Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Greatest video game character?

Posted Jul 12, '12 at 3:09pm

floodrunner7777

floodrunner7777

53 posts

Probably Master chief from the halo franchise or Marcus Fenix From Gears of war franchise :P

Posted Jul 12, '12 at 8:33pm

Welterweight426

Welterweight426

21 posts

Personally, my favorite game characters are Thane Krios (Mass Effect series), Baltheir (Final Fantasy 12) and Axel (Kingdom Hearts series). They are pretty freaking awesome.

Posted Jul 12, '12 at 10:03pm

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

Not to be rude or anything because some of the things you said, I believe as well. However, I believe everyone has their own opinion for who the best video game character is. They probably see it diffrent than you do, which is o.k. I dont think people appreciate it when you talk about the negatives for other characters that several people like. So, with all due respect, just awnser the question of who you think is the best character ever. Not why every other character is horrible and not the best.

Again, I'm not trying to be mean but let everyone have their own opinion because everyone thinks diffrently.

Hey - discussion forum. I was discussing. I offered reasons. And gave examples of characters I like better.

Another great one is Andrew Ryan from BioShock. His dialogue is well-written, his philosophy and vision extensively developed in the plot, even his death is excellent. Very few characters in game history can claim to have a defining quote as strong as "A man chooses; a slave obeys".

Posted Jul 12, '12 at 10:06pm

ChillzMaster

ChillzMaster

1,359 posts

Your Friendly Neighborhood Satanist has his heart set on one video game character. One particular Turian...

oh Garrus, how I pleaded with the Gods for you not to die in ME2, and they answered my prayers!

-ChillzXGarrus 4 LIFE!!!!

Posted Jul 12, '12 at 10:13pm

jt25rox

jt25rox

343 posts

Honestly its me. find me on CoD and and u most likely will die. No my profile name on there is not jt but i cant tell u or i have to kill u which i already do.
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted Jul 12, '12 at 11:09pm

ChillzMaster

ChillzMaster

1,359 posts

Honestly its me. find me on CoD and and u most likely will die. No my profile name on there is not jt but i cant tell u or i have to kill u which i already do.
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw3432-why_would_you_post_that.gif

-Chillz

Posted Jul 13, '12 at 10:09am

Santi_

Santi_

444 posts

It's okay Chillz, they think they're so great with their commandos and their attack dogs.
Yet they never stopped to think, we started back from level 1 to give ourselves a challenge.

But in all seriousness.
Some of my favorites are Woods from COD BO.
Snake from MGS.
Or "the used to be adventurer - gaurd" from Skrim.

Posted Jul 13, '12 at 10:26am

warriorcats123

warriorcats123

108 posts

sora from kingdom hearts
my charector from pokemon
master cheif from halo

Posted Jul 13, '12 at 2:12pm

De1ta

De1ta

10 posts

Garrus Vakarian, Legion or Javik.

All Mass Effect.

Take your pick!

Posted Jul 13, '12 at 2:18pm

jt25rox

jt25rox

343 posts

It's okay Chillz, they think they're so great with their commandos and their attack dogs.
Yet they never stopped to think, we started back from level 1 to give ourselves a challenge.

avtually i dont use kill streaks becuz they take to long to call in.

Reply to Greatest video game character?

You must be logged in to post a reply!