Forums

ForumsPopular Media

who likes that movie ''paul blart mall cop''?

Posted Apr 28, '12 at 2:45pm

derp3101

derp3101

171 posts

i own it and i love it!!!!sooooooo funny!!

Posted Apr 28, '12 at 5:59pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,316 posts

Ah, it's a fairly funny movie, but it's rather predictable! It has a good number of moments that can generate some decent chuckles but other than that it's more of a funny idea than a funny movie!

I guess they were trying to appeal to kids more than anybody, which would explain why the humor is so obvious throughout the movie!

Posted Apr 28, '12 at 8:13pm

psychoraven

psychoraven

321 posts

i saww it it was pretty funny bit a bit predictable

Posted Apr 28, '12 at 8:17pm

Joe96

Joe96

2,306 posts

I thought it was pretty funny. Who cares if it's predictable, at least it's not completely fake like those action movies for kids (SpyKids, Catch that Kid, etc.) I like the part with the fat guy and the pinata joke XD

Posted Apr 29, '12 at 12:01am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

5,378 posts

oh i watched it not so long ago with some friends. it was a nice funny little movie. nothing great that i will always remember though

Posted Apr 29, '12 at 12:35am

samminmysentry

samminmysentry

18 posts

i do

Posted Apr 29, '12 at 1:38am

SSTG

SSTG

11,657 posts

Knight

I watched it with my GF and we laughed a lot. It's stupid but who cares? Everything doesn't need to be 4 stars to appreciate it.
Last night I watched Fast Five and it was awesome with a couple good looking babes in it. Google Elsa Pataky and you'll understand what I mean by good looking babe. :O

Posted Apr 29, '12 at 1:13pm

Drink

Drink

1,604 posts

it was ok i watched it at school on a friday and it was mildly entertaining it had its funny moments although i cant remember much though

Posted Apr 29, '12 at 3:48pm

mattduggan13

mattduggan13

1,870 posts

lol I was watching it the other day. EPIC.

"Nope. I definitely don't drink."

Posted Apr 29, '12 at 5:15pm

awesomeplayer312

awesomeplayer312

197 posts

ha i saw that a couple days ago.Its pretty funny and kinda weird,but defiantly predictable.

Reply to who likes that movie ''paul blart mall cop''?

You must be logged in to post a reply!