ForumsForum GamesZombie Apocalypse Survival RPG

324 81093
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

You are a survivor in the zombie apocalypse. Survive as long as you can or team up with NPCs and other players to create an army to end the invasion. You can set up your own small civilization or go alone and survive by yourself. You can even have kids! It's all up to you how to survive.

This is a multiplayer RPG, so players can meet other players.

Character Sheet

Name: (Something realistic)
Bio: (Short summary of your character's life)
Desc: (Physical description of your character)
-------------
Inventory: Empty(Things you carry)
Weapon: (Start with one melee weapon of your choice. It has to be realistic)
Money: 0(People still charge money to buy things)
-------------
Followers: Alone (People that help you survive)
Romance: Single (Your love relationship)
Children: None (Self-explanatory)

If there are any questions, just ask.

• 324 Replies
ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

Name: Jack Smithfild
Bio: I was a school gym teacher but now I am a doctor.
Desc: Tall, light brown hair, grey eyes, neat hair and glasses
-------------
Inventory: Morphine, Gauze pads, Adhesive tape, Antibiotics, 2 pairs of plastic gloves, batteries, Flashlight, blanket, Surgical drugs ,Ownership of hospital
Weapon: Hospital Fire Extinguisher, .357 Magnum (36 shots), 9mm pistol (90 shots), Spas-12 (36 shots)
Money: 700
Current Quest:
-------------
Followers: Cpl. Robbington(Soldier), Jake (Mercenary)
Romance: Single
Children: None
-------------
Robbington's inventory: M16
Jake's inventory: 9mm pistol, MP5, M21 EBR
-------------
Settlement: Hospital
Residents: 6
Guards: Jake, Robbington, Your self
Fortifications: Weak, Good for settlement size.
Resources: Tons of Hospital Supplies
Money: 0
Allies: New Haven

Well you didn't say anything about Fort Trinity

I drive the convoy to "Fort Trinity" and try and get as many people as we can and drive back, one there me, Robbington and Jake secure two random buildings and put some in New Haven an the rest in the two random builings.
MoparGamer
MoparGamer
144 posts
Nomad

Name: Sgt. Matthew
Bio: A sergeant in the military and an expert at melee combat who is dedicated to the martial arts.
Desc: 5'11", 175 lbs. black hair, blue eyes.
----------------
Inventory:Flat Bed & Keys
Weapon: Sword, Spas-12 shotgun (23 shots)
Money: $1550
Current Quest:
----------------
Followers: Andrew (Martial Arts Student)
----------------
Andrew's Inventory- two 9mm pistols

Page 20 was last response right?

You head back, The defense minister is amazed to see you, and hands you your reward for the flatbed. You notice that there's a ton of activity inside and ask whats going. He explains that they're getting ready for a massive rescue mission for about 2000 people up north and for a Military scavenge mission.

-------------
Inventory: Morphine, Gauze pads, Adhesive tape, Antibiotics, 2 pairs of plastic gloves, batteries, Flashlight, blanket, Surgical drugs ,Ownership of hospital
Weapon: Hospital Fire Extinguisher, .357 Magnum (36 shots), 9mm pistol (90 shots), Spas-12 (36 shots)
Current Quest:
-------------
-------------
-------------

Gah.. Fort Trinity will be the mall for now, I confused myself with it

You manage to get about 14 people on each truck (1120 Civilians), the remaining soldiers open up some sort of Mall garage and come out in military vehicles.(880 soldiers) you make your back to new haven, Half the soldiers setup a safe road to Rona to get supplies for more permanent Defenses for the new inhabitants, Soldiers are already clearing apartment buildings but Will need supplies to secure the first floors of the several new buildings.

The mayor of New haven comes over he points to a part of the convoy and ask, Why do they have tanks?

You didn't notice but the convoy is Extremely well armed, The general makes his way over to the two of you and hands you some money then thanks you. (Massive respect gained) The general then talks to the mayor about some politics stuff.. You lose interest and walk away.

Name: Marcus (One shot) Carlbom
Bio: Lived in a small village a happy childhood later on he joined the army and he suffered from depression after he got home
Desc: Strong, black hair,Looks tired,
-------------
Inventory: Empty
Weapon: Crowbar,Barreta (24 shots)
Money: $40
-------------
Followers: Alone

You get to your parents house, 2 zombies are dead your dad's shotgun is gone and so is their car. There's no sign they've been infected or where they are.
Chess341
Chess341
960 posts
Shepherd

Name: Justin Erwin
Bio: As a young boy I was always interested in four things: computers, baseball, video games and zombies. For that reason I often have a bat on me as well as my laptop. I am really skilled with computers being able to make my own soft/hardware. I am also a good baseball and video game player. I am also a collage student.
Desc: 6ft. 2in., 200lbs, Buzz Cut Brown Hair,  Perscrption Glasses, white skin.
-------------
Inventory: Laptop, Extra battery, Laptop Charger
Weapon: Wooden Baseball Bat
Money: 55$
-------------
Followers: Sarah, Erica, Levi
Romance: Dating Sarah

Wait what monster?

MoparGamer
MoparGamer
144 posts
Nomad

@Chess& ShadowGun Messed up on Your last Character sheets, Heres what they were supposed to be:

Name: Shadow Black
Bio: Shadow has always been a lone wolf ever since is parents died in a tornado when he was sixteen. He has always been on the move ever since, driving around in his Ford Mustang, and never talked to anyone but fast food workers and diner waitresses.
Desc: Brown hair, bluish green eyes, 5"9' but lean.
-------------
Inventory: Car, 1 can of gas, Lots of food.
Weapon: Tire iron from his car
-------------

An older gentlemen walks forward and grabs a rifle from a younger guard, he then heads up to the roof, and fires. He yells "**** it!" the kid ask if he missed, the man replies "no, but i think the shot in the forehead really pissed it off" the beast is now charging toward the men on the ground, They see and grab their guns to start shooting.

Bio: As a young boy I was always interested in four things: computers, baseball, video games and zombies. For that reason I often have a bat on me as well as my laptop. I am really skilled with computers being able to make my own soft/hardware. I am also a good baseball and video game player. I am also a collage student.
Desc: 6ft. 2in., 200lbs, Buzz Cut Brown Hair, Perscrption Glasses, white skin.
-------------
-------------

He thought he could get his sword from the garage, he got it and was bit well doing so, when we got here he was ready to collapse so i tied him up and.. well you know the rest.

Name: Marcus (One shot) Carlbom
Bio: Lived in a small village a happy childhood later on he joined the army and he suffered from depression after he got home
Desc: Strong, black hair,Looks tired,
-------------
Weapon: Crowbar,Barreta (24 shots)
Money: $40
-------------

You go near the church and see a couple dozen zombies and the doors smashed open, You don't see their car though.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Name: Joe Kobb
Race: In-Control Zombie (Stage I)
Bio: Joe Kobb has amnesia. He doesn't know anything about his life.
Desc: 6'1", Athletically fit, generally wheres white t-shirts and blue jeans, loves to wear baseball caps wherever he goes.
-------------
Weapon: Hatchet
-------------

Situation: Woke up on a boat, and encountered a survivor. Shortly after he spoke, I ate him.

I decide not to mess with the green liquid, and I walk out of the room and search for more survivors (closets, rooms, decks, everything).

1)If I find anyone, I attempt to befriend them, then consume them after surprise-attacking them.
2)If I find no one, I see if the boat still has gas and if it can be driven to civilization. If it has no fuel, I search for a dingy, or float-able boat and any paddles to row myself to civilization, like a city or so.

MoparGamer
MoparGamer
144 posts
Nomad

Desc: 6'1", Athletically fit, generally wheres white t-shirts and blue jeans, loves to wear baseball caps wherever he goes.
-------------
-------------

You end up driving the research vessel into what you think is india.. despite the fact you're in full control, You've never driven a large boat. you're beached and people are coming on the boat to help you guys out.. after awhile they've got stairs and everything, The other zombies race off the boat and soon its a blood bath.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Bio: Shadow has always been a lone wolf ever since is parents died in a tornado when he was sixteen. He has always been on the move ever since, driving around in his Ford Mustang, and never talked to anyone but fast food workers and diner waitresses.
-------------
-------------

I head for my car, start it up and try to ram the big brute.

Chess341
Chess341
960 posts
Shepherd

-------------
-------------

I shall use his sword well, may he not have died in vain. Then I turn on the super-powerful radio we have and listen for some news.

MoparGamer
MoparGamer
144 posts
Nomad

-------------
-------------

You start you car up and go as fast as you can at the thing, You hit it and flies a few feet off to the side, it also leaves its mark on your Bumper

Desc: 6ft. 2in., 200lbs, Buzz Cut Brown Hair, Perscrption Glasses, white skin.
-------------
Weapon: Wooden Baseball Bat, Sword
-------------

You turn on the radio, a message is broadcasting. "-ract zombies, Turn off now. Government warning: Radios attract zombies, Turn off now"

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

-------------
-------------

I get out and yell "can someone throw me a gun to finish this thing off!"

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

-------------
-------------

Situation: Stuck on a research ship in the ocean somewhere.

You end up driving the research vessel into what you think is india.. despite the fact you're in full control, You've never driven a large boat. you're beached and people are coming on the boat to help you guys out.. after awhile they've got stairs and everything, The other zombies race off the boat and soon its a blood bath.

I join the ranks of the other zombies and attempt to rip the survivors to shreds.

After I'm done, I wander off and search for wherever the survivors came from to see if they had family back at their shelter. As I search, I slowly walk as if it is a normal day to save the energy that I just gained.
Chess341
Chess341
960 posts
Shepherd

-------------
Weapon: Wooden Baseball Bat, Sword
-------------

I turn off the radio then go on the Internet or on the TV and try to find the nearest safe place.

ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

-------------
Current Quest:
-------------
-------------
-------------

I thank the mayor and I go to the hospital and see what's going on.

If Jack treating patients can I control my followers directly
devin4444
devin4444
80 posts
Peasant

Name:Aarron (Dude) Harris
Bio:Lived in a large town and joined the air force and his mother and father were infected
Desc:Strong,brown hair,looks pale
-------------
Inventory:Bottle of water,2 cans of Beef Jerky
Weapon:AK-101(scoped),Tommy gun(scoped)axe(sharpened)
Money:1000
-------------
Followers:His brother(Darrel Haris)
Romance:Single
Children:None
how is this MoparGames?

devin4444
devin4444
80 posts
Peasant

[i]This is just like toxers...

Showing 256-270 of 324