ForumsWEPRBullying

491 140925
157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

What do You think about bulling? i get bullied myself and it's not fun Plz reply what you think about it because it cause suicide,people bring knives and guns to school, and it just hurts them. What do you think? Don't be scared to stand up, Speak Up!

• 491 Replies
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

yeah that is so sad

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Punisher, i think that violance is not the answer.
Sure, you can sneak to his home and cut him like butter in his sleep, or even just beat him up with a baseball bate at school yard.

If you are strong, so mostly the bully wont pick up with you. And if you are not, well, it wont end up good.

And about amanda. A sad story indeed. People keep saying "It happened because of..." and "She act in a not so smart way". As i see it, it was a signle trip that ruind her life. So dont tell yourself "This could never happen to me/someone i know/care". Remmember, The Internet never forget. Its a cruel and deep place, who keep everything left inside. Think befor you act peoples. There are wolves out there.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

We have a saying
"The power in your words comes from the stick in your hands."
I found it true.

That doesn't work in the West. If you fight back brutally, the bully gets seen as the victim.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

That doesn't work in the West. If you fight back brutally, the bully gets seen as the victim.

Well, if he breaks you tooth, you break his tooth.
Don't go over the edge.
and if no violent resistance is allowed in the west, then its a bad place to live.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Punisher, i think that violance is not the answer.
Sure, you can sneak to his home and cut him like butter in his sleep, or even just beat him up with a baseball bate at school yard.

If you are strong, so mostly the bully wont pick up with you. And if you are not, well, it wont end up good.

And about amanda. A sad story indeed. People keep saying "It happened because of..." and "She act in a not so smart way". As i see it, it was a signle trip that ruind her life. So dont tell yourself "This could never happen to me/someone i know/care". Remmember, The Internet never forget. Its a cruel and deep place, who keep everything left inside. Think befor you act peoples. There are wolves out there.

You know it better than me, idle threats don't cut it.
and yes the violence is the last course of action one should take.
You guys here think that I am some kind of psycho who just needs an excuse to pounce on people.
Guess what? I am not so, violence is the last course of action I take and only there where I know I can get away with it.
I'll give you an example.
A guy had some beef with me, he tampered with my car brakes(that was a "Prank" in his mind).
I could not prove it in any way, obviously I could not have sat their and let him try some thing else.
So, a common friend of ours held a meeting at a secluded place and I beaten some sense into him, nothing serious just some bruises and stuff.
157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

Punisher you are the worst possible influence on America and for kids who get bullied, just get out of here, violence is never the awnser no matter what. last or first, violence should never be an option, just get out and don't come back

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

violence is never the awnser no matter what

Don't make absolute statements. While violence can often be avoided, there are times when it can't, and times when it is the most effective and direct.

A guy had some beef with me, he tampered with my car brakes(that was a "Prank" in his mind).
I could not prove it in any way, obviously I could not have sat their and let him try some thing else.
So, a common friend of ours held a meeting at a secluded place and I beaten some sense into him, nothing serious just some bruises and stuff.

Punisher, there's obviously a difference in terms of extremity. Tampering with brakes sounds like something you think "meh" to "this could be bad." That's borderline attempted murder or assault.

Bullying here is most often name calling, light harassment, exclusion from groups and petty theft. Violence would just escalate things needlessly when other means can stop it.

I do have to give you one point though Punisher, being a baby about it and appearing weak doesn't help.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Punisher, there's obviously a difference in terms of extremity. Tampering with brakes sounds like something you think "meh" to "this could be bad." That's borderline attempted murder or assault.

Bullying here is most often name calling, light harassment, exclusion from groups and petty theft. Violence would just escalate things needlessly when other means can stop it.

I do have to give you one point though Punisher, being a baby about it and appearing weak doesn't help.

I think you are calling me wrong here.
That little brake tampering got me in a crash.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

I think you are calling me wrong here.
That little brake tampering got me in a crash.

No, I'm not calling you wrong. I'm saying you don't view that as something...too far out of the norm.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

To elaborate, you've made it clear in this thread that things like what I mentioned (name calling, light harassment, exclusion from groups and petty theft) shouldn't even be considered bullying. There's a vast difference in perspectives, whether that's cultural or personal experience is another subject.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

No, I'm not calling you wrong. I'm saying you don't view that as something...too far out of the norm.

Well brake tampering was something out of the norm, I don't know from where this Idea from a bond movie perhaps?
To elaborate, you've made it clear in this thread that things like what I mentioned (name calling, light harassment, exclusion from groups and petty theft) shouldn't even be considered bullying. There's a vast difference in perspectives, whether that's cultural or personal experience is another subject.

If freind is name calling you that's not bullying but some one is calling you names for no reason just piss you off, that is bullying but not the one that should be met with violence.
Light harrasement, do the same to them.
Exclusion from group, they don't want you then why you want them?
Petty theft, now that's a crime but why bother over something petty?
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Well brake tampering was something out of the norm, I don't know from where this Idea from a bond movie perhaps?

Okay then. I just got that impression because you brought it up as "bullying" when I would consider that something you go to the police with...

Light harrasement, do the same to them.

I disagree. That will just cause escalation. Depending on what it is either ignoring it or telling them face to face to quit would be best.

Exclusion from group, they don't want you then why you want them?

A school club that you like but there are people in it who try to keep you out/discredit you to other members for example.

Petty theft, now that's a crime but why bother over something petty?

Just because it's something not of value doesn't mean it's not a hinderance or sentimentally valuable.

For example, taking someone's notebook. Not worth much, but large impact.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Its not to far from the Norm. I got a feeling that because of Punisher nationality you belive he mean going to the bully house with a scimitar.

He dont say "death to the bullies". what he say is that showing some muscles may drive the bully off. And by thinking on it, i agree. It worked for me once. you just show that you are not scared. Sometime just a nice push, not a punch to the face or something like that.

ill tell you a story. I have a friend who is still in high school.
once, when he was waititng at the kiosk to but something, someone behind him punch him on the back, twice or 3 times. when he told him to stop, the ars told him "why what are you going to do?". I didnt find a translation, so ill 'icture' it to you. tehy started the Shoulder threating, they faced each other, so he ram the ars face with his Forehead.

The day later this bully came to him and apologise. Yes, the bully apologise to my friend. And we were sure hat we are going to see his corpes on the news :P.

So sometime you do need to show what you've got. I dont know how it is in USA, but here, and its sound racist, you can see if the man is a man of 'honor' {well, there Interpretation for honor}, and who is not, so in the seconde kind you may not want to do so, because they wont forgive and leave it.

Its also a question of how you do it and in what Circumstances. You have to do so when the other is wrong, and not when he is defending. If its come to that that he demande something, then by his logic he is the right and you are the wrong. if he 'start' then he will know that it his fault. Its even better if his friends watch what going on, so they will calm him down. So the school will Suspended you for some days, so what. sometimes its even worth it.

oh, and never try to fight off gangs. when its one person, he understand. when its a group they have to show each other that they are not weak. gangs will end up bad.

So, for summery, know your enemy. chose the right time, dont charge to battle. And do it as last result. as a senior who finished high school i can tell you that im happy i didnt fought back in some occations. Because in the end, its end quicker than you can think of.
And as a recruit, but also for everyone that going to the "real life" afther this episode of school, you will encounter with other peopels in the future. SO just learn to live with it and learn how to react. Dont be close, because they feel it. Dont show weakness, they will feel it. We are like dogs peoples. Dont be the little chiuawa who look frightned. smell back, and if need, do the belly thing, show your not a threat to them. Learn it, and you will be better when interacting with these peoples at the future.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

I got a feeling that because of Punisher nationality you belive he mean going to the bully house with a scimitar.

No, I don't. It IS clear however that he is far more tolerant and accepting of violence than 95% of the people I have ever met. Also...he has stated similar things earlier in this thread about using weapons (broken bottles, metal rulers, improvised brass knuckles) so...

what he say is that showing some muscles may drive the bully off. And by thinking on it, i agree. It worked for me once. you just show that you are not scared. Sometime just a nice push, not a punch to the face or something like that.

I know what he's saying. It's just a matter of scale in what he's saying. I agree with the concept, not the amount. I would -never- advocate using weapons to deal with a bully problem, or do so myself. I'm in agreement that being bullied is partially caused by the victim for appearing vulnerable or accepting it.

So sometime you do need to show what you've got.

The problem here is that we're over sensitive and super P.C. In the scenario you mentioned, your friend would have been suspended from school and the bully reprimanded. In other words, the victim came out worse on top of having been bullied.

sometimes its even worth it.

Sometimes. Not always, and not the majority of the time.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Punisher you are the worst possible influence on America and for kids who get bullied, just get out of here, violence is never the awnser no matter what. last or first, violence should never be an option, just get out and don't come back

So tell me 157C how should a person fight bulliying?
Showing 256-270 of 491