ForumsThe Tavernlets talk... soccer

273 57740
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

well here we should talk about soccer like who is your favorite player ? who is your favorite team ? you can have up to 3 players and 3 teams but if you have 3 that means you dont like 1 better than the others and i might make a chart of wich teams and players are most popular here on AG

• 273 Replies
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

I'm still butthurt from the CL final -.-

I'm don't pay so much atention but isn't FCB in the premier league ?

If you mean Barca, then no. Premier league = England
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

oh okay thanks loloynage for that info and I was watching an old man city game they are pretty good I haven't noticed really but they're really good so I think they can win next season

Ferkolepu
Ferkolepu
2 posts
Nomad

go soccer

Ferkolepu
Ferkolepu
2 posts
Nomad

go soccer

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

I was watching an old man city game

How old? Maybe key players are not on the team any more.
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Last season old with Silva and I think Silva is going to stay on Man City and the Italian striker he's number 45 on Man City and 9 on Italy

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Transfer rumors got me laughing. Villa and 13 million for RVP. C'mon, this is Barca we're talking about!

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Manchester city

I can't stand Man City. All of a sudden their suppose to be a wrecking force to fear? All because of millions of dollars they didn't even deserve?
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Wait so Villa and RvP are wanted at Barca for 13million is that good well Barca would definetlly dominate but oh wait I get what your saying Barca wants to trade RvP for villa and 13million I don't know like I said does Barca need RvP.

Well who else is going to be the stars that isn't Man City ? I saw a British soccer player and he said that Blackburn was looking at Henry when he was playing and that they declined him cause he wasn't good enough is this true ?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

I'm sorry Slipsoccer, but almost all the top clubs have spent that much. Not too long ago, it was Fergie who was running riot with his millions. In fact on that fateful day, ManU's starting XI still cost more than City's.

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Ya all the clubs should have the same amount of money or else its just unfair right ? Like by what I see FCB has allot of money cause they almost have the Spain team exept with messi but they lost to Chelsea with messis PK into the crossbar what a shame

Chata722
Chata722
73 posts
Nomad

I can't wait for FIFA 2014!

http://inothernewz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/trophy.jpg

Erlkingvoice
Erlkingvoice
44 posts
Scribe

I can't wait for FIFA 2014!

Think we'll miss the Vuvuzelas? :P
Laughable97
Laughable97
125 posts
Nomad

Omarzocco, if all clubs had the same money then it would all just be a battle for younger promising players. Big players would rarely be bought and teams would spend their money on youth development. I love reading transfer rumours but if they're all "16 year old Brazilian player transfers to Barcelona" I think I'll stop. Another thing, eventually some team will get lucky and pick up a messi. Money is uneven once they sell.

I also dislike city, but mainly because of my underdog approach to things. I hate the fans of man city that only came this year. Annoys me to no end.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I hate when people say Man City only won because they're rich. Well, yeah, that's how it works. You buy the better players in a hope to get a better result. Makes sense, stop being butthurt that they won.

Showing 211-225 of 273