't perfectly protected as though shielded from everything. Most people were under the impression that there would always be safety here. It showed that the US is no different than any other country. The towers had been a target of AlQueda for a while.

It is my opinion too. Although it was a well planed, tough trough attack, all it achieved in the end was a global war on terror which wasn't very convenient for any criminal of this sort.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

which wasn't very convenient for any criminal of this sort.

The Taliban and other extremist groups gained thousands of supporters. They're treated like heroes. Kids want to grow up to be suicide bombers, some just for the fame.
0ShimZ0
0ShimZ0
116 posts
Nomad

The Taliban and other extremist groups gained thousands of supporters. They're treated like heroes. Kids want to grow up to be suicide bombers, some just for the fame.

that's one positive side for them but what about people around the world being more vigilant, 4 countries being present in Afghanistan (usa, uk, germany, france maybe i'm forgetting some.....) and many special services around the world getting on their back.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

but what about people around the world being more vigilant

I assume by people you mean governments. The people generally just want the violence to stop.

4 countries being present in Afghanistan

The troops only create more outrage and more support for the terrorists. The violence will perpetuate. This describes it well.

(usa, uk, germany, france maybe i'm forgetting some.....)

Those are the main ones. There's also Italy, Poland, Romania, Turkey, Spain, Australia, and Canada along with about 30 other nations.
0ShimZ0
0ShimZ0
116 posts
Nomad

I assume by people you mean governments. The people generally just want the violence to stop.

Yes you assumed right. the people or citizens might want retribution for the deaths of their relative, so that kind of adds violence (i positive that there are young men in the usa that joined the army to avenge their loved ones by going in the middle east, not that it isn't understandable)
The troops only create more outrage and more support for the terrorists. The violence will perpetuate.

the terrorists can be outraged and supported all they want their are still fighting as you said around 40 countries (they can even have god on their side but that's still a fight that they will lose)
Those are the main ones. There's also Italy, Poland, Romania, Turkey, Spain, Australia, and Canada along with about 30 other nations.

thank you for correcting me.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

i positive that there are young men in the usa that joined the army to avenge their loved ones by going in the middle east, not that it isn't understandable

Sure there are. Most already served and came back. There's the other 70,000 who just needed a job.

their are still fighting as you said around 40 countries

The vast majority of those nations don't really support the war and it's highly unpopular. They're just there because they're in NATO and other alliances. They enjoy the funding and aid that comes from those alliances. Most of those nations have only a few hundred troops involved. 70% of the defense force is US troops.
frodo86
frodo86
474 posts
Shepherd

it's really stupid to think that George Bush had anythingto do with causing 9/11

Thanks for sharing your opinion without bothering to back it up.
zombinator2000
zombinator2000
34 posts
Farmer

What is there to back up? There is no evidence to suggest such a thing, thus he can't back up the other side of things.

Showing 31-45 of 82