ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero/Villain 4

278 23260
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Please, take the 5-10 minutes (depending on how fast you can read) to read ALL of this! I know some of you just skim through it, copy the sheet, and expect to know how to play. WRONG! You must read all of this to completely understand, and PLEASE, follow these rules:
1)Please use proper grammar.Capitalize the words that are needed to be.
2)Please punctuate properly.
3)Please post with at least two or more sentences so I know EXACTLY what your action is, so you can get better descriptions for your stories!

If you don't use correct grammar, I'm most likely going to ignore you. I'm a grammar nazi, and I can't stand when people do that kind of thing, because it gets a little more confusing to read what you post, and please, be specific when you post.

In this RPG, you will be playing as a Super Human, however, you can choose to act as a normal citizen if you decide to. You can choose your very own power to use, but I must review it before you can use it so it isn't overpowered and unfair, and the best part--you can choose what type of super human you wish to become! You can be evil, and be feared;or be good, and earn the respect, honor, and love of the community that surrounds your character. I did make it seem like you get more earning from being good, so down below, I will put the pros and cons of being good and evil.

Being a Good Cookie
So, you want to be a Hero, eh? First of all, to become good, you must help the community that surrounds your character, and be mature and responsible at all times. Don't worry though, if you accidentally do something evil, you can always recover your good name by doing good deeds and earning back the respect you may have lost. Anyways, here are the perks of being good:
Pros and Cons[b]
-------------
+You will be honored and respected.
+You will randomly receive gifts from people that respect your Heroism.
+You will be on television, be mentioned over the radio, and basically become famous much faster.
+Your energy will increase much more after eating, drinking, and sleeping, and your power will cost less to be used.
+Cops will love you.
-You will be hated by thugs, thieves, and many more evil psychopaths.
-You will most likely be randomly attacked by the evil doers of this world, but only if they know your true identity.

[b]Being an Evil Cookie

So, you want to be a Villain, eh? Well, first off, you gotta harm people and ruin everyone's lives in any way you can. If you can do that, your a pretty good Villain already. It isn't hard to become a Villain, you just gotta think on your feet, and catch out for the people who might try to act as Heroes. You'd be surprised at how many people think that they can fix the Evil, but they are obviously in over their head with you out and about. So, on to the good stuff. Here are the pros and cons of being Evil:

Pros and Cons
--------------
+Your powers will cause more damage, but the energy consumption will be greater. (Opposite of being a Hero)
+Thugs, thieves, and wrongdoers will love you and assist you in your fights if around.
+You can influence people much faster and easily.
-Cops will hate you and will constantly be looking for you.
-Citizens may randomly attack you.

Fame and Honor will be pretty big factors in this game.

Honor is how much people respect, or disrespect you. This is based off of your actions that you make throughout your story. This will also determine what kind of allies/enemies you will make, also.

Fame is how known you are in the world. Also, this will determine how often Bounty Hunters will try to hunt you down if your honor is low, or how often people give/send gifts to you or your base of operations.

So, this time, I have more options for you and your personal story now! Take a look:
1) You wake up in a weird facility, trapped in a room with a sealed door and a glass wall. You get interrogated by some strange men, and you must decide on how to escape, or decide to stay and be their little lab rat.
2) You lead a normal life, until you decide to go postal with your powers and become a hero, or a villain. You live in a small apartment, and you have a part time job at a fast-food restaurant, such as a Wendy's, or a McDonald's. It will be randomly chosen for you, or you can choose any fast food restaurant for yourself. I will fill in the rest in the "job" location on the character sheet.
3) You wake up randomly in the forest, desert, or in the arctics with no clue about your past. All you know is that you've discovered your powers and your name and all the simple stuff.
These are the newer ones:
4) Start in the army as a Private, and work your way up the ladder. You can use your powers rarely and keep your fellow soldiers from witnessing and knowing about your powers, or you could help the army greatly and use your powers widely to help the Army. (Kind of like Wolverine and his brother in X-Men)
5) If you choose to be 17 years of age or younger, then you can start off in school! You can choose to have parents and brothers or sisters also. You can also tell me what grade you want to start in, and if your character has failed and has been held back in a grade or more.
6) Start off as an already famous Hero, or a notorious Villain with your very own Base or Lair already constructed. (If you choose this, your fame will be at 85%, and if you choose to be good, then your honor will be +85%, but if you choose to be Evil, then it will be -85%. If you don't put this in the character sheet, then I will fill it in for you.)
7) Think that you have better stories to try? Choose your very own personal story line!

Put the number of the story that you choose under your character sheet. If you chose 7, tell me what you want to do for your story.

I've also added difficulty into this game. The information below will help if your wondering what the difficulty affects in the game.

The Difficulties
Very Easy: Enemies are extremely stupid, and their reaction speeds are extremely slow, however, Cops/Thugs attack just as often. They also drop 10x more money than usual. Your Allies have the average IQ.
Easy: Enemies are slightly dumb, and their reaction speeds are slightly slow. They drop 5x the money than usual. Your Allies have the average IQ.
Normal: Enemies drop the usual amount of money. Your Allies have the normal IQ, and so do your enemies.
Hard: Your enemies are slightly smarter. They can react to your actions faster, which means you might want to surprise most of them. Your Allies are slightly smarter also, and they can often save your butt from sneaky attacks from your enemies.
Insane: Your enemies will be very smart, and so will your Allies. The enemies now drop 50% less items, so scavenging will be needed to keep your energy levels normal. Also, enemies will appear more often.
Nightmare: Of course, this one is the deadliest option. I want someone to try this one > This difficulty will be very tough. You might feel as if I'm picking on you. You will almost always be in danger, unless your in your Base or Lair (if you construct one) If you pick this one, the best option to pick is probably one where you aren't known in a city or anywhere at all. Enemies are very sneaky, and extremely intelligent. Your Allies are extremely intelligent also. Enemies rarely drop anything for you to scavenge. If your not famous at all, thugs might still randomly attack you, unless you have an evil reputation. However, if you have an evil reputation, then stay away from open areas--cops will be patrolling.

Character Sheet
Name: (Choose your very own super hero/villain name, or use a first and last name)
Desc:
-----
Power: (Choose one power, can't be overpowered)
Energy: 0%
HP: 100%
----
Fame: 0%
Honor: 0%
-----
Inventory: None
Time of Day: Unknown
-----
Job: None
Current Home: None
Money: $0
-----
Allies: None
Enemies: None
----
Difficulty: (Very easy, Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane, or Nightmare?)

• 278 Replies
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Name: Josh Akhad
Desc: At 5'11", 180 lbs, Josh is built like a Linebacker. He has Black hair and Darker Skin, but was always considered an oddity because of his naturally blue eyebrows, and the fact that he looks Indian even though he is of Irish Descent.
Bio: Abru Akhad was born in India to Irish immigrants in 1993. His parents were surprised to find that he looked Middle Eastern instead of Irish. They decided he was unfit for them and left him in India, so he became an orphan, therefore learning street skills, urban survival skills, and how to beg very quickly. He often stood out at a young age due to his naturally blue eyebrows, which he grows his hair long to hide. He fell in with a rather violent branch of the Indian Mafia, and he was eventually caught murdering someone. He was exiled to the desert, where he was on Death's doorstep from dehydration, when he realized he could create and manipulate water. He survives, and catches the first boat to America, where he heard everyone is rich and famous. He changes his name to Josh when he arrives to not stick out as much, but he keeps his surname given to him by his gang.
-----
Power: Hydrokinesis
Energy: 46%
----
-----
Inventory: Nothing
Time of Day: 10:46 AM
-----
Clothes: Dirty White Tank Top, Rugged Jeans, and White Sneakers.
Costume: None
-----
----
Difficulty: Hard

Pine and oak trees. Some palm trees.

Pine Trees on a tropical island? Ok. Is there any coconuts?
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Name: Zack McKragen a.k.a Cyber Freak
Desc: Tall (1,90), athletic, black hair, black eyes
Bio: Zack was a normal boy with an interest for electronics. Someday a thunderbolt hit him while he was outside. Zack survived it and got his powers. Some men became curious and abducted him. They used a drug and now Zack cant remember his past.
-----
Power: Technokinesis
Energy: 34%
----
-----
Inventory: Energy Bar
Time of Day: 1:17 AM
-----
Clothes: Blue jeans, white t-shirt
Costume: A blue suit that looks like the cyber space
-----
Allies: Bill, Rick, Drone x7
----
Difficulty: Normal

"good, we start there. the drones will help us finding them, if the ware house is empty, i can send two or three drones to the other places. the drones are connected, if they find something they can inform me as long as i keep one neart me."

They both nod at you.

i eat two apples on the way to get some energy.

As you travel in the Jeep along with the drones, you gain 14% energy from eating the two apples. You reach the road that leads to the first warehouse on Churchill Road. Rick, the man driving, is parking on the side of the road, and waiting for you to send the drones to investigate the warehouse.
===================================
Desc: At 5'11", 180 lbs, Josh is built like a Linebacker. He has Black hair and Darker Skin, but was always considered an oddity because of his naturally blue eyebrows, and the fact that he looks Indian even though he is of Irish Descent.
Bio: Abru Akhad was born in India to Irish immigrants in 1993. His parents were surprised to find that he looked Middle Eastern instead of Irish. They decided he was unfit for them and left him in India, so he became an orphan, therefore learning street skills, urban survival skills, and how to beg very quickly. He often stood out at a young age due to his naturally blue eyebrows, which he grows his hair long to hide. He fell in with a rather violent branch of the Indian Mafia, and he was eventually caught murdering someone. He was exiled to the desert, where he was on Death's doorstep from dehydration, when he realized he could create and manipulate water. He survives, and catches the first boat to America, where he heard everyone is rich and famous. He changes his name to Josh when he arrives to not stick out as much, but he keeps his surname given to him by his gang.
-----
----
-----
Inventory: Coconuts(x3)
Time of Day: 11:03
-----
-----
----

Pine Trees on a tropical island?

Yep, this doesn't seem like an ordinary island does it?
Is there any coconuts?

Not in the trees, but after closely searching in the sand, you uncovered three coconuts.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Bio: Zack was a normal boy with an interest for electronics. Someday a thunderbolt hit him while he was outside. Zack survived it and got his powers. Some men became curious and abducted him. They used a drug and now Zack cant remember his past.
-----
----
-----
-----
-----
Allies: Bill, Rick, Drone x7
----

"good, we start there. the drones will help us finding them, if the ware house is empty, i can send two or three drones to the other places. the drones are connected, if they find something they can inform me as long as i keep one neart me."

They both nod at you.

i eat two apples on the way to get some energy.

As you travel in the Jeep along with the drones, you gain 14% energy from eating the two apples. You reach the road that leads to the first warehouse on Churchill Road. Rick, the man driving, is parking on the side of the road, and waiting for you to send the drones to investigate the warehouse.

i send six drones to investigate the ware house. i keep the seventh by me so the other drones can inform me if they find something.
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

-----
----
-----
-----
-----
Allies: Bill, Rick, Drone x5
----

i send six drones to investigate the ware house. i keep the seventh by me so the other drones can inform me if they find something.

The drones enter the warehouse. After about two minutes, suddenly, the drone that is staying by you sounds an alarm, and the other drones immediately fly back out of the warehouse. Four drones come back, confirming that there is someone in there. Not by signaling, but because of the bullet holes that the drones have received. Two of the drones never made it back to the Jeep.

"Looks like they're in there." Rick says.
"Yep." Bill confirms, reaching below his feet for some weapons. He brings out two shotguns--one for him, and one for Rick.
Then, Bill looks back at you. "You don't have to come in there with us, Zack... you've helped us enough already." he says.

Do you let them go in and wait for them to return, or help?
Name: Kefka Palazzo
Desc: 6'1, Blonde hair, Caucasian, Skinny, but fit. Is quite pale
Bio: Was named as a french, from where his family then came to America. There, soon his family was murdered. As a result, he was adopted by the president for publicity. Kefka, hating his life, eventually became an advisor to the president. When superhuman powers where discovered, he, under false accusations against him by the president for fear of being unelected, was forced into signing up for an experimental program infusing these powers into him. He went insane from this, causing him to gain no powers as well. He then became director of Area 51 with prodding from the president so his bodyguards could keep him in check. With his control over Area 51 and his control on the president, he then used the A51 equipment to capture and absorb powers of mutants.
-----
Power: Magic (Poison, Drain, Thunder, Fire, Blizzard, Blizzara( instant OHKO against one character, takes a lot of energy.)
----
Fame: 65%-Since your an Area 51 Director, a lot of people have come to know who you are and have seen you on Television.(A51 isn't a secret in this world)
-----
-----
Job: A51 Director
-----
----

So, since you pretty much chose your own story (from bio), where do you want to start off? As in: Where is your home? How much money do you start off with(Can't be too much)? And also, you will notice that your job desciption already says A51 Director[i]. You can work your shift whenever you want to, since your the director, but if you don't attend regularly at the job, the employees will start thinking that something strange is happening. Also, the harder you work, the more you'll get paid.

If you DIDN'T want to be an A51 Director, and wanted to choose a different job, then you can just change it right now, but you probably won't have near as much money as you would as the A51 Director. (I typed A51 Director a lot.)
Hullabaloo
Hullabaloo
70 posts
Nomad

Bio: Was named as a french, from where his family then came to America. There, soon his family was murdered. As a result, he was adopted by the president for publicity. Kefka, hating his life, eventually became an advisor to the president. When superhuman powers where discovered, he, under false accusations against him by the president for fear of being unelected, was forced into signing up for an experimental program infusing these powers into him. He went insane from this, causing him to gain no powers as well. He then became director of Area 51 with prodding from the president so his bodyguards could keep him in check. With his control over Area 51 and his control on the president, he then used the A51 equipment to capture and absorb powers of mutants.
-----
Power: Magic (Poison, Drain, Thunder, Fire, Blizzard, Blizzara( instant OHKO against one character, takes a lot of energy.)
----
Fame: 65%-Since your an Area 51 Director, a lot of people have come to know who you are and have seen you on Television.(A51 isn't a secret in this world)
-----
-----
-----
----

I'll start at A51

(I got banned on my account because my brother posted a rap song in a thread on my account instead of his, this one. I might get banned soon)

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

-----
----
-----
-----
-----
Allies: Bill, Rick, Drone x5
----

The drones enter the warehouse. After about two minutes, suddenly, the drone that is staying by you sounds an alarm, and the other drones immediately fly back out of the warehouse. Four drones come back, confirming that there is someone in there. Not by signaling, but because of the bullet holes that the drones have received. Two of the drones never made it back to the Jeep.

"Looks like they're in there." Rick says.
"Yep." Bill confirms, reaching below his feet for some weapons. He brings out two shotguns--one for him, and one for Rick.
Then, Bill looks back at you. "You don't have to come in there with us, Zack... you've helped us enough already." he says.

Do you let them go in and wait for them to return, or help?

i push some buttons on two drones. they change in appearance. they are now smaller and more silent plus they have armor and weapons (a weak laser and a small blade). "take them with you, they could help you. and if you are in trouble just yell my name at them, they will then inform me."
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

-----
----
-----
-----
-----
----

Pine and oak trees. Some palm trees.

Pine Trees on a tropical island? Ok. Is there any coconuts?
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

-----
----
-----
-----
-----
----

Well darn.

I'll start at A51

Okay. And by the way... quote my last posts for your updates so I can remember what I wrote last time easily without having to trace back a couple of pages (If you don't post before the other players in time)

So, since you pretty much chose your own story (from bio), where do you want to start off? As in: Where is your home? How much money do you start off with(Can't be too much)? You can work your shift whenever you want to, since your the director, but if you don't attend regularly at the job, the employees will start thinking that something strange is happening. Also, the harder you work, the more you'll get paid.
===============================
-----
----
-----
Time of Day: 3:47 AM
-----
-----
Allies: Bill, Rick
----

i push some buttons on two drones. they change in appearance. they are now smaller and more silent plus they have armor and weapons (a weak laser and a small blade).

K.
"take them with you, they could help you. and if you are in trouble just yell my name at them, they will then inform me."

"Alright, thanks." Bill says. They both exit the Jeep, and the drones follow them as they walk to the warehouse. You hear gunshots a few moments later, but then you see two figures coming out of the warehouse, then you see two more figures coming out. Looks like Bill and Rick made it out okay, and they got Bill's family members in the process. Their clothes are bloodied... but they look unscathed. They enter the Jeep, but no introductions are made, since the issue was just resolved, and since Bill just reunited with his family for the first time in a couple of days.
When you all reach Bill's house, they all begin to relax, and Bill finally introduces you to the family as the man who helped find them and as the man who helped saved the families lives. Bills wife and son thank you, but they are still shaken up by what had happened earlier. And by the looks of it, your drones didn't make it out okay.

So what are you going to do now?
==============================
-----
----
-----
-----
-----
----

Already updated yours... I didn't skip ya.

Not in the trees, but after closely searching in the sand, you uncovered three coconuts.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

-----
----
-----
Time of Day: 3:47 AM
-----
-----
----

i push some buttons on two drones. they change in appearance. they are now smaller and more silent plus they have armor and weapons (a weak laser and a small blade).

K.

"take them with you, they could help you. and if you are in trouble just yell my name at them, they will then inform me."

"Alright, thanks." Bill says. They both exit the Jeep, and the drones follow them as they walk to the warehouse. You hear gunshots a few moments later, but then you see two figures coming out of the warehouse, then you see two more figures coming out. Looks like Bill and Rick made it out okay, and they got Bill's family members in the process. Their clothes are bloodied... but they look unscathed. They enter the Jeep, but no introductions are made, since the issue was just resolved, and since Bill just reunited with his family for the first time in a couple of days.
When you all reach Bill's house, they all begin to relax, and Bill finally introduces you to the family as the man who helped find them and as the man who helped saved the families lives. Bills wife and son thank you, but they are still shaken up by what had happened earlier. And by the looks of it, your drones didn't make it out okay.

So what are you going to do now?

"do you know a place where i could stay? i can remember only my name. i could help you all or i could find some work to get money for a hotel or so. i am what some people would call a geek because i know a lot about computers and technology."
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

-----
----
-----
Time of Day: 4:26 AM
-----
-----
Enemies: ReapCo.
----

(If you have't noticed, time is moving a lot faster in this game now because of how slow it used to be and how much progress you'd make in a day, which is a little too much sometimes. So basically, from now on, days will be passing much faster than before.)

"do you know a place where i could stay? i can remember only my name. i could help you all or i could find some work to get money for a hotel or so. i am what some people would call a geek because i know a lot about computers and technology."

"I'm not sure." says Bill. "You certainly can't stay here, and Rick travels a lot, so he won't have enough space or time to keep you."
"Well, wait a minute there, Bill. I can make my own decisions, you know." he says, then he looks at you. "I do travel a lot, and it would be difficult, but if you wanted to pair up with me and travel with me, then it can be done." Rick says. He scratches his elbow, then sits down on a couch beside Bills wife and child. "And if you don't want to travel, then i know a hotel that is well known around here. But, of course, you'll need some cash if you want to stay there, and seeing as how we just escaped ReapCo, I'm pretty sure that won't be happening soon. So, what do you say? Do you want to travel with me or not?"
Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

Name: PuppetMaster Alpha
Desc: Tall, Pale, White Hair, Grey Eyes, Black Mask
Bio: PuppetMaster Alpha was a great scientist but he had a deadly disease. His study was focused in a cure to almost any disease in the history of man, he called it "Nano Cells". He has tested it and cured himself but something went wrong, he got stronger, smarter and he could control people. His name is unknown.
-----
Power: Nano Control - Injects nano cells  into the targets body and controls it for a short time, can only be done in great concentration and peace.
HP: 82%
-----
Fame: 1%-From kicking open the door of the abandoned restaurant, people have crowded around and have come to know your face.
Honor: 1%-Even though no one saw your try at justice, stopping that man from planting a bomb was the right move.
-----
Time of Day: 6:45 AM;Thursday
-----
Job: Chemistry Teacher at High School/6:00 PM to 3:00 AM on Monday thru Friday/$52 each day
Clothes: Blue Full-Body Cloth, Black socks
Costume:
-----
-----
Difficulty: NIGHTMARE

You rush over to the bomb, but you find out that it was never set to explode yet anyways, so no deactivation is needed. You then carry the heavy equipment, and set them in some bushes behind the school, where nobody is likely to look.

What will you do now?

I go outside and wait
Hullabaloo
Hullabaloo
70 posts
Nomad

-----
----
-----
-----
Money: $5,000
-----
----

My house would be a mansion with pool and stuff with lots of parties.

As I said before, I'll start at working in A51

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

-----
----
-----
Time of Day: 4:26 AM
-----
-----
----

(If you have't noticed, time is moving a lot faster in this game now because of how slow it used to be and how much progress you'd make in a day, which is a little too much sometimes. So basically, from now on, days will be passing much faster than before.)

"I'm not sure." says Bill. "You certainly can't stay here, and Rick travels a lot, so he won't have enough space or time to keep you."
"Well, wait a minute there, Bill. I can make my own decisions, you know." he says, then he looks at you. "I do travel a lot, and it would be difficult, but if you wanted to pair up with me and travel with me, then it can be done." Rick says. He scratches his elbow, then sits down on a couch beside Bills wife and child. "And if you don't want to travel, then i know a hotel that is well known around here. But, of course, you'll need some cash if you want to stay there, and seeing as how we just escaped ReapCo, I'm pretty sure that won't be happening soon. So, what do you say? Do you want to travel with me or not?"

i grin and say to rick: "i like to travel. maybe i find my family or i can restore my memory while we travel."
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

-----
----
-----
Inventory: Coconuts(x3)
Time of Day: 11:03
-----
-----
----

I didn't even realize I had posted twice. Weird.

Pine Trees on a tropical island?

Yep, this doesn't seem like an ordinary island does it?

Is there any coconuts?

I take out the engine oil and put the coconut milk in instead. Then I drag my boat out and attempt to turn it on.
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Name: PuppetMaster Alpha
Desc: Tall, Pale, White Hair, Grey Eyes, Black Mask
Bio: PuppetMaster Alpha was a great scientist but he had a deadly disease. His study was focused in a cure to almost any disease in the history of man, he called it "Nano Cells". He has tested it and cured himself but something went wrong, he got stronger, smarter and he could control people. His name is unknown.
-----
Power: Nano Control - Injects nano cells into the targets body and controls it for a short time, can only be done in great concentration and peace.
HP: 82%
-----
Fame: 1%-From kicking open the door of the abandoned restaurant, people have crowded around and have come to know your face.
Honor: 1%-Even though no one saw your try at justice, stopping that man from planting a bomb was the right move.
-----
Time of Day: 6:52 AM;Thursday
-----
Job: Chemistry Teacher at High School/6:00 PM to 3:00 AM on Monday thru Friday/$52 each day
Clothes: Blue Full-Body Cloth, Black socks
Costume:
-----
-----
Difficulty: NIGHTMARE

I go outside and wait

You see some cars pulling into the parking lot just as you begin to wait. They are other teachers, and school is about to start.
===============================
-----
----
-----
Time of Day: 6:00 AM; Saturday
-----
Money: $5,000
-----
----

My house would be a mansion with pool and stuff with lots of parties.

As I said before, I'll start at working in A51

You wake up at your large mansion. Today is Saturday, so your off of work today, unless you want to go and work anyways.

You sit in your bed, and think about what to do for the day.

What will you do?
======================================
-----
----
-----
Time of Day: 4:26 AM; Wednesday
-----
-----
----

i grin and say to rick: "i like to travel. maybe i find my family or i can restore my memory while we travel."

"Oh, right, I forgot about your Amnesia problem." he says, walking into the kitchen. You hear a few glasses being tapped together, then Rick walks back out and shows you a glass full of Purple liquid.
"This drink will restore your memory, but its not all that great. There are advantages and disadvantages to this drink. The advantage, is that you'll remember everything, but the disadvantage is that there is a one-hundred percent chance to lose all of your powers."
-----
----
-----
Inventory:
Time of Day: 11:34 AM; Sunday
-----
-----
----

I take out the engine oil and put the coconut milk in instead. Then I drag my boat out and attempt to turn it on.

You dump the oil onto the sand, which drains into the ocean. Aqua Man won't be happy. You then use the three coconuts to replace the oil with the coconut milk. After testing it, the engine overheats again and the coconut milk gets evaporated too quickly.
Showing 226-240 of 278