Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

is abortion ok?

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 3:53pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

@Kasic

Though I am against abortion that makes sense... Abortion being legal doesn't mean EVERYONE is gonna get one lol. Just the people that would've got one when it was illegal... ;P

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 3:58pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,784 posts

Killersup finds that abortion is fine. Well, depending on the conditions. If a girl was *****, then yes abortion should be fine. However sombody who was just to stupid to take the pill, or put on a condom, or anything of that order doesn't deserve the chance to have a abortion.

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 4:35pm

danielo

danielo

1,370 posts

So killersup say they need to get "punished"?

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 4:46pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,667 posts

Knight

However sombody who was just to stupid to take the pill, or put on a condom, or anything of that order doesn't deserve the chance to have a abortion.

Why should having a kid be treated as a punishment for doing something stupid?

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 7:56pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,091 posts

However sombody who was just to stupid to take the pill, or put on a condom, or anything of that order doesn't deserve the chance to have a abortion.

i rather kill the kid then to have to care for it the next 20 year.
do you think it's oke to force a kid on me? i hope not.

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 9:57pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 10:04pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,853 posts

Knight

Carlin often seems to make sense, but once you look make, half his arguments are just prejudiced and ungainly. He puts forth more cogent points than most, but laced with expletives, they come out all wonky, demurred and stunted.

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 3:06am

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,667 posts

Knight

This might be of interest.

"According to an ANSIRH presentation of preliminary findings to the American Public Health Association this year, both groups of women had similar economic circumstances prior to seeking abortions. One year later, however, 76 percent of women who had been denied abortion were on public assistance, compared to 44 percent in the group who had undergone abortions. In addition, 67 percent who had not had abortions were under the poverty line, compared to 56 percent in the abortion-receiving group. Only 48 percent of those who had not terminated their pregnancies were working full-time, compared to 58 percent in the cohort who received abortions. The vast majority of women who did not abort kept their babies."

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/201 … er-poverty

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 6:21pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

Carlin often seems to make sense, but once you look make, half his arguments are just prejudiced and ungainly. He puts forth more cogent points than most, but laced with expletives, they come out all wonky, demurred and stunted.

of course it has to come off that way, or else it would just be a guy stating a thesis. as a comedian, he has to make it interesting or else nobody would listen. stunted or not, he has a lot of logic inside of his arguments (even though it could be more if he was taking it seriously). besides, its those exact points in the clip that I want shown for the sake of the argument.

-Blade

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 9:43pm

AceofSky

AceofSky

728 posts

I believe that if the woman is okay with it than sure go ahead. But me being a really kind person could not live with that in my head that I just flushed my baby down the toilet. Pun intended

(extremely coarse language) relax everyone, let george carlin's overwhelming logic put you pro-life people in your place.

That was pretty funny.

Reply to is abortion ok?

You must be logged in to post a reply!