ForumsWEPR[Locked] 9/11 conspiracy theory?

82 36907
SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

Everyone remembers where they were on september 11th 2001. An unprevoked attatck on americam civilians sent america into a 10 year war against alqiada. i have heard rumors about the us government being somehow directly resposible for the 9/11attacks. Any thoghts, comments,or beliefs of this rediculus theory?Have you heardthis thory before? Also Where wereyou on that fateful day?

• 82 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

im not from USA, and as alot of peopels said, we, Israel, just "enjoyed" it. {dont even dare to say hat we did it!}. but i am curios, and as a Bystander, somthing is wierd there.

it's not that i'm fan of usa either but all the evidences you talk about smells fishy to me. of which the TNT is the most rediculas.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

like the TNT matirial in the garbage that left in the towers

Where do you hear about this TNT anyway? The only places I'm aware of that mention it are just conspiracy theory nut job sites.
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

9/11 is my bday
anyways
that day caused a war
It should of ended by by now sinse Osama Bin Laden is dead.

KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

Lol come on Guys and Girls we all know that 9/11 Was Inside Job!!

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

It should of ended by by now sinse Osama Bin Laden is dead.

you started a impossible war against terrorism.
you did not start a war against Osama Bin Laden.

Osama Bin Laden might be dead. but your war wont be over. and when it will be over. you have lost because terrorism will always exist.
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

you started a impossible war against terrorism.
you did not start a war against Osama Bin Laden.

Osama Bin Laden might be dead. but your war wont be over. and when it will be over. you have lost because terrorism will always exist.

So wars are to destroy things now? I always thought that they where to obtain political goals. It is good to know that a war, like say WWII, was actually to destroy something. Here I was thinking there were a variety of political reasons for the wars, but apparently wars are just meant to destroy things?

By this logic, the Alias lost WWII because Germany still exists. America would have lost its revolution because Britain still exists. Wars are stopped when the political goal is met.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

wasn't the goal to defeat terrorism?
didn't bush say that he was going to fight terrorism?
so that 9/11 wont happen again.

well leave now, or any time and your goal is not done yet.
the usa wanted to destroy the taliban. well not even that is done yet.

about ww2, nazi germany is destroyed.
about the revolution, britain on that part of the world was destroyed.
(i guess you use the word destroyed for it being gone. so did i 2.)

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

wasn't the goal to defeat terrorism?
didn't bush say that he was going to fight terrorism?
so that 9/11 wont happen again.

If stopping another 9/11 was the goal, then wasn't it successful? Another 9/11 has not happened yet.

well leave now, or any time and your goal is not done yet.
the usa wanted to destroy the taliban. well not even that is done yet

The major leaders where destroyed and the Taliban is a joke now. It would be like saying the Alias lost WWII because there are still Nazis.

about ww2, nazi germany is destroyed.

And Husein is overthrown. There are still Nazis as there are still Taliban members.

about the revolution, britain on that part of the world was destroyed.

Not really. It pretty much stayed the same, except it got a new name.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

If stopping another 9/11 was the goal, then wasn't it successful? Another 9/11 has not happened yet.

yet... where does it guarantee it wont happen again (by the same group of people) again?

The major leaders where destroyed and the Taliban is a joke now. It would be like saying the Alias lost WWII because there are still Nazis.

hahahaha. sorry i got no comment on this bs.

as for the rest... keep your glory ideas. but you still lose.

back to on-topic i guess.
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

yet... where does it guarantee it wont happen again (by the same group of people) again?

Everywhere? It was a suicide bombing. The group of people who did it are already dead.

hahahaha. sorry i got no comment on this bs.

as for the rest... keep your glory ideas. but you still lose.

I lose how exactly? Because some random loser say so?
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Everywhere? It was a suicide bombing. The group of people who did it are already dead.

right, very logic xD
(btw whit the same group of people i ment the taliban. not just those guys.)

I lose how exactly? Because some random loser say so?

usa does. i don't even care about the comments you made. so why would i bother calling you a loser? i just don't see the point in agruing some1 whit that kinda logic. (plz. read well, i'm not saying your unable to think logic like those christians. i just don't see your logic on this matter.)
McSwagga
McSwagga
52 posts
Nomad

i know terrorist hijacked a plane into the world trade buildings (a.k.a twin towers), but i dont know what caused it, Osama was leader so maybe Osama must of felt abused and get back on us, or he is racist

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

well, most of it i heared in the national geographic program in 9/11. i wish i could remmember the name...
1)so yea, they founded some materials in the ruins.
why they removed the ruins so fast, befor the Investigation even began? why didnt they let anyone, families and the building owner to take some stones for "Souvenir" {hope its the right word}?
2) i was Skeptical too about the pentagon thing, but then i saw the case that a "el-al" plane crashed into a building in new-jersy. you can clearly see the wings damage and teh budy of the plane still there. then i saw a picture of a plane that crushed into the empire state building: you can see wings damage and left over of the plane. why cant you in the pentagon?

just to make it clear, i know that the USA goverment is not a shadow cult that control the entire world like other consperators think in USA, but i do think that something is smelly there.

there was a story, that in 1920+-, some peoples offered a general in the US army to do a Military coup. he refused. the one who offered it was geroge bosh {not jeunior} father.
this one is too shady in my opinion too, but you can nevenr know...

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

why they removed the ruins so fast, befor the Investigation even began? why didnt they let anyone, families and the building owner to take some stones for "Souvenir" {hope its the right word}?

Because you know, having tons of rubble lying in the middle of one of the world's busiest cities is totally a great idea. Also, just leaving the ruins there, instead of shifting them to see if there were any survivors sounds like a swell plan.
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

1)so yea, they founded some materials in the ruins.

Lets say that there is a small earthquake and the orphanage collapses. Do you stop to investigate, or do you get the orphans out of the wreckage? I think saving orphans is a little more important than keepsakes.

2) i was Skeptical too about the pentagon thing, but then i saw the case that a "el-al" plane crashed into a building in new-jersy. you can clearly see the wings damage and teh budy of the plane still there. then i saw a picture of a plane that crushed into the empire state building: you can see wings damage and left over of the plane. why cant you in the pentagon?

Wait, "El-Al" plane crash in New Jersey? When did the Empire State building get attacked?

Probably because those two buildings are towers? Tall buildings that you can see what happens to? While the pentagon is smaller? Here, try a little experiment. Get a sharp metal rod and go out to the forest. Now stab a tree. Notice how you can see the rod go true the tree? Now go and stab a stump, from up to down. Notice how you can't see the rod inside. Kind of like that.

there was a story, that in 1920+-, some peoples offered a general in the US army to do a Military coup. he refused. the one who offered it was geroge bosh {not jeunior} father.

There was also a story that Justin Biever was a lizard man sent here to steal our humans and destroy the earth. Of the two stories, the Justin Biever one is more believable.

Wasn't GWB also the president? So why would the president stage a coup?
Showing 61-75 of 82