ForumsThe TavernPeeing in the Shower

99 21617
JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

I know it's a personal question, so I won't ask if you do it or not. Why shouldn't one do it though? It's kinda weird when people are around, but if no one else has to stand in it, what's the problem? Even so, you're gonna wash your feet anyway. Thoughts?

• 99 Replies
Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

Wow, really weird thread. I say, heck yeah, why not? No reason not to. The constantly running water of the shower just washes everything away. The worst thing, though, is when ur taking a rly hot shower, and the pee steams back into ur face.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I never thought of the "economic" aspect of saving water by urinating in the shower instead of in the toilet... xP

But I don't think I'd ever be able to drain the lizard right onto the floor like that... it's just not in my nature!

i would rather play with my rubber duck than pee

In the shower...?

Unless... rubber duck is a euphemism for... ohhh...
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

yeah really weird and disturbing thread, especially the people who say yes they do. it is gross and nasty. i wash my hands at this weirdness.

~manly man slowly backs out of the tavern

JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

change of subject XDi would rather play with my rubber duck than pee

I would too if I didn't have to urinate.

Unless... rubber duck is a euphemism for... ohhh...

I'm against that. It clogs the drain.
wojtasking
wojtasking
9 posts
Peasant

This rather strange, I prefer to pee in the toilet

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

I'm against that. It clogs the drain.

I don't thik it would clog the drain sine it is after all in liqid and very small particles.

Anyway I don't pee in the shower because my dad said that the water in the shower dosen't go right into the sewers like the toilet does and stays in a basin thing for a while so if someone does pee in the shower then it will start to smell quite bad.
Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

Anyway I don't pee in the shower because my dad said that the water in the shower dosen't go right into the sewers like the toilet does and stays in a basin thing for a while so if someone does pee in the shower then it will start to smell quite bad.

Bull.

I need to know one thing, does this thread mean peeing in the shower while ur taking a shower, or just peeing in the shower as opposed to the toilet?
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

I don't thik it would clog the drain sine it is after all in liqid and very small particles.

He wasn't referring to urine. Just saying.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

There are two kinds of people in this world. Those who say they pee in the shower.

And filthy liars.

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

Is it normal that I burst into laughter from reading the title?

Anyway, yeah, of course. Who actually goes out of the shower, proceeds to pee, and returns? First of all, you're getting the floor wet. Second of all, it's a drag doing that process every time you need to pee.

Tapdoles!
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

It's funny because every time I'm in the shower I usually feel the need to pee. It must have to do with all of that rushing hot water...

I used to pee in the shower a lot, until I started cleaning my shower. Now I'll TRY to rememeber to go right before I get in but it still doesn't matter very much. I'll just pee right on top of the drain so it doesn't really get the shower uriny.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

No I relize that, which is why I didn't include that in the same paragraph. But it really is packing in millions of (tadpoles) so they must be small enough to go through the drain without any clogging, plus like I said they're in a liquid for a smoother flow.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

At first I laughed when seeing this thread's name, but soon... I felt like adding my two cents worth:

Not wasting water when flushing a toilet trumps what by some people is considered 'odd behaviour'!

So, in short: yes! =)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

OFF TOPIC- I never peed in the shower but once when i was little i pooped in the shower

1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

Whats the point of getting out of the shower?

Showing 16-30 of 99