ForumsForum GamesZombie Apocalypse Survival RPG

324 81092
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

You are a survivor in the zombie apocalypse. Survive as long as you can or team up with NPCs and other players to create an army to end the invasion. You can set up your own small civilization or go alone and survive by yourself. You can even have kids! It's all up to you how to survive.

This is a multiplayer RPG, so players can meet other players.

Character Sheet

Name: (Something realistic)
Bio: (Short summary of your character's life)
Desc: (Physical description of your character)
-------------
Inventory: Empty(Things you carry)
Weapon: (Start with one melee weapon of your choice. It has to be realistic)
Money: 0(People still charge money to buy things)
-------------
Followers: Alone (People that help you survive)
Romance: Single (Your love relationship)
Children: None (Self-explanatory)

If there are any questions, just ask.

• 324 Replies
ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

This game officially died since you havent been posting our actions because apparently we find it too hard to do that because a lot of us would have to constantly change pages just to get what mopar gave us and our actions

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Dead again? No surprise there. MoparGamer has finally succumbed to the most dreaded nightmare a successful forum game host can think of-boredom.

I guess we need another host to get bored. I am the original host so I feel I should choose what to do. Let's take a vote.

endlessrampage73 comes back: 0
ShadowArcher: 0
ichigo773: 0
shadowgun453: 0

If you are not satisfied by any of these options, I suppose I could try to get one of the players from my other games to host this.

No voting for yourself.

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Im used to hosting zombie rpg's and i atleast know that you have to store player sheets on word documents so you can post all their actions togethor meh so bored

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

i atleast know that you have to store player sheets on word documents so you can post all their actions togethor

No you don't. :P

I guess ichigo773 will host, then.
ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

What?
Ifound it difficult to find your sheets, I've had an increased amount of work at school too, but it's smoothing out now

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

I kept up with my rpg's when i was at school unless i got very sick

MoparGamer
MoparGamer
144 posts
Nomad

Iâm not hosting, im just giving the new host a foothold on whatâs going on since whoever it is, is to lazy to look.

Ichigo
Name: Jon Cook
Bio: Was a soldier before settling into being a scientist(i has a degree ) and he saw the telltale signs of a virus when it started happening but could do nothing but sit back and watch in his lab as it went worldwide.
Desc: 6'4" 210 lbs. short brown hair one blue eye one green eye Caucasian, five o'clock shadow
-------------
Inventory: Research Papers, Chemicals, weak permanent steroids (2 doses remain), Flatbed&Keys, Large Crate (Heavy),Water Dispenser& 2 jugs of water.
Weapon: Wakizashi ,Pistol (92 shots) Spas-12 shotgun(35 shots), Blaser R8 Rifle (24 shots), C4 (2)
Money: $400
-------------
Followers: Cooper
Romance: Single
Children: None
------------
Cooper's Inventory: 9mm pistol (46 shots), Spas-12 shotgun (19 rounds), M16(60 rounds,)Armored car keys
Oleg's armor: Clothes
Last Scenario

Last Action:
i check whats in the crate atferwards i drive the flatbed while cooper rives the cop car and we look for a place we can secure other than the hotel thing we're at

ShadorArcher
Name: Jack Smithfild
Bio: I was a school gym teacher but now I am a doctor.
Desc: Tall, light brown hair, grey eyes, neat hair and glasses
-------------
Inventory: Morphine, Gauze pads, Adhesive tape, Antibiotics, 2 pairs of plastic gloves, batteries, Flashlight, blanket, Surgical drugs ,Ownership of hospital
Weapon: Hospital Fire Extinguisher, .357 Magnum (36 shots), 9mm pistol (90 shots), Spas-12 (36 shots)
Money: 3700
Current Quest:
-------------
Followers: Cpl. Robbington(Soldier), Jake (Mercenary)
-------------
Robbington's inventory: M16
Jake's inventory: 9mm pistol, MP5, M21 EBR
-------------
Settlement: Hospital
Residents: 6
Guards: Jake, Robbington, Your self
Fortifications: Weak, Good for settlement size.
Resources: Tons of Hospital Supplies
Money:
Allies: New Haven
Last Scenario
You manage to get about 14 people on each truck (1120 Civilians), the remaining soldiers open up some sort of Mall garage and come out in military vehicles.(880 soldiers) you make your back to new haven, Half the soldiers setup a safe road to Rona to get supplies for more permanent Defenses for the new inhabitants, Soldiers are already clearing apartment buildings but Will need supplies to secure the first floors of the several new buildings.
The mayor of New haven comes over he points to a part of the convoy and ask, Why do they have tanks?
You didn't notice but the convoy is Extremely well armed, The general makes his way over to the two of you and hands you some money then thanks you. (Massive respect gained) The general then talks to the mayor about some politics stuff.. You lose interest and walk away.

Last Action
I thank the mayor and I go to the hospital and see what's going on.
If Jack treating patients can I control my followers directly

Assarb1
Name: Marcus (One shot) Carlbom
Bio: Lived in a small village a happy childhood later on he joined the army and he suffered from depression after he got home
Desc: Strong, black hair,Looks tired,
-------------
Inventory: Empty
Weapon: Crowbar,Barreta (24 shots)
Money: $40
-------------
Followers: Alone
Last Scenario
You go near the church and see a couple dozen zombies and the doors smashed open, You don't see their car though.

Last Action
I head in anyways and i aim for the head just as tv told me

Chess341
Name: Justin Erwin
Bio: As a young boy I was always interested in four things: computers, baseball, video games and zombies. For that reason I often have a bat on me as well as my laptop. I am really skilled with computers being able to make my own soft/hardware. I am also a good baseball and video game player. I am also a collage student.
Desc: 6ft. 2in., 200lbs, Buzz Cut Brown Hair, Perscrption Glasses, white skin.
-------------
Inventory: Laptop, Extra battery, Laptop Charger
Weapon: Wooden Baseball Bat, Sword
Money: 55$
-------------
Followers: Sarah, Erica, Levi
Romance: Dating Sarah
Last Scenario
You turn on the radio, a message is broadcasting. "-ract zombies, Turn off now. Government warning: Radios attract zombies, Turn off now"
Last Action
I turn off the radio then go on the Internet or on the TV and try to find the nearest safe place.

Veksing
Name: Joe Kobb
Race: In-Control Zombie (Stage I)
Bio: Joe Kobb has amnesia. He doesn't know anything about his life.
Desc: 6'1", athletically fit, generally wears white t-shirts and blue jeans, loves to wear baseball caps wherever he goes.
-------------
Weapon: Hatchet
Money: 0
-------------

Last Scenario
You end up driving the research vessel into what you think is India... Despite the fact you're in full control, youâve never driven a large boat. you're beached and people are coming on the boat to help you guys out.. After a while they've got stairs and everything, the other zombies race off the boat and soon itâs a blood bath.

Last Action
I join the ranks of the other zombies and attempt to rip the survivors to shreds.
After I'm done, I wander off and search for wherever the survivors came from to see if they had family back at their shelter. As I search, I slowly walk as if it is a normal day to save the energy that I just gained.

Shadowgun
Name: Shadow Black
Bio: Shadow has always been a lone wolf ever since is parents died in a tornado when he was sixteen. He has always been on the move ever since, driving around in his Ford Mustang, and never talked to anyone but fast food workers and diner waitresses.
Desc: Brown hair, bluish green eyes, 5"9' but lean.
-------------
Inventory: Car, 1 can of gas, Lots of food.
Weapon: Tire iron from his car
-------------
Last Scenario
You start your car up and go as fast as you can at the thing, You hit it and flies a few feet off to the side, it also leaves its mark on your Bumper

Last Action
I get out and yell "can someone throw me a gun to finish this thing off!"

Other Story info:

The world has been invaded by zombies, The US was hit hard but still has several very serious military outposts. Canada was somehow one of the later hit countries and due to their colder weather and small population have been able to fight the disease very well but as the other countries will no doubt fall without some sort of cure for the Zombie infection. (Canada has a large resistance due to lots of hunters, and government personal ;Military/police force; working to contain the virus)

Southern U.S is fully a no go zone as the zombies seem to thrive in the heat and mass in hotter areas.

Place info

NewHaven:
A large settlement in the middle of a zombie occupied city, theyâre well prepared for zombies and have extensive fortifications to stop them in the events of an attack. Lots of quest are available here and Stores, and social aspects of the game can be started easily here.

Underground Research Center:
Possibly the most mysterious and valuable place in the city, A scientist fled to New Haven saying that he needed a lot of help to retake the place. It had been overran but the research inside was extremely valuable. It does not hold the cure for the zombie infection but does have DNA research made to improve a soldiers performance in the Field (permanent bonus to gameplay, slight future seeing- only like 30 seconds)

Fort Trinity:
A mall near the Canadian border that was fortified as a last stand after a Military outpost fell, Itâs recently been abandoned.

Hospital:
(Owned by ShadowArcher)
Retaken by several men it now serves to help non-zombie related injuries or sicknessâs they have security in place to stop zombies in the case of attempted entry.

Notes:
Veksingâs character is a Zombie, a very resilient and strong one who can command small amounts of zombies, later Heâll be able to control more as of the stage of his zombism . (host will change it as Veksing progresses)

Adding something new to the character sheet doesnât matter, just do it so the player can enjoy and explore the game as much as they wish, the base format is still the one Rampage posted.

MoparGamer
MoparGamer
144 posts
Nomad

Ichigo's Last Scenario Page 23!

Oleg is slightly mutated from that image though

You begin searching, Oleg proves to be extremely smart and a great fighter. He leads you into a warehouse where he kills around 8 zombies and comes back out with a crate, keys and one of those water dispenser things. He opens the door to a Flat bed truck. You had no luck finding a real lab.

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Thanks mopar hopefully shadow will actually host if he sees this if not see the voting thing on the last page i guess i can always NPC my characters

ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

OKAY! Thanks Mopar!

Bio: Was a soldier before settling into being a scientist(i has a degree ) and he saw the telltale signs of a virus when it started happening but could do nothing but sit back and watch in his lab as it went worldwide.
Desc: 6'4" 210 lbs. short brown hair one blue eye one green eye Caucasian, five o'clock shadow
-------------
Inventory: Research Papers, Chemicals, weak permanent steroids (2 doses remain), Flatbed&Keys, Large Crate (Heavy),Water Dispenser& 2 jugs of water.
Weapon: Wakizashi ,Pistol (92 shots) Spas-12 shotgun(35 shots), Blaser R8 Rifle (24 shots), C4 (2)
-------------
------------
Cooper's Inventory: 9mm pistol (46 shots), Spas-12 shotgun (19 rounds), M16(60 rounds,)Armored car keys

(whats a flatbed?)

You find a Police station and a petroleum station

ShadorArcher
Name: Jack Smithfild
Bio: I was a school gym teacher but now I am a doctor.
Desc: Tall, light brown hair, grey eyes, neat hair and glasses
-------------
Inventory: Morphine, Gauze pads, Adhesive tape, Antibiotics, 2 pairs of plastic gloves, batteries, Flashlight, blanket, Surgical drugs ,Ownership of hospital
Weapon: Hospital Fire Extinguisher, .357 Magnum (36 shots), 9mm pistol (90 shots), Spas-12 (36 shots)
Money: 3700
Current Quest:
-------------
Followers: Cpl. Robbington(Soldier), Jake (Mercenary)
-------------
Robbington's inventory: M16
Jake's inventory: 9mm pistol, MP5, M21 EBR
-------------
Settlement: Hospital
Residents: 6
Guards: Jake, Robbington, Your self
Fortifications: Weak, Good for settlement size.
Resources: Tons of Hospital Supplies
Money:
Allies: New Haven

I goto the helicopter an fly around

Bio: Lived in a small village a happy childhood later on he joined the army and he suffered from depression after he got home
-------------
-------------

You shoot half of them but then you hear a whirring of chopper propellers.

What do you do?

Name: Justin Erwin
Bio: As a young boy I was always interested in four things: computers, baseball, video games and zombies. For that reason I often have a bat on me as well as my laptop. I am really skilled with computers being able to make my own soft/hardware. I am also a good baseball and video game player. I am also a collage student.
Desc: 6ft. 2in., 200lbs, Buzz Cut Brown Hair, Perscrption Glasses, white skin.
-------------
Inventory: Laptop, Extra battery, Laptop Charger
Weapon: Wooden Baseball Bat, Sword
Money: 55$
-------------
Followers: Sarah, Erica, Levi
Romance: Dating Sarah

You try and access the internet but a blue screen appears with flashing white text, "MILITARY SHUTDOWN"

What do you do?

Name: Joe Kobb
Race: In-Control Zombie (Stage I)
Bio: Joe Kobb has amnesia. He doesn't know anything about his life.
Desc: 6'1", athletically fit, generally wears white t-shirts and blue jeans, loves to wear baseball caps wherever he goes.
-------------
Weapon: Hatchet
-------------

You see a small, wrecked village, you start walking through it then you hear M10A5 fire, bullets whiz past you... What do you do?

Name: Shadow Black
Bio: Shadow has always been a lone wolf ever since is parents died in a tornado when he was sixteen. He has always been on the move ever since, driving around in his Ford Mustang, and never talked to anyone but fast food workers and diner waitresses.
Desc: Brown hair, bluish green eyes, 5"9' but lean.
-------------
Inventory: Car, 1 can of gas, Lots of food.
Weapon: Tire iron from his car
-------------

A man throws you a gun with 4 bullets, when your done he comes up and says, "Tell me where I am?!"

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

(whats a flatbed?)

Let Me Google That For You.
ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

Gold - Serf

Flag

-------------
-------------

You kill them and make your way into the place, you find it lacking in activity ntill you turn around to find a zombie breathing down your neck.

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

OKAY! Thanks Mopar!

-------------
-------------
------------

We go into the police station, raid it for weapons and ammo than get has from the petrol station(so weird having someone from england host when your from america)

ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

-------------
Inventory: Research Papers, Chemicals, weak permanent steroids (2 doses remain), Flatbed&Keys, Large Crate (Heavy),Water Dispenser, AK47 2 jugs of water.
-------------
------------

(Eh... I know a few American terms, I do know the american terms for Petrol and Trousers just it's easier for me to say my terms.)(I love Russia, though.)

You only find a few assault rifles with no ammo and a desert eagle with one bullet in. As for armour you find two bullet proof jackets. You see a Patrol car (American ones, I like the American Police cars.) so you fill it up with petrol, you see a button in green is flashing.

What do you do?

ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

Sheet:
-------------
Inventory: Research Papers, Chemicals, weak permanent steroids (2 doses remain), Low quality bullet proof armour, Flatbed&Keys, Large Crate (Heavy),Water Dispenser & 2 jugs of water.
Weapon: Wakizashi,Pistol (92 shots)Ak47(0 ammo) Desert eagle (1 ammo) Spas-12 shotgun(35 shots), Blaser R8 Rifle (24 shots), C4 (2)
-------------
------------

-------------
-------------

You notice the zombie has a familiar face structure, you look at it for a minute and you realise, he's your father, a infected bite took him with them, you hear some one with boots on walk in, "He wasnt your Father. He wasnt really there just another body for the swarm."

Showing 286-300 of 324