ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero/Villain 4

278 23259
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Please, take the 5-10 minutes (depending on how fast you can read) to read ALL of this! I know some of you just skim through it, copy the sheet, and expect to know how to play. WRONG! You must read all of this to completely understand, and PLEASE, follow these rules:
1)Please use proper grammar.Capitalize the words that are needed to be.
2)Please punctuate properly.
3)Please post with at least two or more sentences so I know EXACTLY what your action is, so you can get better descriptions for your stories!

If you don't use correct grammar, I'm most likely going to ignore you. I'm a grammar nazi, and I can't stand when people do that kind of thing, because it gets a little more confusing to read what you post, and please, be specific when you post.

In this RPG, you will be playing as a Super Human, however, you can choose to act as a normal citizen if you decide to. You can choose your very own power to use, but I must review it before you can use it so it isn't overpowered and unfair, and the best part--you can choose what type of super human you wish to become! You can be evil, and be feared;or be good, and earn the respect, honor, and love of the community that surrounds your character. I did make it seem like you get more earning from being good, so down below, I will put the pros and cons of being good and evil.

Being a Good Cookie
So, you want to be a Hero, eh? First of all, to become good, you must help the community that surrounds your character, and be mature and responsible at all times. Don't worry though, if you accidentally do something evil, you can always recover your good name by doing good deeds and earning back the respect you may have lost. Anyways, here are the perks of being good:
Pros and Cons[b]
-------------
+You will be honored and respected.
+You will randomly receive gifts from people that respect your Heroism.
+You will be on television, be mentioned over the radio, and basically become famous much faster.
+Your energy will increase much more after eating, drinking, and sleeping, and your power will cost less to be used.
+Cops will love you.
-You will be hated by thugs, thieves, and many more evil psychopaths.
-You will most likely be randomly attacked by the evil doers of this world, but only if they know your true identity.

[b]Being an Evil Cookie

So, you want to be a Villain, eh? Well, first off, you gotta harm people and ruin everyone's lives in any way you can. If you can do that, your a pretty good Villain already. It isn't hard to become a Villain, you just gotta think on your feet, and catch out for the people who might try to act as Heroes. You'd be surprised at how many people think that they can fix the Evil, but they are obviously in over their head with you out and about. So, on to the good stuff. Here are the pros and cons of being Evil:

Pros and Cons
--------------
+Your powers will cause more damage, but the energy consumption will be greater. (Opposite of being a Hero)
+Thugs, thieves, and wrongdoers will love you and assist you in your fights if around.
+You can influence people much faster and easily.
-Cops will hate you and will constantly be looking for you.
-Citizens may randomly attack you.

Fame and Honor will be pretty big factors in this game.

Honor is how much people respect, or disrespect you. This is based off of your actions that you make throughout your story. This will also determine what kind of allies/enemies you will make, also.

Fame is how known you are in the world. Also, this will determine how often Bounty Hunters will try to hunt you down if your honor is low, or how often people give/send gifts to you or your base of operations.

So, this time, I have more options for you and your personal story now! Take a look:
1) You wake up in a weird facility, trapped in a room with a sealed door and a glass wall. You get interrogated by some strange men, and you must decide on how to escape, or decide to stay and be their little lab rat.
2) You lead a normal life, until you decide to go postal with your powers and become a hero, or a villain. You live in a small apartment, and you have a part time job at a fast-food restaurant, such as a Wendy's, or a McDonald's. It will be randomly chosen for you, or you can choose any fast food restaurant for yourself. I will fill in the rest in the "job" location on the character sheet.
3) You wake up randomly in the forest, desert, or in the arctics with no clue about your past. All you know is that you've discovered your powers and your name and all the simple stuff.
These are the newer ones:
4) Start in the army as a Private, and work your way up the ladder. You can use your powers rarely and keep your fellow soldiers from witnessing and knowing about your powers, or you could help the army greatly and use your powers widely to help the Army. (Kind of like Wolverine and his brother in X-Men)
5) If you choose to be 17 years of age or younger, then you can start off in school! You can choose to have parents and brothers or sisters also. You can also tell me what grade you want to start in, and if your character has failed and has been held back in a grade or more.
6) Start off as an already famous Hero, or a notorious Villain with your very own Base or Lair already constructed. (If you choose this, your fame will be at 85%, and if you choose to be good, then your honor will be +85%, but if you choose to be Evil, then it will be -85%. If you don't put this in the character sheet, then I will fill it in for you.)
7) Think that you have better stories to try? Choose your very own personal story line!

Put the number of the story that you choose under your character sheet. If you chose 7, tell me what you want to do for your story.

I've also added difficulty into this game. The information below will help if your wondering what the difficulty affects in the game.

The Difficulties
Very Easy: Enemies are extremely stupid, and their reaction speeds are extremely slow, however, Cops/Thugs attack just as often. They also drop 10x more money than usual. Your Allies have the average IQ.
Easy: Enemies are slightly dumb, and their reaction speeds are slightly slow. They drop 5x the money than usual. Your Allies have the average IQ.
Normal: Enemies drop the usual amount of money. Your Allies have the normal IQ, and so do your enemies.
Hard: Your enemies are slightly smarter. They can react to your actions faster, which means you might want to surprise most of them. Your Allies are slightly smarter also, and they can often save your butt from sneaky attacks from your enemies.
Insane: Your enemies will be very smart, and so will your Allies. The enemies now drop 50% less items, so scavenging will be needed to keep your energy levels normal. Also, enemies will appear more often.
Nightmare: Of course, this one is the deadliest option. I want someone to try this one > This difficulty will be very tough. You might feel as if I'm picking on you. You will almost always be in danger, unless your in your Base or Lair (if you construct one) If you pick this one, the best option to pick is probably one where you aren't known in a city or anywhere at all. Enemies are very sneaky, and extremely intelligent. Your Allies are extremely intelligent also. Enemies rarely drop anything for you to scavenge. If your not famous at all, thugs might still randomly attack you, unless you have an evil reputation. However, if you have an evil reputation, then stay away from open areas--cops will be patrolling.

Character Sheet
Name: (Choose your very own super hero/villain name, or use a first and last name)
Desc:
-----
Power: (Choose one power, can't be overpowered)
Energy: 0%
HP: 100%
----
Fame: 0%
Honor: 0%
-----
Inventory: None
Time of Day: Unknown
-----
Job: None
Current Home: None
Money: $0
-----
Allies: None
Enemies: None
----
Difficulty: (Very easy, Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane, or Nightmare?)

• 278 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Zack McKragen a.k.a Cyber Freak
Desc: Tall (1,90), athletic, black hair, black eyes
Bio: Zack was a normal boy with an interest for electronics. Someday a thunderbolt hit him while he was outside. Zack survived it and got his powers. Some men became curious and abducted him. They used a drug and now Zack cant remember his past.
-----
Power: Technokinesis
Energy: 70%
----
-----
Inventory: Energy Bar
-----
Clothes: Blue jeans, white t-shirt
Costume: A blue suit that looks like the cyber space
-----
Allies: Bill, Rick
----
Difficulty: Normal

"I only have a cell phone on me."
"So do I." Bill says.

"Open up!" yells one of the security guards. They are still baning on the door, but it seems to be getting louder.

What will you do?

"ok, then i need a cell phone." after i got one i manzpulate and change it so it can shoot deadly sound waves. then i point it at the door and say to rick and bill: "get behind me and cover your ears." then i open the door and shoot sound waves to kill whoever is in front of me.
Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

Name: PuppetMaster Alpha
Desc: Tall, Pale, White Hair, Grey Eyes, Black Mask
Bio: PuppetMaster Alpha was a great scientist but he had a deadly disease. His study was focused in a cure to almost any disease in the history of man, he called it "Nano Cells". He has tested it and cured himself but something went wrong, he got stronger, smarter and he could control people. His name is unknown.
-----
Power: Nano Control - Injects nano cells  into the targets body and controls it for a short time, can only be done in great concentration and peace.
Energy: 34%
HP: 82%
-----
Fame: 1%-From kicking open the door of the abandoned restaurant, people have crowded around and have come to know your face.
Honor: 1%-Even though no one saw your try at justice, stopping that man from planting a bomb was the right move.
-----
Time of Day: 5:56 AM;Thursday
-----
Job: Chemistry Teacher at High School/6:00 PM to 3:00 AM on Monday thru Friday/$52 each day
Clothes: Blue Full-Body Cloth, Black socks
Costume:
-----
-----
Difficulty: NIGHTMARE
sasukemystery, I'm not accepting any more players right now, sorry.
=================================
Bio: PuppetMaster Alpha was a great scientist but he had a deadly disease. His study was focused in a cure to almost any disease in the history of man, he called it "Nano Cells". He has tested it and cured himself but something went wrong, he got stronger, smarter and he could control people. His name is unknown.
-----
Power: Nano Control - Injects nano cells  into the targets body and controls it for a short time, can only be done in great concentration and peace.
-----
Fame: 1%-From kicking open the door of the abandoned restaurant, people have crowded around and have come to know your face.
Honor: 1%-Even though no one saw your try at justice, stopping that man from planting a bomb was the right move.
-----
Time of Day: 5:56 AM;Thursday
-----
Job: Chemistry Teacher at High School/6:00 PM to 3:00 AM on Monday thru Friday/$52 each day
Costume:
-----
-----

"I couldn't, even if I wanted to!" he says. Then, you see his eyes widen as he looks past you. You look behind you, and you see a strange figure with large, black wings standing behind you. It looks as if it has a mans body. It jumps up, and flies overhead you both, then lands in front of you, and looks down at the man. Its eyes are very strange... and its skin tone is somewhat like a faded black color. The thing bends down, and touched the man on the shoulder. You release the man, and step back some.
"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" screams the man. Then, the man dissipates into a cloud of smog. When the smog clears, you find that the strange figure is still there, and its looking at you now. Its eyes are blue, and somehow... cold. It keep staring at you, and you feel as if your starting to lose yourself. Your body grows colder and colder, and you can't seem to muster up enough courage to move a single muscle. Then, the strange figure leaps up into the air, and flies away as a trail of black smog follows it. It reaches the ceiling, but it flies straight through it. Now that that thing left, you feel a little warmer, but the coldness of the strange figure still lingers within you.

You feel weak now, but you still notice that the bomb is still lying beside you, along with the Miter saw that the man was using. Your better judgement nudges you to get rid of the equipment before someone suspects you of doing something illegal.

I quickly try to deactivate the bomb and then I destroy it. Then I carry the parts and hide them in a bush.
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Bio: Zack was a normal boy with an interest for electronics. Someday a thunderbolt hit him while he was outside. Zack survived it and got his powers. Some men became curious and abducted him. They used a drug and now Zack cant remember his past.
-----
Energy: 36%
----
-----
-----
-----
----

"ok, then i need a cell phone." after i got one i manzpulate and change it so it can shoot deadly sound waves. then i point it at the door and say to rick and bill: "get behind me and cover your ears." then i open the door and shoot sound waves to kill whoever is in front of me.

I suppose that could work, but doing this uses a lot of your energy. The more you use the phone to shoot the sound waves, the more energy it will consume, also. Rick and Bill obey, and you all manage to escape the building. Rick then takes the lead, and makes you and Bill get into his Jeep, then drive away.
After some small conversation in the vehicle, you all end up at Bills house, where the CB's took his family.
"Zack... can you use any of the technology in here to make those drones that you were talking about? We have a couple of TV's and we have a radio in the garage." he says quickly.
=========================
-----
Power: Nano Control - Injects nano cells into the targets body and controls it for a short time, can only be done in great concentration and peace.
-----
-----
Time of Day: 6:45 AM;Thursday
-----
Costume:
-----
-----

I quickly try to deactivate the bomb and then I destroy it. Then I carry the parts and hide them in a bush.

You rush over to the bomb, but you find out that it was never set to explode yet anyways, so no deactivation is needed. You then carry the heavy equipment, and set them in some bushes behind the school, where nobody is likely to look.

What will you do now?
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Name: Josh Akhad
Desc: At 5'11", 180 lbs, Josh is built like a Linebacker. He has Black hair and Darker Skin, but was always considered an oddity because of his naturally blue eyebrows, and the fact that he looks Indian even though he is of Irish Descent.
Bio: Abru Akhad was born in India to Irish immigrants in 1993. His parents were surprised to find that he looked Middle Eastern instead of Irish. They decided he was unfit for them and left him in India, so he became an orphan, therefore learning street skills, urban survival skills, and how to beg very quickly. He often stood out at a young age due to his naturally blue eyebrows, which he grows his hair long to hide. He fell in with a rather violent branch of the Indian Mafia, and he was eventually caught murdering someone. He was exiled to the desert, where he was on Death's doorstep from dehydration, when he realized he could create and manipulate water. He survives, and catches the first boat to America, where he heard everyone is rich and famous. He changes his name to Josh when he arrives to not stick out as much, but he keeps his surname given to him by his gang.
-----
Power: Hydrokinesis
Energy: 46%
----
-----
Inventory: Nothing
Time of Day: 10:46 AM
-----
Clothes: Dirty White Tank Top, Rugged Jeans, and White Sneakers.
Costume: None
-----
----
Difficulty: Hard

You walk on the path of sand again, and open the hatch. You climb down, and the sunlight shines directly into it, giving you light so you can see. Unfortunately, you do not find what you are looking for. All you find is a bunch of alcohol--to be specific, Rum.

This certainly doesn't bring any Disney movies to mind. I put the hatch down, and start making the frame for a signal fire if a ship drifts by. What type of trees are on the island?
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

-----
Energy: 36%
----
-----
-----
-----
----

I suppose that could work, but doing this uses a lot of your energy. The more you use the phone to shoot the sound waves, the more energy it will consume, also. Rick and Bill obey, and you all manage to escape the building. Rick then takes the lead, and makes you and Bill get into his Jeep, then drive away.
After some small conversation in the vehicle, you all end up at Bills house, where the CB's took his family.
"Zack... can you use any of the technology in here to make those drones that you were talking about? We have a couple of TV's and we have a radio in the garage." he says quickly.

have i gave the cell phone back? or did i keep it?

anyway, i drink a glass of water, eat some fruits and build/create then the promised drones. i think 5-10 should be enough. i drink some water if i need more energy to build/create them.
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Name: Josh Akhad
Desc: At 5'11", 180 lbs, Josh is built like a Linebacker. He has Black hair and Darker Skin, but was always considered an oddity because of his naturally blue eyebrows, and the fact that he looks Indian even though he is of Irish Descent.
Bio: Abru Akhad was born in India to Irish immigrants in 1993. His parents were surprised to find that he looked Middle Eastern instead of Irish. They decided he was unfit for them and left him in India, so he became an orphan, therefore learning street skills, urban survival skills, and how to beg very quickly. He often stood out at a young age due to his naturally blue eyebrows, which he grows his hair long to hide. He fell in with a rather violent branch of the Indian Mafia, and he was eventually caught murdering someone. He was exiled to the desert, where he was on Death's doorstep from dehydration, when he realized he could create and manipulate water. He survives, and catches the first boat to America, where he heard everyone is rich and famous. He changes his name to Josh when he arrives to not stick out as much, but he keeps his surname given to him by his gang.
-----
Power: Hydrokinesis
Energy: 46%
----
-----
Inventory: Nothing
Time of Day: 10:46 AM
-----
Clothes: Dirty White Tank Top, Rugged Jeans, and White Sneakers.
Costume: None
-----
----
Difficulty: Hard

This certainly doesn't bring any Disney movies to mind. I put the hatch down, and start making the frame for a signal fire if a ship drifts by. What type of trees are on the island?

Pine and oak trees. Some palm trees.
===============================
-----
Energy: 20%
----
-----
Time of Day: 1:17 AM
-----
-----
Allies: Bill, Rick, Drone x7
----

have i gave the cell phone back? or did i keep it?

anyway, i drink a glass of water, eat some fruits and build/create then the promised drones. i think 5-10 should be enough. i drink some water if i need more energy to build/create them.

Out of all of the confusion that happened at ReapCo, you must have lost it on your way out, or it might be in the Jeep.

You gain some energy by eating and drinking, and then you create seven drones from the electronics inside the house.

What now?
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Been four days since StormDragon last posted. Could I join, or would I have to wait"? I'm fine either way.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Been four days since StormDragon last posted. Could I join, or would I have to wait"? I'm fine either way.

I kick them after 5 days of consistent inactivity. She has one more day.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Hey I want to join!

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

My system is based on a first come, first serve basis. Bluydee was here first, and he also posted his character sheet on my profile before anyone else, so if StormDragon gets kicked for inactivity, then Bluydee is taking the spot before anyone else.

And I think after Bluydee gets to play, then the game won't be open to any more players. I may make a 5th super hero/villain game, someday, so wait until then!

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

-----
----
-----
-----
-----
----

Out of all of the confusion that happened at ReapCo, you must have lost it on your way out, or it might be in the Jeep.

You gain some energy by eating and drinking, and then you create seven drones from the electronics inside the house.

What now?

"ok, now i need some information, where should we start our search?"
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow Walker aka Shadow Knight
Desc:Caucasian skin, short brown hair, eyes are a greenish blue color
Bio: Shadow's mother was killed when he was ten, do to a case of mistaken identity. The evil doer then turned to the young boy and smiled and left the boy with out a mother, years before the same fate be-fell his father, fueled by rage he vowed to end the life of the villain and per-vent the killing of other civilians.
----
Power: Shape Shifting (Can change into a knight, wolf, and a raven)
Energy: 0%
----
----
Inventory: none
Time of day: 8:12 PM
----
Job: Full-time worker at Bush-gardens/ was $8 an hour but now its $5 an hour
Money: $75 left over from college
Current Home: Lives at one of his friends home/$10 rent
Clothes/Costume: Black shirt, bluejeans, black running shoes
----
Allies: John Smith

(Well just in-case he does not play, here my new character sheet.)

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

By the way, I just realized that there are no villains in this story.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

-----
----
-----
-----
-----
----

"ok, now i need some information, where should
we start our search?"

"Good question." says Bill. "Maybe we should start at the abandoned warehouse, down Churchill Road... that is one of there little hideouts. We can start there, and I know more places that they stay if they aren't there.
================================
By the way, I just realized that there are no villains in this story.

Yep. Either they want to be heroes... or they just haven't gotten far enough in the story yet to discover what they want to do. Looks like you'll be getting your chance to decide soon.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

-----
----
-----
-----
-----
----

"Good question." says Bill. "Maybe we should start at the abandoned warehouse, down Churchill Road... that is one of there little hideouts. We can start there, and I know more places that they stay if they aren't there.

"good, we start there. the drones will help us finding them, if the ware house is empty, i can send two or three drones to the other places. the drones are connected, if they find something they can inform me as long as i keep one neart me." i eat two apples on the way to get some energy.
Showing 211-225 of 278