ForumsForum GamesZombie Apocalypse Survival RPG

324 81097
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

You are a survivor in the zombie apocalypse. Survive as long as you can or team up with NPCs and other players to create an army to end the invasion. You can set up your own small civilization or go alone and survive by yourself. You can even have kids! It's all up to you how to survive.

This is a multiplayer RPG, so players can meet other players.

Character Sheet

Name: (Something realistic)
Bio: (Short summary of your character's life)
Desc: (Physical description of your character)
-------------
Inventory: Empty(Things you carry)
Weapon: (Start with one melee weapon of your choice. It has to be realistic)
Money: 0(People still charge money to buy things)
-------------
Followers: Alone (People that help you survive)
Romance: Single (Your love relationship)
Children: None (Self-explanatory)

If there are any questions, just ask.

• 324 Replies
ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Name: Jon Cook
Bio: Was a soldier before settling into being a scientist(i has a degree ) and he saw the telltale signs of a virus when it started happening but could do nothing but sit back and watch in his lab as it went worldwide.
Desc: 6'4" 210 lbs. short brown hair one blue eye one green eye Caucasian, five o'clock shadow
-------------
Inventory: Research Papers, Chemicals, weak permanent steroids (2 doses remain), Flatbed&Keys, Large Crate (Heavy),Water Dispenser, AK47 2 jugs of water.
Weapon: Wakizashi ,Pistol (92 shots) Spas-12 shotgun(35 shots), Blaser R8 Rifle (24 shots), C4 (2)
Money: $400
-------------
Followers: Cooper
Romance: Single
Children: None
------------
Cooper's Inventory: 9mm pistol (46 shots), Spas-12 shotgun (19 rounds), M16(60 rounds,)Armored car keys
Oleg's armor: Clothes

I give oleg the shotgun at cooper gets in the patrol car and i get into the flatbed. We drive looking for a place to live such as.... oh how about an underground bunker! no? Government labs can seal themselves so lets go for that too!

ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

I'll update tomorrow while trying to plan for the next step.

ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

Oh and Oleg cant have a weapons.

ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

Name: Marcus (One shot) Carlbom
Bio: Lived in a small village a happy childhood later on he joined the army and he suffered from depression after he got home
Desc: Strong, black hair,Looks tired,
-------------
Inventory: Empty
Weapon: Crowbar,Barreta (24 shots)
Money: $40
-------------
Followers: Alone

"I am Michael Coalson. I worked closely with your father while you were away." He goes over and gives you an envolope, then he turns around and shoots a zombie in the head, "A mass of zombies is assembling, follow me."

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Name: Jon Cook
Bio: Was a soldier before settling into being a scientist(i has a degree ) and he saw the telltale signs of a virus when it started happening but could do nothing but sit back and watch in his lab as it went worldwide.
Desc: 6'4" 210 lbs. short brown hair one blue eye one green eye Caucasian, five o'clock shadow
-------------
Inventory: Research Papers, Chemicals, weak permanent steroids (2 doses remain), Flatbed&Keys, Large Crate (Heavy),Water Dispenser, AK47 2 jugs of water.
Weapon: Wakizashi ,Pistol (92 shots) Spas-12 shotgun(35 shots), Blaser R8 Rifle (24 shots), C4 (2)
Money: $400
-------------
Followers: Cooper
------------
Cooper's Inventory: 9mm pistol (46 shots), Spas-12 shotgun (19 rounds), M16(60 rounds,)Armored car keys
Oleg's armor: Clothes

Well thanks for giving me a scenario besides saying oleg cant have weapons >:U

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump*imagine it as ode to joy erm bumps*

robert05032002
robert05032002
7 posts
Constable

Name: David Kennedy
Bio: From a baby steps , David allways wanted to be leader. He was in army 3 years . On last mission his whole team was eaten by zombies.
Desc: David has long, black hair and he is tall. He doesnt talk much .
------------------
Inventory: Empty
Weapon: Hunting Knife
Money: 0
-----------------
Followers: His dog Max

Showing 301-307 of 324