ForumsThe Tavern[NECRO] Metta World Peace

43 7597
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

For those of you who watch the National Basketball Association (NBA) #15 from the Los Angels Lakers Metta World Peace (a.k.a. Ron Arest) was celebrating a dunk when he was playing against the Oklahoma City Thunder on Sunday 4/22/12 when he does something cruel.
Watch here.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK7hR-SfaSA[/url]
World Peace was ejected from the game and as I just heard he will be suspended for 7 games. If the Lakers get eliminated in the playoffs World Peace will be suspended for the remaining games in the 2012-2013 season. James Harden did not in fact play the rest of the game and will most likely not play for the Thunder's next 2 games because of his concussion. James Harden was in fact cleared to play the rest of the game but when he got back to the arena he began to show signs of a concussion so he went back to the locker room. Sadly, even with World Peace's absense the Lakers were able to pull out a win in double over time.

• 43 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

He should be more then suspended. He should be kicked out of the NBA. He has gotten into fights before and what he did was not on accident. Just get rid of him.

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

The guy is an absolute moron. Him and Chad "Ochocinco" both are. But Ron Artest is just way beyond goofy. You just can't trust the guy to act like a human being. Sure he has done some good stuff but as the saying goes, it takes a long time to earn respect but it only takes one second to lose it.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

Lol, should be suspended. Like you can CELEBRATE, but he just got out-of-hand. And His name now is just weird (o.O)

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

He should be more then suspended. He should be kicked out of the NBA. He has gotten into fights before and what he did was not on accident. Just get rid of him.

I tottally agree. That wasn't celebration. That was violence. he did that on pupose and with him around there will be less players in the NBA.

The guy is an absolute moron. Him and Chad "Ochocinco" both are. But Ron Artest is just way beyond goofy. You just can't trust the guy to act like a human being. Sure he has done some good stuff but as the saying goes, it takes a long time to earn respect but it only takes one second to lose it.

That is absolutley right. He is a good player, and when good players get violent there is a problem. Just like Ochocinco. The game is basketball not boxing.

Lol, should be suspended. Like you can CELEBRATE, but he just got out-of-hand. And His name now is just weird (o.O)

Yah exactly. celebration is ok but he had absolutley NO right to hit James Harden. I think he should chamge his name to Metta World War. There no World Peace when he's around.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

He's had a good record of these, and we give people second chances but this one really crossed the line. Suspension isn't enough. I like World Peace as a player, but his behavior is just unacceptable.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

He's had a good record of these, and we give people second chances but this one really crossed the line. Suspension isn't enough. I like World Peace as a player, but his behavior is just unacceptable.

Thats exaclty the point of this thread. I think he really needs to work on his attitude. That hit was tottaly unnessesary and I don't think suspending him for seven games is not enough. As daleks said he's gotten into many fights before and that hit could of caused the Lakers the title.
Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

Ok good. HE got a seven game suspension. Serves him right, for giving a guy a concussion.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

I do not watch NBA at all so I don't know who is which.

But yeah, the elbow-er should be suspended. It serves him justice.

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

well, Metta World Peace would be the guy with World Peace on the back of his jersey, lol. James Harden would be the guy with the cavity the shape of an elbow in his ear.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Ok good. HE got a seven game suspension. Serves him right, for giving a guy a concussion.

Yah. Totally. Hitting Harden could of taken away the Lakers title.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Harden should harden up. Just kidding.

Artest should be suspended for more than seven games. Metta World Peace is NOT a name.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Yah I'm glad he got it too. I think he needs more games so he can learn his lesson.

I do not watch NBA at all so I don't know who is which.
But yeah, the elbow-er should be suspended. It serves him justice.

Metta World Peace (the elbow-er) is the one wearing yellow #15 jersey. James Harden is #13 in a blue jersey.

well, Metta World Peace would be the guy with World Peace on the back of his jersey, lol. James Harden would be the guy with the cavity the shape of an elbow in his ear.

Wow man.
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

what the heck
where did my last comment go

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Harden should harden up. Just kidding.

You better be kidding boy.

Artest should be suspended for more than seven games. Metta World Peace is NOT a name.

As i said earlier 7 games isn't enough.

Did anyone ever see the pistons at pacers fight?

if not go here
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

You better be kidding boy.

Who you callin' boy, huh? Calm down Mister Angry Bob.

Harden has a beard. Enough said.

http://www.barbershopblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/HardenBeard-51611.jpg

Of course I was kidding.
Showing 1-15 of 43