Bosh vs. Harden = Bosh wins

so OKC wins 105-94
gonna win tom too

Posted Jun 13, '12 at 4:37pm

slipsoccer

slipsoccer

1,054 posts

i don't think so

Check for yourself. Look up NBA stats on google.

Posted Jun 14, '12 at 11:54pm

CalvinKidd137

CalvinKidd137

587 posts

Okay I think that last 12 sec. play that OKC had was too rushed. They had 12 seconds left and Durant took the shot right away. And why did he pull up? I think he should have gone hard into Lebron and tried to draw the fowl and still maybe get the basket. Bad play call, but still was a very good game by both teams. I still believe OKC in 7

Posted Jun 15, '12 at 12:30pm

slipsoccer

slipsoccer

1,054 posts

That game proves that even Kevin Durant can choke. That's what all OKC fans get for making fun of Kobe when he choked.

Posted Jun 15, '12 at 4:08pm

superbob111

superbob111

439 posts

Check for yourself. Look up NBA stats on google

i will

Okay I think that last 12 sec. play that OKC had was too rushed. They had 12 seconds left and Durant took the shot right away. And why did he pull up? I think he should have gone hard into Lebron and tried to draw the fowl and still maybe get the basket. Bad play call, but still was a very good game by both teams. I still believe OKC in 7

well if he did he would of had to take the risk of getting the offensive foul and getting fouled out
he made the right decision

That game proves that even Kevin Durant can choke. That's what all OKC fans get for making fun of Kobe when he choked.

anyone can choke
but it wasn't so bad
well at least in the 4th

I can't say OKC lost cuz something was wrong with those referees
they weren't calling those fouls and they said OKC was doing offensive fouls
if they called the foul on james then OKC would of won

im still on OKC

OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC

Posted Jun 15, '12 at 4:30pm

superbob111

superbob111

439 posts

ok so lebron james FG% in the playoffs is 0.502

Kevin Durant's is 0.514 for playoffs

so durant is better

Posted Jun 15, '12 at 5:07pm

CalvinKidd137

CalvinKidd137

587 posts

I can't say OKC lost cuz something was wrong with those referees

They still lost, but yes fouls were not called equally. Oh well though.

well if he did he would of had to take the risk of getting the offensive foul and getting fouled out
he made the right decision

There was still 12 seconds left on the clock though. Even if the shot had gone in, Miami would have 10 seconds to get a shot off on the other end of the court.

Anyone can choke. its all in the adrenaline and stuff.

Posted Jun 15, '12 at 6:46pm

slipsoccer

slipsoccer

1,054 posts

anyone can choke
but it wasn't so bad
well at least in the 4th

When Kobe choked tell me, how much hate did he get?

so durant is better

I still respect LBJ more. LBJ is not that far behind, it's bearly a .12 % difference which is really nothing. LBJ still goes 20+ in the Thunder's home. Tell me how much concentration do you need to score shots when thousands of fans are booing at you. Tell me how easy it is to get super confident when thousands of fans are screaming out "MVP" when you have the ball in your hand.

Posted Jun 16, '12 at 8:18pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,486 posts

Tied 1-1 I was pretty surprised that OKC lost a home. The advantage is will the Heat now. But if they want to win they need the whole big 3 to play a factor.

Posted Jun 17, '12 at 11:50pm

slipsoccer

slipsoccer

1,054 posts

Well it's 2-1 now. It was a good game. The Heat was dominating the whole time though.

Reply to General NBA Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!