ForumsThe Tavernlets talk... soccer

273 57739
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

well here we should talk about soccer like who is your favorite player ? who is your favorite team ? you can have up to 3 players and 3 teams but if you have 3 that means you dont like 1 better than the others and i might make a chart of wich teams and players are most popular here on AG

• 273 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

If I told you my club, I wouldn't be able to set my virtual eagle claw into this threa again. Or for the matter the rest of Armor Games.

Don't tell me Spuds....Haha.
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

I'm sorry Slipsoccer, but almost all the top clubs have spent that much. Not too long ago, it was Fergie who was running riot with his millions. In fact on that fateful day, ManU's starting XI still cost more than City's.

What I meant was the Manchester City never did anything significant to earn all the money they had. True their squad isn't as expensive as other major clubs but they picked up underrated talent.

So RVP might go to Manchester UTD, which would signal the end of Chicharito's career in Manchester.

Also rumors are spreading that Xabi Alonso doesn't want to renew his Real Mardrid contract, many people believe that he will return with the Reds.
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

So RVP might go to Manchester UTD, which would signal the end of Chicharito's career in Manchester.

Well that's good for Man U right and why are you talking about money ? cause money bores me (when its not mine) and in this forum well we should call chicharito-cheezyburito.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Goodbye Song, goodbye RVP, bye morons.

Money is money, no matter how you earned it or whoever you buy with it.

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

yes money is money but is is is ? lol you are you and well can really stop talking about money okay lets see

any awesome soccer videos ?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Not really, but expect some as the EPL is back.

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

EPL ? Okay so have any of you heard about the firms of the soccer clubs ? Like so when there are rival teams playing each other so before the game the firms (gangs) of the clubs go get drunk at the bars and then they watch the game and after the game they go and have a riot lol punching like a punch for the goal or the win but then they leave and its not like they shoot eachother just punching and tooth flying so its not that bad I don't think.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

The English hooligan firms have always been on the decline since the 70s. It's not as bad as people make it to be.

georginio23
georginio23
1 posts
Shepherd

well i cant believe that netherlands lost from belgium 4-2

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

I can, they've been on a terrible run since the Euro 2012.

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Ya Netherlands haven't been that good but with Roben they should be good and not losing to belgium and do they have Robery too ?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Ribery? He plays for Les Blues.

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Les Blues that's a country ? lol if its not then what country does he play for ?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

It's the nickname for the French national team.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Typo. Les Bleus. Stupid phone.

Showing 241-255 of 273